Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 4, 2008 @ 02:07 PM
yao.bling

^yeah no arguement on the person in the chair being sheppard. just rather on who jacob actually is, etc.

a site i find very useful and informative,

losteastereggs.blogspot.com/

plenty of other sections on that site, just that the easter eggs are always fun.
February 4, 2008 @ 03:00 PM
magneticman

damn that site is good!

this happened before? i dont remember!
February 4, 2008 @ 03:29 PM
yao.bling

i think they got a screen cap of the orginal jacob episode.

one of the eye, then one of a shadow figure
February 4, 2008 @ 04:14 PM

Inactive

February 4, 2008 @ 05:09 PM
magneticman

why would you want to watch them?
February 4, 2008 @ 08:55 PM
Quick Draw

lol. i really want to watch them. it's taking everything not to.
February 4, 2008 @ 09:33 PM
drewblocka

they dont even give anything away, watching is safe, they dont say why they are on the island. so if you want to watch it, its not too bad

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 7, 2008 @ 09:45 PM
deftonez99

I thought tonights episode was pretty good. Once again it opened some new theories and ideas.

Why do they want Ben? How did they get an grown up photo of him?
I think its people hired by Dharma that are after Ben. They want to kill him after what he did to the entire Dharma crew.

I am also curious about the snitch on the boat.

man this show is crazy
February 8, 2008 @ 12:22 AM
drewblocka

yeah. definitley dharma scientists is my thoughts. The black guy in the suit looks like he works for them also. and that only strengthens my thoughts on jack being recruited by dharma and questioning hurley.

we know the helicopter lasts because they have to get home. but i think locke kills ben or something like that.

February 8, 2008 @ 12:28 AM
AfrocentricAsian

It's getting crazy man. Like the asian guy who talks to ghost with a vacuum some crazy shieet.
February 8, 2008 @ 01:01 PM
tomoffin

wtf was that hanso foundation logo next to the polar bear fossile??!!?

so confusing, so great..
February 8, 2008 @ 01:35 PM
yao.bling

Few thoughts

- WTF was up with people in the real world finding the plane? Obviously something more there
- The polar bear with the dharma logo, makes me think that the island is in the past (thus reinforcing the time shift theory).
- The picture of Ben in the airport.... not sure what to think, however i think Ben set up the boat/rescue crew. (needing their specific talents for some reason or another, maybe the asian guy to "talk" to jacob or something)

all for right now, last night's episode was a bombshell on a shitload of theories.
February 8, 2008 @ 01:35 PM
magneticman

no filler so far, good stuff, im really enjoying it.

the plane they found isn't theirs, remember they were told how the wreckage was found with no survivors? it was a cover up like how the pilot said that guy wasnt wearing a ring..

and the time-shift bollocks is nonsense imo, nfw
February 12, 2008 @ 12:28 AM
drewblocka

fossil with dharma shit means that the dharma group is ancient as hell.

thats all i get from the episode pretty much

February 14, 2008 @ 11:44 PM
deftonez99

Is it me or is Sayid straight gangsta? I mean dude looses a bet in golf then busts a cap in dude. Then he hooks up with some chick then kills her? We then come to find out he is a hired assassin that takes orders from Ben. Its obvious that Ben is able to travel on and off the island as he pleases (hidden room with numerous passports and currency). But why is he having Sayid kill all these people? This show is way to crazy i mean so many damn questions need to be answered.
February 15, 2008 @ 12:40 AM
BlandMoney

Travel Thru A Temporal Distortion
Yep. Lost has taken it there _ Time Travel [?] or something similar + incorporeal villian [?]

My Theories:
I. The island exists out of temporal flux with the rest of the world by ~ 1hr (ie. the rocket test by Faraday)
A. Somehow you must leave the island the same way in which you entered - [?] risk of temporal anomaly by occupying the same space as a former self, or the island is shielded in some fashion with 1 exit [?] (ie. Faraday once again - telling the pilot that no matter what he must leave by the same course in which they came)

II. The black smoke as a sentient entity manipulating those on the island to somehow correct or seek retribution for the actions of the Dharma faction.
A. The Black agent that is encountered by Hugo is def. the Black smoke as is the version of Walt seen by John Locke.

