Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 25, 2010 @ 04:03 PM
GimmeDaLoot

Anyone else basically hate Jack by now? Dude is so stubborn it's annoying.
February 28, 2010 @ 01:49 AM
frrresh

i like jack...apparently his tattoo is actually the lighthouse...dont have any screen caps but it says the number 5 on it apparently as well. The one character who i hate is kate....evangeline lily is pretty and all but damn she is just annoying as hell on the show. Next week looks good...finally flocke gets to the temple with claire too.

cheers
February 28, 2010 @ 04:43 AM
young idiot

Anyone else basically hate Jack by now? Dude is so stubborn it's annoying.

I used to dislike him, but after the flashforward in the season 3 finale, I kinda started to like him. Like now, even when re-watching older episodes than that, I like him. But I think it's because I have sympathy for people in leadership positions.

Only person I've never liked is Kate. God, what a waste of life.
February 28, 2010 @ 11:08 PM
JRacing

I agree, Jack is to fucking stubburn (but i guess it saved sayids life, then again he is infected) Kate and Sun, bitch button up your shirt, haha. This weeks episode should be good.
February 28, 2010 @ 11:16 PM
sellme

I used to like Jack, but halfway through the first or second season I just started hating him more and more. This is not helped by the fact that dude is an absolutely horrendous actor.
March 1, 2010 @ 03:42 PM
Shogun308

Can't wait! Should be a good episode coming up! Too bad this is the last season...will def miss when it is all over.
March 1, 2010 @ 09:50 PM
Hybrid Moments

I'm glad it's unanimous that everyone hates Kate.
March 2, 2010 @ 01:40 AM
young idiot

What I don't understand is who Jack thinks he's responsible for the death of. He saved Charlie, Sayid (off-island, when he got darted up), Sawyer (when Sayid cut up his arm), and been the doctor to basically everyone on the island. Boone dying was John's fault, Charlie dying was Mikhail/Charlie's fault, Michael dying was Michael's fault, Shannon was Ana-Lucia, and so on.

If anything, he's one of the people with the least amount of blood on their hands. Look at the people we have left: Sawyer is a murderer, Kate is a murderer, Ben is a murderer, Claire is fucking insane, John is dead/used to kill people from time to time, Jin used to be a giant dick, Sun used to cheat and who knows what Richard & Illana are like.

Only relatively nice people are Miles, Hugo & Frank.
March 2, 2010 @ 04:51 PM
GimmeDaLoot

Hugo >>>>>
March 2, 2010 @ 05:26 PM
denim_archive

Hopefully LOST steps it up tonight, the last couple episodes have been draggn.
March 2, 2010 @ 10:08 PM
frrresh

tonight was allright...not really any answers besides the fact that flocke can imitate other people and shit...pretty sure whats gonna end up happening is like a good vs evil epic battle...like light against dark type thing. Sayid is on the dark side im guessing now/kinda upset dogen is gone cause he prob knew a lot,etc...next week is ben centric which should be good.

cheers
March 3, 2010 @ 07:22 AM
young idiot

^ but we know from what illana said that he can't imitate other people. not anymore.

anyway -- I broke my vow, after just a week, of not watching Lost for a while. And I'm so glad I did.

OMGITWASGOOD

idgaf about Dogen, that bitch was annoying and Sayid is better. Really seems like Locke's side is the good one -- Jacob is like Dogen in that he doesn't give you any fucking answers and expects more from you than you get from him.
March 3, 2010 @ 07:36 PM
frrresh

^yeah but before he became locke...he had to have been christian/eko's brother/dave,etc

also, is it driving anyone else crazy that they wont say the man in black's name yet....just "him" or "he"....like by now someone would have said his name!

cheers
March 7, 2010 @ 08:55 AM
rUmmeh

It's shocking how theres only 11 episodes left

Yeah, but only because they haven't (really) answered jack shit about what's going on. I was expecting all 18 episodes to answer something, not fucking bring up new questions in the LAST season.
March 7, 2010 @ 11:47 AM
frrresh

^ they arnt gonna answer all the questions...jus the most important ones....like the whole walt growth thing probably wont ever get answered....the whole libby story...but matt fox said the majority of fans will enjoy how it all ends apparently..tomorrow night and the week after are gonna be great episodes....richard centric is the one after this weeks....and its supposed to change the show apparently..

