Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 9, 2009 @ 09:01 PM
drewblocka

yeah, jin must have jumped the boat and swam his korean ass towards the beach and made it within the area of the time travel shit. so, as we saw the island disappear.. is it gone forever? or will the island pop up when they time travel back into their real time? could that be what the old time lady was measuring on the ground? and that is how ben knows they dont have much time.

only plot hole i dont like is the nosebleeds. when it was happening to desmond, it was pretty damn easy for him to fix it and talk to daniel and have a constant. so why didnt daniel try and help them? and why are they not hallucinating.

fuck. episode isnt for a few days. weaksauce.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

February 12, 2009 @ 04:57 PM
Mostarr

last nights episode was crazy

spoiler

is jacob aarons grandpa?
February 12, 2009 @ 06:58 PM
shinesolo

jacob could be an enigma, future locke, the island, or even another representation of the smoke monster

however, christian shepard, whose body jacob is inhabitting, is the father of both claire and jack, and aaron is clarie's baby

so yeah, CHRISTIAN is aaron's grandfather, but that means little
February 12, 2009 @ 07:31 PM
Dany Yamz

So I haven't ben able to keep up with the show as much as i'd like to but....
1) Am I to understand that the old white time lady Daniels mother?

2) Wasn't she the shopkeeper that Desmond went to when he went back in time(A few seasons back) & tried to change the past so he didn't leave Penny? Remeber she told him he knew how things had to happen or whatever.
February 12, 2009 @ 07:51 PM
psyduck

So I haven't ben able to keep up with the show as much as i'd like to but....
1) Am I to understand that the old white time lady Daniels mother?

2) Wasn't she the shopkeeper that Desmond went to when he went back in time(A few seasons back) & tried to change the past so he didn't leave Penny? Remeber she told him he knew how things had to happen or whatever.

yes and yes

Jacob may be an enigma but Claire certainly isn't. they need to explain where she is. and also why Walt and Michael were allowed to leave the island but the O6 can't.
February 12, 2009 @ 08:06 PM
drewblocka

IMO some people are called to the island and are naturally drawn there and are supposed to be there. others are supposed to die or not be there at all. maybe they supposedly have a purpose on the island and need to fulfill it before they leave.

my other hypothesis was that nobody knew desmond left the island or whatever, but if christian shepard is a puppet for jacob, then he knows who left. so why would he only want the 6 to come back?

i am out of ideas/things to rant. someone say some shit for my thoughts

February 12, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
shinesolo

desmond was manipulated to enter the boat race and find the island by widmore, so maybe because he has the relation the island doesnt want him?

i mean, regardless, its obvious desmond IS, or atleast will become the main character of lost, as it seems more than anyone else, he holds the responsibility of fixing the island, despite what ben thinks

desmond is special in that he can radically alter time, he has had the relation to faraday/hawking, he has the relation to penny and widmore, hes the one who had the flashes of the future, i mean its pretty obvious that due to all his relations to the people running the scenes that he will end up being the most important character

and i cant wait until ben realizes that he is the key to penny, which will be when he rises the challenge and thus we find out more about the history of widmore

and suspense is finally added back to lost after missing 4 seasons
February 12, 2009 @ 10:42 PM
drewblocka

ahhh. yes desmond is going to be a big part of it. because he knows whats up with the time thing. so no matter what, he can handle the time radiation bullshit.

February 13, 2009 @ 03:13 PM
todrunk2walk

latest epsiode was fuking nuts
February 13, 2009 @ 04:15 PM
drewblocka

i just like how the time travel shit has enabled them to close plot holes.

we found out all about Rousseau and the baby. and it opened up a new insight to the smoke monster.. and wtf would it make them want to kill her? we have seen the island take up a dead body before (jacks dad) so could this be similar?

cant wait till next week.. i have a feeling we will learn alot more

and as for my previous thought about the girl with the gun fromt he old dharma that was leading faraday to the bigass bomb.. she could also be his little firecrotch girlfriend's mom. because she was born on the island.

and this now solidifies the fact that miles is the asian guy from the dharma video's son. because he was getting the nosebleeds before the other survivors.

and.. we now know that they keep time traveling through the past if faraday has to go warn her never to come back.. could lock fixing the wheel have stopped it from happening so often? are they still traveling in time? or did he fix the wheel then and they are stuck back in time?

thoughts?! and where are the rest of the survivors from their time? did dharma in the past kill them all?

and edit: tonight's episode the scene with his granpa.

if time stayed fucked up i would say that was sawyer. name was ray. idk. it was the freckles comment that got me

February 19, 2009 @ 02:46 PM
rich

Anybody have any theories/ideas why Ben was bloodied up?
February 19, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
sellme

Anybody have any theories/ideas why Ben was bloodied up?

