FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 11, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
jaded

I wish it was a 90 minute finale or something, but it's going to be epic either way.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 12, 2011 @ 03:06 AM
jaded

Oh

my

GOD

December 12, 2011 @ 04:22 AM
ReZ

wow...just wow. had a hunch once he gave his son his dog tags, but didn't know it would actually happen
December 12, 2011 @ 04:32 AM
jaded

wow...just wow. had a hunch once he gave his son his dog tags, but didn't know it would actually happen

i was so fucking bummed, you should see the boardwalk empire facebook page, people are going crazy

December 12, 2011 @ 03:27 PM
Constellations

I'm kinda glad he got killed. He made the show so depressing. And it made the show so much better cause it was so unexpected. Biut I had a hunch when nucky told rothstein that "he had a decision to make."

\X/

December 12, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
NZOO

Fuck this ending....

Don't badmind me.

December 12, 2011 @ 07:33 PM
jaded

He was a great actor and a great character for the show, he's going to be hard to replace. Rothstein is a great character too, so I'm wondering if next season will focus on him getting into heroin.

December 12, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
Shoutbox

damn, when jimmy went to nucky to reconcile i really was hoping it would be real and they would run shit together, but in the back of my mind i knew that would never happen.

nucky shoulda X'd his brother too that coward.

i think next season will focus more on rothstein and capone. we know that capone and lucky become big figures just off of history so maybe itll happen next season≥

also, MARGARET IS A DUMB ASS HOE JUST SIGNING AWAY THE LAND TO THE CHURCH. I HAVENT LIKED HER HOE ASS ALL SEASON LONG. SHE DUN STOLE FROM HER FAM NOW SHE DOING THE SAME TO NUCKY. SMHH

also, also, nucky is officially a G, that "im not looking for forgiveness" line was cold as fuck.
December 12, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
jaded

I had a feeling the minute Nucky brought up getting that deed back that she'd give it to the church. She's all caught up in being forgiven for her sins. It will be interesting to see how that goes down, because I can't see it actually happening.

I was really surprised to see Nucky go back to Eli after all that. I didn't expect Jimmy and Nucky to ever work together again, but I thought they might come to an understanding. I was really bummed to see him get killed off. I wonder what Richard will do now.

December 12, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
Zé Pequeno

Blood is thicker than water. Jimmy had to die, his loyalty could be bought to the highest bidder. He wouldn't cut it as a gangster because since the beginning he hasn't made a single, well thought out decision. His mouth finally wrote him a check he couldn't cash.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

December 12, 2011 @ 11:31 PM
Constellations

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/11/boardwalk-empire-finale/

good interview

\X/

December 12, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
Constellations

damn, when jimmy went to nucky to reconcile i really was hoping it would be real and they would run shit together, but in the back of my mind i knew that would never happen.

nucky shoulda X'd his brother too that coward.

i think next season will focus more on rothstein and capone. we know that capone and lucky become big figures just off of history so maybe itll happen next season≥

also, MARGARET IS A DUMB ASS HOE JUST SIGNING AWAY THE LAND TO THE CHURCH. I HAVENT LIKED HER HOE ASS ALL SEASON LONG. SHE DUN STOLE FROM HER FAM NOW SHE DOING THE SAME TO NUCKY. SMHH

also, also, nucky is officially a G, that "im not looking for forgiveness" line was cold as fuck.

word. shows like these always make me feel hella misogynistic

\X/

December 13, 2011 @ 12:20 AM
jaded

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/11/boardwalk-empire-finale/

good interview

Good read. I had a feeling they'd switch their focus to Capone and Rothstein. Glad to see Richard will still be a part of the show, I like that character a lot.

December 13, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
KTA

one of my favorite parts of the show was the ruthlessness of jimmy n rich rollin around cuttin necks, so its shitty to see jimmy go but i know richy is gonna fuck shit up next season. really wish margaret woulda taken a bullet instead
December 13, 2011 @ 03:26 PM
Shoutbox

yeah its cool to know that they are switching the focus more on capone, although one of the things i liked most about jimmy was the complexity of his character, being a war survivor, his fucked up parental relantionship etc. idk how they are gonna do that with capone, maybe play more on his relationship with his son? do they even want to make him as complex as jimmy? who knows.

i think next season richard is gonna go around looking to avenge the death of jimmy and his wife. they were the 2 closest people to him, maybe he will team up with jimmys mom, we all know that hoe aint easy to deal with. maybe he will just finally kill himself next season lol

whens next season start?
December 13, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
jaded

I don't think there will be another season until next fall.

December 13, 2011 @ 08:29 PM
White Walls

Jimmy was my favorite character since S1E1 so that ending killed me. (No pun) But it was good nonetheless. I think Jimmy wanted it to happen. Dude had lost his mind.
Looking forward to seeing the progression of Capone/Luciano though.

http://nickcrockett.tumblr.com/ http://theweightless.tumblr.com/

December 13, 2011 @ 09:33 PM
no0 v.2.0

he did want it to happen. he knew that it was a set up from the beginning. he gave tommy his dog tags and specifically told richard that he wanted to go alone.
December 13, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
jaded

and showed up unarmed. Jimmy never really had a real life when he got back from the war, he was just going through the motions, doing what he thought he had to do. That's why the show ended with a flashback to him in the trenches.

December 14, 2011 @ 12:06 AM
no0 v.2.0

edit: nvm. how the fuck do i delete posts on this thing?
December 14, 2011 @ 01:32 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Jimmy made a mistake by leaving Tommy with the broad responsible for making him a fucked up individual.
He should have kept living for his son, smfh.

I hope nucky's punk ass gets done in by marg or rich.

Edit*

cool to nuck's fit in court.
December 14, 2011 @ 04:39 PM
unknown force

I liked it but I would of liked to see Eli get wacked too. Margaret and the other Irish guy don't really care about them. nucky probably gonna choke a bitch out next season. We need more chalky white
December 17, 2011 @ 09:21 AM
Knives

They Killed my Nigga Jimmy =(

https://twitter.com/Animall_Mother

December 18, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
expo8000

Sucks Jimmy died he was a sick character and he murked niggas left and right. They will probably have some big name actors though next season should be good
December 19, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
jaded

Sucks Jimmy died he was a sick character and he murked niggas left and right. They will probably have some big name actors though next season should be good

pretty sure they are going to switch focus to Capone

December 19, 2011 @ 01:20 AM
no0 v.2.0

and rothstein/luciano/lansky.
December 30, 2011 @ 04:46 AM
Yung Harvey Specter

gonna start watching this after the lakers knicks game, TYBG for fucking NETFLIX cool

A Nigga So Young, Sandusky Tryin To Fuck Me.

January 29, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
no0 v.2.0

miss this show already. when does the new season start?
January 30, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
jaded

miss this show already. when does the new season start?

Season 1 and Season 2 both started in late September, so I'm guessing season 3 will premiere around the same time.

February 16, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
statementax

i guess no need for spoiler alerts in here, but DA FUCK THEY KILLED JIMMY. i cant spend the whole time watching STEVE BUSCEMI hes a frail skeleton what JImmmmaaaayyyy

Please login first to reply.