March 10, 2009 @ 01:57 AM
drewblocka

ah so we have seen horace before

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

March 10, 2009 @ 02:31 AM
tomoffin

ah so we have seen horace before

He was in seasons 3 and 4.

Cant wait for the next episode.. The last one was a sort of a filler episode, still a good one though!

I'm personally thinking that the egyptians have visited the island long before anyone else and built the statue of anubis. If there is a time portal or whatever in Tunisia (or Marocco) it would kinda make sense.. There's also all those hieroglyphics and symbols to indicate that as well. I guess Drew pointed this out earlier as well..
March 15, 2009 @ 04:48 AM
lukenstein

"what ever happened, happened". Sawyer, juliet etc always did what they did with the di. If you were to ask the "island" or anyone around at the time they would say that when 815 crashed , a second sawyer was on the island!

Ben was young around the time of sawyer juliet joining the initiative and i bet he remembers them although they don't as this this hasnt happened in their time span yet.
March 15, 2009 @ 05:02 PM
todrunk2walk

they didn't play a new episode this week ???
March 15, 2009 @ 06:54 PM
lukenstein

They played a repeat of the most recent epp
March 15, 2009 @ 07:57 PM
drewblocka

yesh they warned us there wouldnt be a new episode for two weeks

March 19, 2009 @ 02:19 AM
drewblocka

well tonight was a new episode.. showed us the story of the airplane group...

now what they led me to believe was that the airplane group was stuck in the same past as them.. which we find out today that is not the case. they are stuck in current time i guess. it was the tribal boat things that was confusing.. but it showed us that ben has them hidden and that is why they are there.

But why was lapidus and sun not sucked into the time thing like the rest of them? ben as well.

and this episode is fairly ironic. lots of role reversals.. sawyer being the new brains and the guy that cares for everybody and the one that is taking care of the shit. sayid gets locked up and we last see him talking to ben, this is a complete 180 fromt he first time they captured ben back in the swan hatch.

we see how they stuck jack with a workman job.. which is hillarious. at first i was thinking it was because it is sawyer fucking with jack because jack is a prick. but i realize they have to lay low for the most part.

ummm we see christian shepard again.. and he is in the future time of the barracks. I now know he is the island's puppet for the most part.

did we see the smoke monster peekign out of the bushes?

it shows the plans for the swan hatch.. or whichever one the computer thing to type in numbers is.

christian has a way for sun and lapidus to get to the past.. but it is so hard to do while they are living in a lie posing as dharma people.

what happened to faraday?!

thats all i have for now

March 19, 2009 @ 02:24 AM
sellme

Sawyer > Jack

I hate both Kate and Juliet.
March 19, 2009 @ 02:55 AM
drewblocka

oh and.. we see ethan is the baby that was born.

if you dont remember ethan.. it is the guy who infiltrates the front end of the plane group and kidnaps claire.

this leads me to believe that ben wasnt the only dharma survivor. unless this is a different ethan. but that would be dumb. him and ben are homies and they are homies with the others.

March 19, 2009 @ 11:32 AM
lukenstein

I think faraday went crazy after charlottes death and they had to lock him down somewhere for safe keeping, or he may have ran into the jungle!
March 19, 2009 @ 10:42 PM
LukeShoeWalker

i can't stand jack or kate, so sawyer and juliet for the win
March 20, 2009 @ 01:03 AM
tomoffin

so many thoughts again! It's always difficult to express all of the feelings and thoughts each episode of lost creates.sad

Remember that in season 3 they were building a runway to the island? I have a feeling that now that young Ben has met at least Sayid, at some point young Ben will learn who Sayid, Jack, Sawyer and Kate really are. Therefore he would know that at some point in time a plain would crash on the island, therefore the runway. That would also explain why he would know everything about the Oceanic survivors when they first crashed to the island.

As for Faraday, I think that he was either banished from the island at some point or he found a way to timetravel through the "energy hole".
March 20, 2009 @ 01:16 AM
drewblocka

well. the island could have told them to build a runway. therefore they were building a runway because they knew a new plane would come and land in the future.. and the island needed them there. and it would talk to ben. aka christian or jacob

March 20, 2009 @ 01:40 AM
sellme

i can't stand jack or kate, so sawyer and juliet for the win

When Juliet was first introduced, I seriously want to reach through the TV and gauge her fuckin eyes out. She is probably my least favourite character on LOST. Like I honestly cringe every time her face pops up, although its not as bad now as it was initially.

I think its just me though and how I hate that type of character. She is similar to Angela Petrelli from Heroes (which I have since stopped watching razz), but yeah the whole vibe I get from those two characters just rubs me the wrong way.. I can't even describe it really, its just some underlying tension that fuckin irks me. Like the way they talk.. UGH fuck its pissing me off just thinking about it.. nvm.
March 20, 2009 @ 01:49 AM
tomoffin

well. the island could have told them to build a runway. therefore they were building a runway because they knew a new plane would come and land in the future.. and the island needed them there. and it would talk to ben. aka christian or jacob

yeah, could be.

my head is spinning with all of these weird theories. There's still 25 episodes left of Lost, i just hope they can manage to explain everything..

this leads me to believe that ben wasnt the only dharma survivor. unless this is a different ethan. but that would be dumb. him and ben are homies and they are homies with the others.