He was by the docks.. I think he went to kill/fuck up Penny to get back at Widmore. I have a feeling Desmond is gonna return to the island somehow by boat, seeing as that was how he got to the island his first time, as opposed to being on the plane with everyone else. Another possibility is that Sayyid hunted Ben down and tried to kill him, but Ben escaped and Sayyid got arrested and was being deported.

I think there is the definite possibility of the revival of Charlie (guitar), Locke and perhaps others (or at least their ghosts). I wanna know what happened to baby Aaron. sad Oh, and where the fuck is Walt?

I'm loving the show right now because we genuinely have no idea what will happen next. Before we knew they had to return to the island, etc., now the stage is set for the rest of the season. I think that one other dude on the plane who said his condolences to Jack in the line is somehow gonna get dragged into this as well.
February 19, 2009 @ 03:41 PM
J.Huron

Who was the guy who said to Jack at the airport check-in that he was sorry for his lost (he was also on the plane). Really familiar, was he in previous episodes or am I confusing the actor with a different show?
February 19, 2009 @ 04:17 PM
frrresh

I remember the producers saying this season is about getting back to the island and that season 6 is about what happens when they get back...so I'm a bit confused about that since they are back now, theres gonna be lots of claire next year and I think aron has a much bigger role im guessing..that freaky little kid.I was reading some interview with the dude that plays hurley and he was at the place where all the props n shit are used for the show and apparently he stumbled on something that is coming up thats supposed to be like the "something big " cus even he was shocked apparently.anyways this season so far is dope, cant wait for the next ep..fuckin locke man...crazy fucker!
February 20, 2009 @ 02:03 AM
drewblocka

yeah i think ben was bloodied up somehow because of desmond/penny.

but the sayid one is a good idea too.. but why when they flew over the time radius only the people from the island were pulled. does that just mean they are still connected to the island?

as for the guitar and charlie.. i feel like hurley was just doing that for charlie.. but im sure charlie will make appearances.

uhh, middle eastern guy that gives his condolences.. i think that was just a little thing for us and to show that jack was hoping everyone would be there. and it sounded like sayid and we thought it was him until the camera opened. i even thought he cut his hair for a second

but if you rewatch the scene with jack's granfather. he calls him ray and then changes it to grandad real quick and doesnt call him ray again. the freckles comment correlates

more rant later

February 20, 2009 @ 05:50 AM
J.Huron

You notice how Charlie had his guitar first time round and now hurley has one, Kate was in cuffs first time, and now Sayid is. Locke had something broken in his body (legs) and now ben has a broken arm.. I dunno maybe all trying to recreate circumstances that got them sent to the island, similar to Jack putting the shoes on Locke.
February 23, 2009 @ 05:31 PM
drewblocka

no.. nobody else knows about them having to recreate the past.

but the island did that to them on its own. and yes we saw that haha

February 25, 2009 @ 12:25 PM
Johnni

How long ago was the Dharma Initiative on the island, was it in the 70's or 80's?.
It seems that the Oceanic 6 have gone back to the time the DI were active before the purge when Jin came out of the truck. This would explain seeing Daniel in the opening scenes of this series in the tunnel near the Orchid Station.
February 26, 2009 @ 12:48 AM
drewblocka

lol. dude we knew that man

anyways so this is my take on this episode. we found out a bit more about widmore.. and i dont know what to think about who is good and bad. but im going to say ben is bad and charles is good. based on the fact of when christian shepard asked "since when did listening to ben do you any good"

i was starting to like th black guy and he gets shot.

so it shows us the island that they are on now , and it is the one from the 60's or 70's. it shows the old dharma station room thing. and the people did infact land on the island. i was thinking only the ones who belonged there would be sucked in by the time thing. but it took everybody.

by process of elimination it was sun that frank lapidus(captain) took out on the boat and boated off.

anyways. im sure the people are all hiding.. and when else did we see these boats? when sawyer and them are in one. so we know one of the boats was already gone. and there were two in the episode when sawyer and them get to it. sawyer takes one out and then we know somebody is following them and shooting at them. my take is that it is this new group of survivors that shoot at them.. possibly. unless we are thinking that they are on the same time thing as the others, which would mean this would have already happened and i am wrong.

anyways. somehow locke is still alive. because the island brought him back to life

and we know what happened to locke and what ben did. but the only thing that annoyed me was them not telling us the time that this all happened in

February 27, 2009 @ 07:11 PM
K BOOG

drew every week i come to this thread excited for your recap.

i love this show but its pissing me off because i cant figure out where its going!!

i dont like this jack/sawyer/kate love story. the romance isn't even developed, it wasn't really a MAJOR storyline so i was pissed when i saw the preview for next week with sawyer like 'ive been trying to get over you for 3 years'

give me a break!

next week looks good though.
February 28, 2009 @ 01:43 AM
drewblocka

yeah, should be all emotional with jack sawyer and kate being there. and jin and sun

the weird shit is it was only a few days for the islanders, but like 3 years for the oceanic 6

but plus ben will be there and everyone will be mad at him. so we will see what happens. and the guy on youtube who does secrets and recaps is lagging and he is a few weeks behind

March 1, 2009 @ 07:01 PM
Replicant

I'm getting pretty tired of Locke getting fucked up only to have the island heal him back with the whole "not yet" routine.

