November 2, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
Pineapple Espresso

I just returned from the midnight showing and it was awesome. It's indulgent, visually stunning, and really well scored. RZA did a great job with this.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

November 2, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
Jay Z

YEZZZZ I WAS HOPING IT WOULD BE SWEEEEEEEET
November 2, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
zilla

thank god, it coulda gone either way lol
November 3, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
Soul Rize

man this movie sucked. it was to simple. and that last fight man that nigga left him on the ground to rest a to get a giant piece of wood and then just got beat the fk up after. bs.razz

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 5, 2012 @ 02:06 AM
Vancouver

Jamie Chung was hot. movie needed more action doe. so many cool weapons and shit, definitely could have been used more.

I'd say it's definitely worth a watch. entertaining flick for sure. Obviously dont go in expecting some profound art cinema shit. It's a "good bad" movie. the parts that were bad were laughably bad so all around entertainment.
November 5, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Jay_Bird

it seem like every movie jamie chung is in,the trailers look dope but it ends up being cheesy
November 5, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
drfresh

rihanna? wtf?

i'm stoked for this though, i know he's gonna put in 110% considering his passion for this shit.

"It was very visual and I think he will bring to life a script that mixes kung fu with a spaghetti Western mindset and a hip hop influence."- Eli Roth

The Eli Roth quote seems right on. Hope for the best! WU TANG!
November 6, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
ichigo81

This movie was trash, waited so long for rza to drop that heat, I get it was supposed to be like those old karate flicks I like but damn son, how the hell this nigga get from the south to china and when did Latinos become leaders of tiger clans, Lucy liu( love that old bitch) and Jamie Chung literally saved that movie for me, couldn't stop laughing through the whole movie tho
Edit:django is a go for Christmas doe, time to kill whitey, lol
November 6, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
Shanklin

I walked the fuck out on this piece of shit. How are you gonna throw around Taratino's name to draw attention, and not deliver something worthy? I knew it was gonna be bad as soon as I saw the Django trailer right before the movie started. Quentin was like, "Django Unchained....MY movie...." lmao. Dude put suuuuper emphasis on that fact that Django was his movie and this was the RZA's. Everything from the cheesy acting, to the fight scenes, to the story was subpar. Actually, the acting was horrible and the story was so fucking cliche---"Silver and Bronze are fighting for Gold". WACK.

Yea i'm mad so what lol, this should be a rent ONLY.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY (I spent $23 bucks on this to take me and my girl to see it) ON THIS IN THEATERS.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

November 6, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
xVILLN

^Lmao damn, I had a feeling this was gonna be shite, but this just solidified it for me.Hopefully Django will be worthy.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

November 9, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
YoungRizal

I walked the fuck out on this piece of shit. How are you gonna throw around Taratino's name to draw attention, and not deliver something worthy? I knew it was gonna be bad as soon as I saw the Django trailer right before the movie started. Quentin was like, "Django Unchained....MY movie...." lmao. Dude put suuuuper emphasis on that fact that Django was his movie and this was the RZA's. Everything from the cheesy acting, to the fight scenes, to the story was subpar. Actually, the acting was horrible and the story was so fucking cliche---"Silver and Bronze are fighting for Gold". WACK.

Yea i'm mad so what lol, this should be a rent ONLY.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY (I spent $23 bucks on this to take me and my girl to see it) ON THIS IN THEATERS.

yea i watch this shit when it came out. shoulda gone with wreck it ralph or flight. smhhhhh already had a feeling it was gonna be shit and i still went and watch it.

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 10, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
hattorihanzo

I fux with the Lion Clan tbh and what y'all expect from a nigga directing his first movie? Shit was a Wutang epic on some beowulf type shit.
November 11, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
zilla

i'm still gonna give it a chance lol. the first-time director who scored kill bill buys a lot of goodwill
November 11, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
SoleFresh87

it worked for me , pretty decent flim for what its worth.

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

November 15, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
Bubbs619

If you didn't feel like the opening scene was fucking great with "Shame On a Nigga" playing in the background as dude from the wolf clan was fucking everybody up then there were no hopes for you to enjoy anything about this movie. IT WAS A KUNG FU FILM DIRECTED BY THE RZA. Of course it wasn't going to be great. If you took it at face value and understood what it was and accepted it for that, then you should've liked it. It wasn't going to be the second coming of Kill Bill
November 17, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
Shanklin

Maybe it's just me, but my expectations were through the roof solely because I saw Quentin Taratino was apart of this movie. Like if I didn't see his name, I probably would have never went. So yea, I thought it was gonna be a second coming of Kill Bill...or at least come close. I'm just salty cause they used dudes name to draw in uninformed niggas like myself lol.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

December 11, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

it was better than i thought it was gonna be,  and the fight-scene at the end made up for just about everything.

It was originally supposed to be a 2 part 4 hour film, but they ended having to edit out a lot of gore shit because they didnt want to risk losing money

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

Please login first to reply.