Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 1, 2009 @ 09:22 AM
Shaun

1 episode behind...must catch up.
April 2, 2009 @ 02:33 AM
DREWKKAKE

okay.. so this episode gave us an insight to ben and how he ended up the way he is. he is like this forever because jack is a dickhead.. we find out what sawyer told kate. to take care of his daughter. and it was the girl that sawyer conned a while back, who kate saved during one of her cons. we find out what kate did with aaron, and why she changed her mind..

now this episode was okay.. but not the best episode ive ever seen by far. the scenes for next episode look dope. we know why ben lied to the six of them and manipulated them so hard to get back, he wants to be judged and seen if the island still wants him... and one of the quotes is "something is about to come out of that jungle that i cant control." and im pretty sure hes talking about the smoke monster, and like ive read theories.. the smoke monster seems to judge them when it looks at them.

sorry rant again... we know that charles widmore is the "ruler" of the others at this point because the dude said that richard shouldnt do this without consulting him. but richard does not answer to charles or the other name they said

hurley's conversation with miles was put there as a joke im pretty sure.. to try and fix all the lost fan's confusion with the time travel.. and if i didnt say up there, they dont know why ben does not remember sayid.. and it is because richard saves him.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

April 3, 2009 @ 12:40 AM
tomoffin

sorry rant again... we know that charles widmore is the "ruler" of the others at this point because the dude said that richard shouldnt do this without consulting him. but richard does not answer to charles or the other name they said

I'm thinking that Ellie (Eloise Hawkins, Daniel's mother), who was also mentioned, might be Charles' girldfriend/wife making her the mother of Penny, which would make Penny and Daniel siblings.

I'm thinking that Richard only answers to spirit of the Island (Jacobconfused or even the smoke monster. Or maybe smokie and Jacob are the same thing, the spirit of the island. And Richard to Ben to the temple under which the smokie presumably lives based on the episode where it dragged the french guys under it..

hurley's conversation with miles was put there as a joke im pretty sure.. to try and fix all the lost fan's confusion with the time travel.. and if i didnt say up there, they dont know why ben does not remember sayid.. and it is because richard saves him.

Yep, Ben doesn't remember because Richard says that he won't remember anything about this..

I think the Linus/Hurley discussion was nice and confirmed the main theory, "whatever happened, happened, we just haven't experienced it yet".

overall, I think this was a good episode. And Kate was looking &) all episode, especially in the grocery store. This season is running out so I'm hoping the preview for next week promises an episode which would explain a lot of stuff..
April 3, 2009 @ 06:22 PM
Shaun

1 episode behind...must catch up.

Caught up...still love Lost!! &)
April 3, 2009 @ 06:54 PM
DREWKKAKE

oh yeah it showed ben walking on a dock holding a gun saying "stay right there" and he is unharmed.

so he definitely ran into penny and desmond i think.

probably attacked them and got his ass beat by desmond

April 9, 2009 @ 02:49 PM
DREWKKAKE

okay so this was a dope ass episode.

it shows us what is happening on the real time island. Ben is still a lying ass mother fucker.. and it shows us how he got his daughter(alex). It showed ethan as a boy, meaning ben took ethan with him when he killed off the Dharma. and he freaked out when he saw the oceanic 6 in the dharma picture of 77(i think)

Lapidus leaves them and goes back to the second island where the plane is.. and elanna(sp) and the big guy found guns and asked lapidus a question. I think this is like what happened with rousseau's crew and they were acting on behalf of somebody. most likely the island. Elanna was asking some ridiculous question, "what lies in the shadow of the statue" or some shit. and rousseau's crew was trying to kill her off. It seems like there are many voices on the island and they want and do different things. There is some hierarchy of power, richard doesnt answer to the current leader, they all answer to jacob.. blah blah blah.

we find out why ben was beat the fuck up when he got on the plane, and whether or not he killed penelope. Desmond beat his ass when he was about to kill penelope.

