February 7, 2010 @ 06:22 PM
Striker

Perhaps when the man in black refers to going home, he means the real world. That's assuming they weren't indigenous to the island. Jacob could get on and off the island at will, perhaps the man in black couldn't since the entire island probably has a boundary he can't cross? That's my guess. The temple probably keeps him at bay, which is why they are trying to defend it.

In regards to Richard, I'm pretty sure he was a slave on the Black Rock which reinforces why the man in black despises him so much since Jacob obviously looked after him all these years and was the one who brought them to the island. That would explain the comment about Richard in chains and why the Black Rock was shown coming to the island during their talk.

What comment about Richard in chains, don't remember that...woah.
February 7, 2010 @ 06:27 PM
Striker

Ago and hear me out on this -- way if Jacobs previous body wasn't his original one.
Like he finds new hosts?

The body he was in (the blonde short hair)was not always his.
Think about it.
February 7, 2010 @ 08:58 PM
late for dinner

What comment about Richard in chains, don't remember that...woah.

after smoke locke came out of the statue temple he says to richard "nice to see you out of those chains" right before he knocks him out.

whatevers going on i hope its not too predictable. a unique show like this needs a unique ending
February 8, 2010 @ 11:11 AM
Potsnu

Ago and hear me out on this -- way if Jacobs previous body wasn't his original one.
Like he finds new hosts?

The body he was in (the blonde short hair)was not always his.
Think about it.

Nope. People need to get off this idea that they possess or take over bodies. The smoke monster manifests into their forms, not take over their bodies.

In regards to Jacob having the same ability, the man in black would have known and if that was the case then killing Jacob would be rather pointless and wouldn't warrant all the efforts smokey took to killing Jacob.

Jacob didn't defend himself when Ben killed him, in fact he provoked Ben into killing him rather than talking him out of it. This leads me to believe that Jacob wanted to die and that was his master plan, so that Hugo can talk to him when he's dead and the main reason why he was so adamant in getting Hugo back to the island. Mind you when Jacob was in the real world, he had always kept his identity secret and only present to touch the Oceanic 6. However in the case of Hugo, he was explicit in who he was and for Hugo to go back.

That's my take on it.
February 9, 2010 @ 01:17 PM
young idiot

^ Oh shit, Hugo's gonna be the key to the show! He was already showing leadership skills in the premiere.

About the smoke monster, yeah, he definitely manifests as the dead people, as opposed to taking over their bodies. It is interesting, though, that John, Yemi & Alex's bodies are on the island, though.

Also, did we ever get an explanation as to how Eloise knew to tell Ben to bring back Locke's body? And all the other stuff -- how did they even get back, like really?

Another thing I actually want an answer to is why 815 was off course. We know why it crashed, but it must have already been in the vicinity for that to even have happened.
February 9, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
Potsnu

I just remembered something!

Thet pool that Sayid was being drowned in was probably what healed Ben after Sayid shot him as a kid. So obviously the pool is powered by Jacob, hence why the water is no longer clear since he's dead. Indirectly Jacob saved Ben as a child and Ben killed Jacob lol. And Sayid shot Ben as a child, it's all related!
February 9, 2010 @ 08:21 PM
todrunk2walk

lol MAc is in lost
February 9, 2010 @ 09:02 PM
Hybrid Moments

I can't stand Kate-centric episodes, but this ending was pretty sick.
February 9, 2010 @ 09:36 PM
late for dinner

damn i cant stand these cliffhanger endings. i watched the previous seasons straight through online so waiting a week for the next episode is killinnn me

and yeah i was upset to see mac get shot. they should throw him in that pool and bring him back
February 10, 2010 @ 12:09 AM
metalslug

lol MAc is in lost

he was in LOST a couple seasons ago too. glad to see him on and but not killed
February 10, 2010 @ 12:09 AM
frrresh

next week should be good...locke centric episode...tonight was pretty bunk in my opinion.

cheers
February 10, 2010 @ 06:57 AM
young idiot

Kate is a deal breaker when it comes to episodes of Lost. She just sucks any potential right out of them. But there was some important stuff in there.

ETA: I'm kinda okay with Sayid being dead now. Just like I was okay with Claire being gone. They've run their courses.
February 10, 2010 @ 08:20 AM
K BOOG

who's MAC?
February 10, 2010 @ 12:04 PM
young idiot

I'm guessing he's the Other that acted like a dick to our Lostaways. The guy that, I think, has something to do with "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia".
February 10, 2010 @ 01:27 PM
JRacing

I hated last nights episode, Kate can DIAF for all i care but i am glad that her centric is out the way.
February 10, 2010 @ 02:40 PM
sellme

smh @ the Kate hate. I don't like the way she acts either but cot damn she is a beautyyy. &)

AND YES YES YES TO CLAIRE'S RETURN.
February 10, 2010 @ 04:09 PM
young idiot

^ Kate definitely doesn't compare to Juliet, Sun, Claire or Illana.
February 10, 2010 @ 08:02 PM
GimmeDaLoot

damn i cant stand these cliffhanger endings. i watched the previous seasons straight through online so waiting a week for the next episode is killinnn me

Yeah same.. waiting a week for the next episode really does blow.

For me Kate and Juliet are the top 2 women on the show.
February 10, 2010 @ 09:46 PM
frrresh

kate is pretty fine but next week should be good...has richard,locke.sawyer in it...cant wait for the richard episode...its going to change the show apparently...i read online that its supposed to answer a lot but totally change the show...we'll see i guess.

cheers
February 11, 2010 @ 04:13 PM
Shaun

Gonna let it finish, then catch up like a season & a half.
February 12, 2010 @ 02:08 AM
scarjo

dark claire is so fucking hot

having a kate episode during the last fucking season boggles my mind, next one will probably be insane though since this ep was so shitty...

L O S T
February 12, 2010 @ 02:59 AM
sellme

wtf.. I actually avert my gaze whenever Sun or Ilana are on the screen, are you actually saying they are more aesthetically pleasing than Kate? Juliet ain't shit either.. bitch gives me the creeps (both acting-wise and her appearance).

You must be out of your mind du.
February 12, 2010 @ 11:19 AM
rUmmeh

I can't wait for the Richard-centric episode, should be interesting to see what he's all about after 5 seasons of nothing on the guy.
February 12, 2010 @ 11:32 AM
Potsnu

wtf.. I actually avert my gaze whenever Sun or Ilana are on the screen, are you actually saying they are more aesthetically pleasing than Kate? Juliet ain't shit either.. bitch gives me the creeps (both acting-wise and her appearance).

You must be out of your mind du.

I agree on Sun, not a fan of those Lucy Liu eyes. But I think Juliet is pretty hot, though she hasn't aged too well. I still love her eyes, that smirk of hers, and those perky tits &)

Kate only looked good during the flash forward in the Season 3 finale when she was all glammed up.
February 12, 2010 @ 11:38 AM
sellme

^ ok forreal y'all are tripping me the fuck out with these comments. Are you guys serious or just messing with me and my fragile emotional state? Evangeline Lilly is not to be fucked with.
February 12, 2010 @ 11:41 AM
Potsnu

February 12, 2010 @ 11:47 AM
sellme

STARING CONTEST, GO!

February 12, 2010 @ 12:01 PM
young idiot

ETA: Kate is the definition of plain, and her character is annoying as fuck.

February 12, 2010 @ 12:09 PM
sellme

^ asian squat ain't classy. you're seriously wylin right now if you didn't throw up a little in your mouth while searching up those pics
February 12, 2010 @ 12:45 PM
young idiot

and illana?

Please login first to reply.