cheers
March 7, 2010 @ 01:24 PM
rUmmeh

These are the eps I'm lookin' forward to:

S06E07 'Dr. Linus' (Ben-centric) [March 09]

S06E09 'Ab Aeterno' (Richard-centric) [March 23]

S06E11 'Happily Ever After' (Desmond-centric) [April 06]

Especially the former 2, but mostly the Richard one because we don't know anything about that guy. And it should be interesting to finally see how Desmond fits in with it all, because apparently the island isn't done with him.
March 9, 2010 @ 06:44 PM
deftonez99

damn new episode tonight cant wait. This weeks episode is titled, "Dr. Ben Linus". Hmmmmmm????
March 9, 2010 @ 07:01 PM
JRacing

Yup, will be a good one.
March 9, 2010 @ 07:37 PM
GimmeDaLoot

I been missing Ben on the show.. I don't think we've seen him much besides the ending of the last episode
March 9, 2010 @ 09:41 PM
frrresh

tonight was good, pretty touching episode for ben i gotta admit...next week we see the man in black's character apparently....but anyways widmore is back...wonder where he is heading to...or who's side he is on...

cheers
March 9, 2010 @ 09:52 PM
frrresh

^scratch that, next weeks is sawyer centric and the one after is richard..FUCK!

cheers
March 9, 2010 @ 10:22 PM
GimmeDaLoot

Thought tonight's episode was boring as fuck.
March 9, 2010 @ 11:35 PM
chang-

lost is -_-'
March 10, 2010 @ 12:16 AM

Inactive

Thought tonight's episode was boring as fuck.

I dont think you been watching the show since day one because i thought this episode was the best one so far of season 6. The whole show is finally removing the curtain. So now we know that there was DHARMA and THe island in their lives in the alternative world.
March 10, 2010 @ 11:26 AM
JRacing

I also liked last nights episode, i wonder who widmore is whit?
March 10, 2010 @ 11:44 AM
rUmmeh

This is what I think...

Widmore's clearly on team Jacob; Jacob mentioned someone coming to the island and Widmore used to be the leader of the Others (Jacob followers...) way back, before Ben banished him. Widmore is definitely someone who's going to be taking actions that are in the best interests of the island and Jacob's side directly correlates with that.

Edit:

Just remembered, what the hell is the 2nd island about? What's the purpose of the 2nd island exactly? And when the 1st island moved in time did the 2nd one move with it?

And before someone says "One is FLockes, one is Jacobs" that can't be right because why would it bother FLocke what Jacob did with his island? (i.e. bringing people to it).
March 10, 2010 @ 05:56 PM
GimmeDaLoot

I dont think you been watching the show since day one because i thought this episode was the best one so far of season 6. The whole show is finally removing the curtain. So now we know that there was DHARMA and THe island in their lives in the alternative world.

I've seen every single episode of LOST. Guess I just had different expectations for this Ben centric episode. *Kanye shrug*

Just remembered, what the hell is the 2nd island about? What's the purpose of the 2nd island exactly? And when the 1st island moved in time did the 2nd one move with it?

It's the Other's other camp. Remember when Jack, Sawyer, and Kate got captured and dragged to this island? Sawyer and Kate were put in animal cages. Jack operated on Ben.
March 10, 2010 @ 05:59 PM
Striker

Nine Episodes left, more questions than answers, shouldve expected this.

but its all good.
March 10, 2010 @ 06:07 PM
sellme

Nine Episodes left, more questions than answers, shouldve expected this.

but its all good.

lol wtf were you expecting? They need to maintain the suspense in every episode, they cant just be solving mysteries left and right one after another.
March 10, 2010 @ 06:12 PM
young idiot

The second island did indeed move with it. In the episode when the wheel was turned, the Season 4 finale, Jack makes a point of trying to get Frank to land the chopper at Hydra island. But it's "gone", too. Also, we saw that the Ajira flight landed on that island, on the runway Juliet talked about in the Season 3 finale.

Even though they obviously couldn't have thought that far ahead, the continuity on this show is insanely rewarding.

Please login first to reply.