The episode shows us charles widmore when he was younger. it showed us how mad he was that ben was brought into camp, and that he island wants him alive. We see how mad widmore is when ben brings the baby alex into their camp, condemning her to death haha. then it shows us the exile of charles. later charles says he has been trying for 20 years to come back but the island just wont let him. and im debating on whether the island wanted ben to come back, or it was forced to bring ben back because he gathered the oceanic 6 which pretty much was his ticket home.

when he is under in the catacombs of the island or whatever they are.. the smoke monster shows him a flashback of his relationship with his daughter.. and when it is done, she shows up and acts all nice to him. then she yolks him up and tells him that she knows he is planning on killing john, not to do it, listen to every word that he says. so we know that the island can act through people. We have seen this done a few times, christian/alex/maybe john. Christian was resurrected and is acting as a spokesman for the island, but he still retains his personality and memories. Which is what im thinking happened to john. He knows things he shouldnt. last is alex, she tells ben what the fuck to do and should be dead. This is a new thing for ben to know, because he doesnt think that dead people can come back to life. edit: the island can act through people like it did for the french and the current time plane crash survivors

/end rant

April 10, 2009 @ 05:03 PM
K BOOG

drew i think your explination confused me more
April 15, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
Shaun

Episode 11 was boring...it's always one great, one bad. razz
April 19, 2009 @ 10:57 PM
W33ZY

show is amazing! its crazy that the main asain dude from dharma is that one guys dad...that episode was one of the best so far...
April 30, 2009 @ 05:57 AM
lukenstein

Anyone see todays epp? Not that great but did some exlaining in the faraday family camp!!!
May 6, 2009 @ 09:06 PM
*ER!C

what u guys think of tonights episode? I thought it was a really good.
Im not gonna get into it cuz i know the west coast heads didnt see it yet.
May 11, 2009 @ 01:15 PM
Theo Zissou

i cannot wait for the finale this week. Another good season almost over. Wow the last season finale before the final season. exciting!

Man right off the bat they got me wondering if it's has to be the way that richard said when he was talking about Jack, kate, hugo, etc being killed in front of him. Can things really be changed?

Before they went to commercial i thought kate got shot, then saiyd shot the guy. i guess i was mistaken that kate was just reacting to the gunshot sound.

They kinda spoiled it right off the bat that the sub must end up right back at the island in the teaser for next week.

wow locke wants to kill jacob and wants everyone to see it. crazy. yeah cant wait to see what happens. I know someone big probably won't make it. gonna be crazy smile
May 11, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
*ER!C

i hope kate fucking dies...bitch is annoyoing
May 12, 2009 @ 01:38 PM
Theo Zissou

What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
May 13, 2009 @ 01:57 PM
LukeShoeWalker

i hope kate fucking dies...bitch is annoyoing

true dat, juliet ftw
May 13, 2009 @ 09:59 PM
todrunk2walk

what a sad ending. 2010 is long time to wait
May 13, 2009 @ 10:09 PM
LukeShoeWalker

Jacob was my n*gga
May 13, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
*ER!C

^^lol word nig was mad cool....dope ass episode but ending was a lil sus
cant wait till next season
May 13, 2009 @ 10:58 PM
Potsnu

Jacob is the man. Not only does he buy chocolate bars and lunch boxes for people, but he speaks excellent Korean!
May 14, 2009 @ 12:14 AM
sprankles123

Jacob is the man. Not only does he buy chocolate bars and lunch boxes for people, but he speaks excellent Korean!

true. so i guess we're sposed to believe hes a good guy but i still got a feeling there's bad in all of the characters on the island
May 14, 2009 @ 01:20 AM
Theo Zissou

oh man :/ well yeah i called someone was gonna go, but that was harsh. i really didn't expect Juliet :/ Man that had me all :/

Miles is right. No matter which way they try to think around it. It is what it is. no way to change what happened.

Well It looks like the Jacob and the other guy that ended up posing as Locke(who must really be "dead is dead") is behind the war to come and what lies in the shadow of the statue. The locke poser was in the beginning when the black rock first showed up at the island.

The Jacob moments were cool since it gave them a reason to see alot of scenes characters talked about before.

But aww. sad yep 8 months till next season. well can't wait to hear what they have to say at sdcc this year. hopefully something big, like alot of the cast since this is the last sdcc before the end of the series.

