Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
January 6, 2010 @ 09:29 PM
young idiot

They're calling it "The Lost Supper".
January 6, 2010 @ 09:54 PM
JRacing

Oh shit just realized less than a month for the season to start, i'm excited.
January 15, 2010 @ 12:42 AM
frrresh

gotta keep this threads updated!!!...less than a month people...been watching season 5 over and its gettin me amped up for season 6...anyone got any predictions bout whats gonna happen...overall from what I've heard is that its gonna be a lot like season 1.

cheers
January 27, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
frrresh

new season in a few days guys...whos excited??

cheers
January 27, 2010 @ 01:02 PM
young idiot

I'M EXCITED!!

I think Sawyer's gonna beat up Jack. He should, anyway. The premiere is called "LA X", which kinda implies a multiverse thing, but I'm sure they won't go there. They'd be breaking their own rules, and it would make for very inconsequential television.
January 27, 2010 @ 01:32 PM
tomoffin

Can't fucking wait!
January 27, 2010 @ 05:01 PM
Johnni

I hope we find out everything after the show finishes. I'd hate for us to be guessing about something when its over. Cant wait for it to start.
January 27, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
frrresh

Yeah abunch of shit has already been confirmed bout the premier and apparently jack and sawyer do fight again...not really surprised bout that one haha...and a ton of other shit that someone who has scene la x said online. Deff gonna be a bummer when this shows done but then again it will prolly make me focus on more important things in life besides a fuckin smoke monster!

cheers
January 28, 2010 @ 10:19 AM
Johnni

Anyone seen the season 6 promo. At the end it has a jet crashing but looks like its somehwhere in the US in telephone cables rather than the island.
January 28, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
frrresh

dunno bout that..but theres only been one single frame of season 6 that has been put out and you guys can prolly still find it online...its claire holding a gun and looking badass as fuck.

cheers
January 29, 2010 @ 02:35 AM
tomoffin

Anyone seen the season 6 promo. At the end it has a jet crashing but looks like its somehwhere in the US in telephone cables rather than the island.

WAIT WHAT?

Link?
January 29, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
frrresh

just found out here is a 4 minute sneak peak of season 6 online already, just watched it..there are some spoilers...and confusion haha...cant wait til tuesday!!

cheers
January 29, 2010 @ 08:12 PM
young idiot

I started watching it... Then I stopped before it started. I'm really gonna wait 'til Friday when it's on TV here. Which means from Wednesday I'm gonna have to be careful what sites I go on.
January 30, 2010 @ 03:54 AM
frrresh

^thats gonna suck when the series finale airs man haha...its gonna be nuts when it all ends...i know some people are gonna be pissed off whatever way it ends..cause the writers have already said there are gonna be some unanswered shit...but lots of answers too.

cheers
January 30, 2010 @ 09:52 AM
young idiot

I think certain things are better left unanswered. I mean, when people ask what the numbers mean, how can there ever be a satisfactory answer to that?

On the other hand, I definitely wanna know more about the origin of the smoke monster. Not necessarily what it is, but the rules it has and whatever. Surely it doesn't just kill indiscriminately?
January 30, 2010 @ 01:08 PM
tomoffin

I just want to know what/who Richard is. I hope and believe that he'll play a big part in the final season..

Btw, Zilla, will the first two episodes air the in a row in the UK? Or even during the same day? Because in Finland, there will be a week between the first two episodes.. Personally I can't wait until it shows here on TV end February, I'll just DL.. Already informed my boss that I'm taking the rest of the week off after the final episode of Lost.smile
January 30, 2010 @ 04:16 PM
Decepticon0

This season is gonna be crazy, I pretty sure everything is going to be pieced together, it's going to be interesting to see how they do it.
January 30, 2010 @ 04:19 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

I've been fucking waiting for Lost for about a whole year. 'Bout to rewatch the last few eps of season 5 to get ready.
January 30, 2010 @ 04:29 PM
frrresh

The numbers thing apparently has to do with certain people from 815...like jack,hurley,etc having certain numbers...dont really know much bout that and apparently the man in black in the season 5 finale is actually the smoke monster as well...but that might be bs...richard will have a bigger role this season...people are saying he was on the black rock and then jacob like adopted him haha....theres a shit load of bs'ers online and people who actually have scene the first episode already...i remember like for the season 4 or 5 finale someone leaked it online and so that shit better not happen for the series finale...you guys know apparently the two writers carlton and damon said they were gonna on jimmy kimmel like the day after the finale airs to show the actual scripted finale haha.

cheers
January 30, 2010 @ 04:47 PM
young idiot

I just want to know what/who Richard is. I hope and believe that he'll play a big part in the final season..

Btw, Zilla, will the first two episodes air the in a row in the UK? Or even during the same day? Because in Finland, there will be a week between the first two episodes.. Personally I can't wait until it shows here on TV end February, I'll just DL.. Already informed my boss that I'm taking the rest of the week off after the final episode of Lost.smile

double bill, this friday. I'd definitely watch online if I had to wait a week for the second half of a two parter.
January 31, 2010 @ 02:13 PM
GimmeDaLoot

I watched all 5 seasons in about 2-3 months a couple months ago. Can't wait till this season... I miss this show
January 31, 2010 @ 02:14 PM
frrresh

watched part one of la x online last night...needless to say its confusing as fuck...alternate timelines also but specifically two key parts of part one had me scratchin my head...cant wait for part 2!

cheers
January 31, 2010 @ 02:57 PM
young idiot

thanks for the spoiler alert, guy >sad>sad>sad>sad
January 31, 2010 @ 05:03 PM
nsh

shit programme.
January 31, 2010 @ 05:06 PM
frrresh

^you just probably don't understand it man haha thats why so many people give up on this show cause you gotta remember shit and rethink shit as well.

cheers
January 31, 2010 @ 05:20 PM
JRacing

From what ive read their's a new promo thats gonna air during Desperate housewifes tonight, incase anyone whats to check it out. So stoked only 2 more fucking days!!!
January 31, 2010 @ 06:01 PM
sellme

The episode leaked but its really shitty quality. I'll wait for tuesday cool
January 31, 2010 @ 11:13 PM
604_mike

Damn im excited for this....who/what is Lock?
January 31, 2010 @ 11:27 PM
frrresh

just watched a new trailer that was on facebook of all places that revealed a shit load of stuff this season...were gonna see the temple for sure...some cave place that fake locke lives and fake locke also has sawyer on his side apparently...it shows jack smashing something(mirror looks like) and apparently there is talks about a mirror that is supposed to be able to change your life or some shit...i basically like came in my pants after watching it....locke is dead for good....apparently and the guy who says he is locke is apparently the smoke monster...shit i could go on and on bout this show haha.

cheers
January 31, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
604_mike

Hmmm, the smoke monster is Lock? I remember when the smoke monster killed Mr echo, i paused it ( dvd) and you could see all sorts of people inside the smoke...So i think the smoke monster has a pretty deep meaning.

Please login first to reply.