III. The collaboration of Sayid (true 007 gangster!) and Ben [Whaaat?] states that there is a much larger game being played than we first thought. Could Ben and the others actually have had just cause and motive for their actions[?]
A. They are eliminating those who played an integral part in the Dharma project.
1. I'm now guessing the Dharma project wasn't only a scientific endeavor, it went against acceptable ethics to such a degree that even Ben states that "they must be made to pay for what they've done" or something along those lines.
2. Killing of those people by Sayid must serve a greater purpose other than revenge (ie. he was a torturer not a murder - his actions are meant to serve a purpose)_ so I'm guessing Sayid and Ben are trying to save something .

IV. The choice of people sent to the island [a Medium, a physicist, an anthropologist, and a pilot (who ~should have been the pilot on 815)]
A. None "trained" like Naomi but yet she is the only one that dies. Not just irony - John Locke was told to kill her !
B. A medium - to contact or reason with the Black Smoke [?]
C. Physicist - to study the temporal abnormality of the island and other ways it defies common physics [?]
D. Anthropologist - to study human nature as effected by the island [?]
E. The pilot - [?] I don't know maybe luck to get in and out the island, he was to be the pilot of 815 after all [?]
February 15, 2008 @ 12:59 AM
drewblocka

^^good shit

my takes on this episode and views on LOST at this point

i called it right when sayid shot that dude. he is a hitman for whoever got him off the island. but at the end of the episode, i came to a new conclusion. Ben was never in any danger or afraid of these people, he is a manipulator and he is good at it and ruthless. I think he realized he needed to leave and had no way to leave.

but there is my dilemma, in my thoughts, either of the two are possible.

1. Ben is homeboys with the black dude that put this team together, and he just needed to get off the island and needed recruits so he cut them a deal.

now that is pretty farfetched because its alot of trouble for nothing. but from the black guy questioning hurley, it could be true

2. Dharma has people all over the mainland working for them, thus the archeologist who finds the polar bear collar. and the black guy that put the team together used the already dharma employees. so he put them together to find the guy that killed all his research people on the island. so ben gets off the island with them and he escapes and somehow blackmails sayid to be his soldier.

i still think its plausible that jack works for dharma after he questions hurley.

there is only one way to escape the island, and its from the same bearing that they flew in on. like when michael left, they had to leave in the correct direction.

February 15, 2008 @ 09:02 AM
magneticman

The woman in Sayid's flash-forward was Naomi's sister, i'm 99% sure of it.

A. The Black agent that is encountered by Hugo is def. the Black smoke as is the version of Walt seen by John Locke.

I don't think so.
February 15, 2008 @ 01:50 PM
m-a-r-c

I have to disagree there. Naomi never had a sister. She said that to the medium as a code. And two, if you are talking about the bracelet. I believe its part of corporation or could be given by a good friend of naomi's (girl in flashback, she had the same one)

The woman in Sayid's flash-forward was Naomi's sister, i'm 99% sure of it.
February 15, 2008 @ 02:36 PM
yao.bling

last night made me rethink a whole lot of things (much like any other episode), but this changed the direction my thoughts had been going up until now.

too much in my head right now, i'll post a synapsis later.
February 15, 2008 @ 02:53 PM
magneticman

I have to disagree there. Naomi never had a sister. She said that to the medium as a code. And two, if you are talking about the bracelet. I believe its part of corporation or could be given by a good friend of naomi's (girl in flashback, she had the same one)

yeah i posted that straight after watching it..

still wonder who R.H. is..

btw anyone remember the Boss lady? i wonder where she fits in..
February 15, 2008 @ 04:16 PM
SantoAngelo

At least the purgatory theory is dead now.
February 15, 2008 @ 04:22 PM
yao.bling

Ok few facts and some theories

- the bracelet is RC or RG (most people believe RG)
- Sayid is the 4th known member of the oceanic 6 (ben doesn't count at this point, because we assume that the 6 were on the flight)
- there is something going on with the time (as proved by the clock on the island, and the clock on the "payload".)
- Some people think that the guy on the golf course with Sayid was a flash forward, after the girl, thus some believe that the guy on the golf course was the womans boss.
- Sayid has made a deal with Ben, for what reason is unknown at this point, but i think it's safe to assume it's to save or protect another person or group of people.
- Naomi and Sayid's girlfriend are wearing similar bracelets. We don't know if Sayid gave his gf naomi's bracelet (Sayid removed naomi's bracelet on the island).