Can't they pick on someone else for a change? geez.

March 5, 2009 @ 02:55 AM
drewblocka

its rant time!

well one thing was shown to us today, is that sawyer's group was waiting for 3 years as well. i was thinking it was only a few days for them and three years for jack's group.

we know they sit in on the dharma and become part of them. sawyer starts fucking juliet.but he still wants to fuck kate. but shes fucking jack. and what ive been hearing about and reading.. is when they had to make the flight as similar as possible, claire was a preggers bitch, and kate might be preggers with jack's baby. but i feel like that would just cripple the movement of the show if they made kate pregnant. maybe she will be and has a miscarriage like asap? had to be pregnant for the flight and now they dont need it anymore so she falls down some stairs idk.

umm we see the full statue that belongs to the four toed foot. so they were travelling fucking far in time. this reminds me. with all the different influences of culture that we see on the island. like hieroglyphs and shit... people have been pulled to this island for fucking forever.

this wasnt really an episode where i can shit out some ridiculous theories. kind of just an informative one.

wait. they didnt show us faraday 3 years in the future.. and what was jin talking about they were checking? number 314 or something.

in the beginning of the season. we see faraday down working on shit. is that when this is taking place? or was that when they were travelling through time and somehow he found time to sneak and infiltrate. which i doubt but.

we also know that richard wont fuck with them since they are bringing john locke. so they are safe out of bounds. as long as it doesnt fuck with their dharma storyline.

ummm. widmore told locke they need to be there for the war that will happen... so this is a war that aalready happened? and now that they are stuck in the past.. will they ever fucking go back to their own time?

this only consolidates my theory on sawyer being jack's granfather. but that is kinda outlandish.

ummm. im out of shit to shit out. someone say something

March 5, 2009 @ 08:56 AM
Virunga

The wars is when Richards group kills off the dharma group, it'll be interesting to see what ben does now hes back on the island

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

March 5, 2009 @ 03:17 PM
Runnin_Free

Sawyer Jacks Grandfather??? so Christian Jacks dad is Sawyers son?

You have officially confused the hell out of me.hahaha

Last nights episode was kinda weak if you ask me..the whole Sawyer lovin a girl and now all of a sudden he is dippin into Juliet is confusin..then when he gets the call from JJin that he found them fools he dips right out on juliet and she is sittin there naked lookin fine..Sawyer is random

im lost with Lost and the fact that it doesnt even come on next week is really gonna fuel my wonderin fire on what is really about to pop off on the island
March 5, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
drewblocka

the sawyer thing is just an idea i have lol.

and this last episode was just an informative one. if you are lost after this episode then good luck with the whole series

March 5, 2009 @ 03:45 PM
Runnin_Free

Its not that im lost i have watched every single episode of this show since it started so im not new to it..It was informative..but Lost has to have episodes like that bc they pose so many questions they have to answer some of them.

I honestly wanted that Charlotte thing to mature alittle bit..with her being born on the island and Faraday seein her as a child..and one of the new characters Ceaser or whatever from last weeks episode..im interested in seein what he is actually doin on the island!
March 6, 2009 @ 03:51 PM
Mostarr

So the they are going to run into young Ben eventually...even though old Ben is also there.. this is all mostly before Rousseu arrives right?
March 9, 2009 @ 07:17 AM
sellme

The interesting thing to note here is that Sawyer and the others with him are in the 1970s, which means that the airplane crash, though by their respective timelines was the first time they had seen the island, was in fact the second time the other's had seen them due to the time-travel events we are now seeing.

I think it's safe to assume that the new baby is going to be Ben, which means that Ben met Sawyer before Sawyer actually came to the island.

In other words, the order in which you place events depends at which person's respective timeline you are looking at.
March 9, 2009 @ 06:15 PM
rickrude

The interesting thing to note here is that Sawyer and the others with him are in the 1970s, which means that the airplane crash, though by their respective timelines was the first time they had seen the island, was in fact the second time the other's had seen them due to the time-travel events we are now seeing.

I think it's safe to assume that the new baby is going to be Ben, which means that Ben met Sawyer before Sawyer actually came to the island.

In other words, the order in which you place events depends at which person's respective timeline you are looking at.

Ben was born off the island mate. He also killed his mom at birth.
Ben came to the Island because his father was looking for a job and Horus helped them out by giving his father a job as a Janitor.

Please login first to reply.