I guess some of the Dharma people were persuaded by Ben/Richard to join the others before they would kill all the rest dharma folks..

Btw, who was the woman behind Sun when Sun met christian? could it have been Claire?
March 20, 2009 @ 02:13 AM
drewblocka

i missed a woman behind her.. i will have to go back and check that

i didnt see a woman behind sun.. what part are you talking about?

March 20, 2009 @ 02:21 AM
tomoffin

^When Christian was talking to Sun in the abandoned house and her "you've got a long travel ahead of you" or something, then there comes the smoke and during the closeup of Sun, you can see someone behind her. closeup here

Also, concering Ethan again, quite interesting point from another forum:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but are the Hostiles in the business of snatching children at this stage of the game (1970s)? I can't imagine Ethan being OK with killing his parents in the purge if he wasn't snatched at a young age.
March 20, 2009 @ 02:46 AM
drewblocka

ohhh oh yeah.

i forgot they snatched kids.

didnt they originally take kids and a few adults? what ever happened to them? didnt we see them eventually?

March 20, 2009 @ 03:32 AM
tomoffin

They are most likely just among the others I guess..

On a side note, I really really want to see Sun and Jin get back together, I wonder hows that going to happen though.

Also, where the hell is Locke? In the the previous episode he was chillin on the beach with the new crash survivors and now he's nowhere to be seen. And why weren't Sun and Locke timejumped back to the 70s like the other O6s?

I'll be watching "the man behind the curtain" from S3 again today. I have a feeling that episode could explain something more about Ben and Richard.
March 20, 2009 @ 03:21 PM
drewblocka

locke is still on the beach. he has no idea what to do or what hes doing. hes just chilling. he isnt some master of the island yet. he has known he was this leader for only a few weeks. he just knows what the isalnd has told him in the past. and he has not heard anything new.

but we dont know why they havent been time jumped.

hopefully we know soon. i really want to watch the show from season 2 on. it would be cool to see all the old shit

March 21, 2009 @ 03:15 AM
tomoffin

Yep, I guess at some point I should watch the whole series again to get all the clues of the previous episodes.

I know Locke's on the beach but why didn't he show up when ben, sun and frank were talking, if he was alive at that point? I mean, somehow he gets resurrected but by whom, how and when?

Yesterday I watched the episode showing Ben as a child and meeting Richard. That was a great episode and once again had my head spinning. Lost makes my head hurt hahah
March 23, 2009 @ 03:21 AM
mksimith2

We're at the midpoint of Lost's fifth and penultimate season, and with no new episode this week, it's time to take a cleansing breath and see how far we've come. Let's examine the major plot points and revelations of each episode. Then, check out our burning questions about the first half of the season, and give us your two cents in the comments section.
March 26, 2009 @ 02:42 AM
drewblocka

hmmm. we learned how sayid got arrested and why he was going to guam. and that he had no idea.

he shoots ben.. but the time travel rules of lost is that what happened cant be changed. so no matter what they do in the past, it all stays the same. so ben heals no matter what.

but shit.. well see what happens. we know ben doesnt get introuble because he stays a part of them.

maybe they all come clean about where they are from?

March 27, 2009 @ 01:48 AM
tomoffin

last episode was kinda slow but the ending was incredible.

Like Drew said, Ben obviously cant die so the question is that who heals him? Jacob? Could be, maybe that'd be why he becomes the leader of the others later on as he has been healed by Jacob the same way that later happens to Locke.

Richard and co? Jack? Though that would blow his cover if people would know that he's actually a doctor. Or maybe Juliet? That would explain why when an adult, Ben has a sort of an obsession with Juliet.

Blah. Once again my head is spinning.sad
March 27, 2009 @ 02:18 PM
LukeShoeWalker

i think little ben is still going to be alive, sayid should have went for the head shot
March 27, 2009 @ 04:28 PM
todrunk2walk

sayid should have went for the head shot

lol
March 27, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
SantoAngelo

i think little ben in still going to be alive, sayid should have went for the head shot

Agreed, I mean if you attempt to kill him why the fuck would you not get the job done.
March 28, 2009 @ 01:58 PM
drewblocka

yeah sayid should know that. but he was trippin shooting a little kid... and i dont think jacob will heal him.. but the island itself will heal him. he was still with dharma until he was older remember?

March 28, 2009 @ 02:10 PM
sellme

Sayid's supposed to be a professional assassin and that niigga couldn't even kill a little kid.. smh
April 1, 2009 @ 06:18 AM
Replicant

I felt like cheering when Sawyer really gave it to Jack.

Was fucking awesome.

Please login first to reply.