Points of Interest

- Ben having a "secret agent" room, which implies that he leaves the island without telling anyone. This also implies that Ben has another way off the island. We don't even know if the submarine was infact real (never saw it move).
- When jack says "i can't believe it's been 100 days", the pilot reacts strangely... thus furthering the "time" mystery.

I've come to the conclusion that naomi and sayid's gf were both working for abaddon, or abaddon's boss.

as for the whole time thing, it's definitely more complex as they were talking in real time on the phones, yet the payload was 31 minutes delayed.

more to come....
February 15, 2008 @ 04:47 PM
K BOOG

Ok few facts and some theories

- the bracelet is RC or RG (most people believe RG)
- Sayid is the 4th known member of the oceanic 6 (ben doesn't count at this point, because we assume that the 6 were on the flight)
- there is something going on with the time (as proved by the clock on the island, and the clock on the "payload".)
- Some people think that the guy on the golf course with Sayid was a flash forward, after the girl, thus some believe that the guy on the golf course was the womans boss.- Sayid has made a deal with Ben, for what reason is unknown at this point, but i think it's safe to assume it's to save or protect another person or group of people.
- Naomi and Sayid's girlfriend are wearing similar bracelets. We don't know if Sayid gave his gf naomi's bracelet (Sayid removed naomi's bracelet on the island).

Points of Interest

- Ben having a "secret agent" room, which implies that he leaves the island without telling anyone. This also implies that Ben has another way off the island. We don't even know if the submarine was infact real (never saw it move).
- When jack says "i can't believe it's been 100 days", the pilot reacts strangely... thus furthering the "time" mystery.

I've come to the conclusion that naomi and sayid's gf were both working for abaddon, or abaddon's boss.

as for the whole time thing, it's definitely more complex as they were talking in real time on the phones, yet the payload was 31 minutes delayed.

more to come....

it was a flash forward. the golfer guys asks him his name and he says 'im sayid jarrah, survivor of oceanic flight 815'
February 15, 2008 @ 04:53 PM
TyraCute

he's saying a flash forward BEFORE meeting the girl he sexed then killed
February 15, 2008 @ 05:04 PM
drewblocka

yeah golfer was after bitch

so.. for every one minute off the island, 31 minutes on the island occur? anyone care to do math right now?

id say.. round it to 1 minute = 30 minutes or some shit like that

30 min = 1 min
1 hour = 2 min
1 day = 48 min

so.. 100 days is roughly 4800 minutes..

which is like 80 hours

which is like 3-4 days?

lol is any of that agreeable?

February 15, 2008 @ 05:17 PM
K BOOG

a lot of theories are floating the IMDB Boards right now. i found a great blog stating a very possible one but its on my home PC. imma post it when i get home.
February 15, 2008 @ 05:40 PM
BlandMoney

Ok few facts and some theories...as for the whole time thing, it's definitely more complex as they were talking in real time on the phones, yet the payload was 31 minutes delayed.

You're right I didn't even take into account the phone conversations. Yep that makes this game even harder now. Maybe that can be explained by the position of the boat and the trajectory of the missile [?] I gotta go back and brain storm on this whole time thing.
February 15, 2008 @ 06:26 PM
magneticman

yeah golfer was after bitch

so.. for every one minute off the island, 31 minutes on the island occur? anyone care to do math right now?

id say.. round it to 1 minute = 30 minutes or some shit like that

30 min = 1 min
1 hour = 2 min
1 day = 48 min

so.. 100 days is roughly 4800 minutes..

which is like 80 hours

which is like 3-4 days?

lol is any of that agreeable?

I dont think so.

They wouldn't have staged the finding of the plane so soon..

*I agree with the Abaddon (sp) theory though, it may be the case Ben goes after him off the island...
February 16, 2008 @ 11:48 AM
drewblocka

yeah ben gets off. you think they could have used all the sspare dharma bodies to fake a plane in the water? and yes the position of hte boat could be a factor about the real time phones. cause it seems the crazy kid has some idea about getting on and off the island

Please login first to reply.