Illana asks Richard "What lies in the shadow of the statue?", and Richard replies in Latin, "He who will protect/save us all."
May 14, 2009 @ 02:38 AM
DREWKKAKE

ill have to watch it again.. then i will try and bullshit something to you guys. what i have so far...

we have our two groups of people both trying to "fix" this problem.

you have "john locke", who no longer is posing, seeing as he was brought back to life in the form of the shapeshifter person. he is trying to stop this bullshit at the source. Jacob pulls these people to the island over and over no matter what the lost people (jack's group) do. jack and his nigs pretty much just pull off temporary solutions and end up on the island no matter what. so killing jacob seems the only way to do this.

at the end, we once again see the reflection of jack's eye.. it looks like the forest reflection again.. so didd the bomb go off and nothing happened? i mean what do we know about the hatch.. we know that inside the concrete there is an orgy of metal. So, the meltdown did infact happen.. and the metal did end up down there.. but i think they fill that shit back the fuck up with concrete.

what exactly are these forces on the island? and what powers do they have. why can they do certain things. jacob can heal people and not age..

fml.

May 14, 2009 @ 06:23 AM
gameizserious

john loche was dead all along and i knew that the second i saw that shit those ppl were carrying to jacobs cabin. the guy that was talking to jacob in the beginning is what is now the black smoke. and the john loche that people thought came back to life is the black smoke as well that took john loches shape. thats why when ben and john (the black smoke) went to see jacob in the end, ben was like "u guys know each other", yeah they do....i dont know what jacob meant by "they're coming" if he was refering to jack and all of them that are stuck in the past. but jacob was a cool dude..maybe hes not really dead..who the fuck know.confused
May 14, 2009 @ 07:04 AM
dick_grayson

Well It looks like the Jacob and the other guy that ended up posing as Locke(who must really be "dead is dead") is behind the war to come and what lies in the shadow of the statue. The locke poser was in the beginning when the black rock first showed up at the island.

Illana asks Richard "What lies in the shadow of the statue?", and Richard replies in Latin, "He who will protect/save us all."

I had the same idea about the Lock scenario.
Because Jacob says "So you found a loophole." Which in the beginning the Black shirt is all bitching how he's going to kill Jacob & the loophole could very well be using the body of Lock & manipulating Ben.

Now to the statue, was that Anubis or Sobek? Because it looked more like a crocodile, which would be Sobek, the first god to come from the chaos and bring creation. But Anubis is the god of the underworld. I think they could both play.

Any ideas?
May 14, 2009 @ 01:27 PM
*ER!C

i think Locke is 'He who will protect/save us all"
idk why but i truly believe that Locke is gonna come back because why would Illana and the other dudes bring his body all the way to the statue? I think this is the help jacob went to her for but who knows
really interested to see what goes down in 2010
May 14, 2009 @ 02:18 PM
mYslead

man, what an episode to finish this almost flawless season. Lost is back on top.
May 14, 2009 @ 02:33 PM
Theo Zissou

I had the same idea about the Lock scenario.
Because Jacob says "So you found a loophole." Which in the beginning the Black shirt is all bitching how he's going to kill Jacob & the loophole could very well be using the body of Lock & manipulating Ben.

Now to the statue, was that Anubis or Sobek? Because it looked more like a crocodile, which would be Sobek, the first god to come from the chaos and bring creation. But Anubis is the god of the underworld. I think they could both play.

Any ideas?

got this from a review on yahoo
May 14, 2009 @ 02:53 PM
*ER!C

May 14, 2009 @ 03:06 PM
DREWKKAKE

yeah eric posted the shit i saw. i just spent 10 minutes looking for it...

the statue in lost is holding two ankhs.. which is the same. maybe this is when the birthing on island stopped? i heard it from the lost secrets and recap ***** from youtube.

anyways.. frank lapidus might be the new candidate for island leader in current time.

May 14, 2009 @ 05:37 PM
dick_grayson

got this from a review on yahoo

• Jacob's tapestry appeared to depict a winged sun, which is a key icon of ancient Egyptian art. • There were also three jars in Jacob's temple. Any chance those are the canopic jars that typically contain the organs of ancient Egyptian mummies? • Is the statue the crocodile-headed Egyptian god Sobek, representative of Nile fertility, or is it another member of the Egyptian pantheon? Michael Emerson says it's Taweret, a hippo-headed Egyptian goddess of childbirth, but those teeth look crocodilian to me...What's your call?

Yeah now that I see Taweret (thanks Eric) it looks to be a statue of that deity. It does play into a lot of the birthing mythos of the show as well.

Oh & if things in LOST world are as they have been the 'other' that is seen w/ Jacob in the beginning, who finds 'the loophole' to kill him, seems to be (betting good money on this) Esau the biblical brother to Jacob.

Please login first to reply.