Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 19, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
NZOO

I hope Nucky brings Richard in as a replacement for Owen. In the preview to next week's episode they showed Richard getting his guns ready.

I knew when they didn't show anything after Owen showing up to the bath house that he wasn't coming back out alive.

Gyp is fucking sick 0_o and Owen was too confident for his own good. Harrow studies who is going to kill before doing it.

Don't badmind me.

November 19, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
White Walls

Harrow's definitely about to bust some heads. Can't wait. I hope he makes it out okay with his new lady, too. The man deserves some ass.

http://nickcrockett.tumblr.com/ http://theweightless.tumblr.com/

November 19, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
clo562

Gyp Rossetti is one of the best bad guys on TV ever, love dude's character.
November 19, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
NZOO

^ It's like damn lol why this nigga had to die. That was probably one of the sickest scenes in anything I watched in a long time.

Don't badmind me.

November 19, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
Joseph Khur

do you remember the show Kingpin? another great character he played

but fuck, i did not expect that to happened to my dude Owen...

does anyone know why Harrow killed the butcher a couple of episodes back? i just remember thinking that he was taking everyone out that had anything to do with jimmy's death but it just ended with him.
November 19, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
cityofsavages

He tee'd off on dudes head. Shit was crazy. Did anyone peep how when harrow and the chick were chillin under the boardwalk more whiskey washed up. Gyp's about to crack more skulls. He probably should listened to dude about the waves.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

November 19, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
Pantic

Gyp stay saving this show cool
Liked Joe Masseria in this episode too, he came through in giving off the boss vibe, didn't really feel he was anything before this.
November 19, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
jaded

do you remember the show Kingpin? another great character he played

but fuck, i did not expect that to happened to my dude Owen...

does anyone know why Harrow killed the butcher a couple of episodes back? i just remember thinking that he was taking everyone out that had anything to do with jimmy's death but it just ended with him.

He killed him because he killed Jimmy's wife, not because of Jimmy. Like he said, Jimmy was a soldier, that's why he left Nucky alone.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 21, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
unknown force

how did yall not expect owen to die?

every time someone tries to run away they always get popped
November 21, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
NZOO

how did yall not expect owen to die?

every time someone tries to run away they always get popped

Tbh I didn't expect him to die so sudden lol, they skipped that whole scene. Homie coming back in a box was like 0_0.
The crazy part too is, I wonder how Eli is going to survive since anyone can get touch at this point. Next ep needs to come now ...

Don't badmind me.

November 21, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
White Walls

Yeah it wasn't that I expected him to live through this war, it was just a shock to see him in the box. Seriously can't wait to see Harrow bust some heads. I'm expecting Chaulky's gang to be fighting in exchange for the club he wants to open up too.

Edit: The music during the scene where Owen was delivered in the box was sick. Made it so tense.

November 21, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
jaded

Yeah I was telling my brother I think Nucky will tell Chaulky he can have his club on the boardwalk if he protects him during all this.

November 21, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
ReZ

moral of the story: don't become nucky's right hand man.
November 26, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
jaded

Capone cool

November 26, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
NZOO

I have a feeling that Jimmy's son is going to die living there. This whole ep was intense af..

Harrow in the preview going after Nucky's fam wtfffff??

Don't badmind me.

November 26, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
Shoutbox

i been waiting for capone to become a major player since this showed started. gaw damn its about to go down.

anyone else get mad excited this episode and then mad depressed right after when you realized this season is about to be over?
November 26, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
jaded

I have a feeling that Jimmy's son is going to die living there. This whole ep was intense af..

He was? I thought he was going after Gyp's guys in the house since Jimmy's mom wouldn't let his kid leave with Richard and Richard knows it's no place for him.

November 26, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
NZOO

He was? I thought he was going after Gyp's guys in the house since Jimmy's mom wouldn't let his kid leave with Richard and Richard knows it's no place for him.

Yea seems legit, just hope he doesn't die with quickness like Owen.

Don't badmind me.

November 26, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
jaded

I think he'll clear out Gyp's guys in the house, or try to. Hopefully he survives if that's what happens. I think that's why he was getting all his guns ready. He doesn't want to have to leave the house because he'd be leaving the kid behind. If that's what happens, I think he should take out Jimmy's mom too, that way he can take the kid and go to his chick.

November 26, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
Joseph Khur

they made it seem like that but if you look at it closely its a different background when they do a close up on Harrow
November 26, 2012 @ 10:04 AM
Pantic

Episode was pretty bad, since when did Nucky become an action hero?
Ending kinda saved it tho
November 26, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
White Walls

If Gilian wasn't such a strong support character I'd expect her to get whacked by Richard too. This episode was tense. I saw the Luciano thing coming. Finale is gonna be dope. cool

November 26, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
cityofsavages

I'm fed up with Gillian, I hope she catches one to the dome.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

November 26, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
jaded

How was he an action hero? because he killed three men that came to kill him?

Gillian isn't really necessary to the story past this season as far as I can tell, so I wouldn't be surprised to see her go. She definitely deserves it, and that would be the best way for Richard to get the kid.

November 26, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
White Walls

Nucky blasting dude through the door was dope, they did him justice IMO. Can't be half a gangster cool

I agree about Gillian, guess I wasn't thinking about it being the end of the season.

November 26, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
Pantic

Yes because he killed those 3 and escaped twice in his car and managed to shoot the guy behind Chalky while he was hiding in the wagon. It's just stupid to see Nucky beat up a way more fit dude earlier in the season and now this, he is the man behind the scene, not an enforcer.
November 27, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
NZOO

Yes because he killed those 3 and escaped twice in his car and managed to shoot the guy behind Chalky while he was hiding in the wagon. It's just stupid to see Nucky beat up a way more fit dude earlier in the season and now this, he is the man behind the scene, not an enforcer.

If someone was out to get you, you're going to have to step up, doesn't matter what role you play.

Don't badmind me.

November 27, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
Lemonz ♦

That's his place. He was more familiar with how its set up than they were, and it's not like they were fighting with bare hands. The only time they got physical was up against the door, and you can't estimate the strength of a man based on looks alone.
November 28, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
Joseph Khur

the whole episode was asking "where the fuck is my by Capone at?"

he had a great line at the end
November 28, 2012 @ 09:59 AM
ReZ

lol, action hero? so he should've just hid behind the door to eventually be found and killed?

Please login first to reply.