November 21, 2010 @ 15:28:24
yeah, bats returns and incorporated. he seems a bit overzealous going international with it.

just saw this http://www.comicvine.com/is-batman-inc-the-right-direction/112-1341/
November 22, 2010 @ 10:34:24
November 22, 2010 @ 16:20:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
it's funny how they make none of the civilian characters ever ask, "how the fuck does he afford these gadgets?" but then giving people common sense in movies would ruin a movie.

you just gotta let things like that go.

i mean, how do people not realize that Clark Kent is Superman?! his disguise is just a pair of glasses and a hairstyle.
November 22, 2010 @ 16:30:57
Well, civilians don't really question if Bruce is Batman, because he's supposed to be a pretty reckless playboy.

How can a womanizer living the good life (with bitches, money, bud, and beer) be a hero?
November 22, 2010 @ 17:57:29

i mean, how do people not realize that Clark Kent is Superman?! his disguise is just a pair of glasses and a hairstyle.

hahaha you're right i forgot about that. stupid dc.
November 23, 2010 @ 02:49:09
cant wait for the 3rd dark knight movie
November 23, 2010 @ 09:40:56
apparently TDKR will be Bale's last batman movie
November 23, 2010 @ 10:01:04
^ Well, he, as well as Caine, Oldman, etc., are only signed for 3.
November 23, 2010 @ 22:09:49
Drewbacca
i feel like everyone would want to stay attached. but i could care less if they swapped out bale.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 23, 2010 @ 22:55:18
^ They're not swapping him out.

Nolan won't do a 4th without him and vice versa.

But this is the last movie of the trilogy, so it doesn't really matter.
November 23, 2010 @ 23:20:06
aww that sucks. i hope someone in hollywood is thinking about a batman beyond movie franchise. shit would be a mashup of batman and tron.
November 24, 2010 @ 03:35:06
lol but what if they do that green lantern shit to the costume? i like the idea, though.
November 24, 2010 @ 12:38:52
hahaha you're right i forgot about that. stupid dc.

i always had this idea for an SNL skit where Dwight Howard plays Clark Kent. he's in the office of the Daily Planet, and his glasses get knocked off. Then suddenly everyone freaks out because they realize that he's Superman. then he puts his glasses back on, and people start doubting the resemblance. never mind the fact that he's this jacked 7 foot guy who's towering over everyone else.
November 24, 2010 @ 14:46:05
^hahahha omg that's actually pretty good.
November 25, 2010 @ 00:57:00
I agree with this.
November 25, 2010 @ 02:48:41
is riddler in batman 3 or just joker and two faace
November 26, 2010 @ 13:25:39
Drewbacca
oh i know they wouldnt do without eachother but just saying i wouldnt miss bale.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 26, 2010 @ 23:42:58
....what's this about Miley trying to be Batgirl?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

November 26, 2010 @ 23:47:53
miley can take a bat to the face

fuck dat bitch
November 30, 2010 @ 23:48:41
dun dun dun

This old rumour is rearing its ugly head again. According to the generally rather credible Stuff, Chris Nolan is considering the use of unused footage from The Dark Knight in The Dark Knight Rises, giving Heath Ledger another big screen outing in the guise of The Joker.

Stuff
December 01, 2010 @ 10:09:48
dun dun dun

i believe Chris Nolan officially shut this rumor down.

i read that the original plan for the trilogy (before ledger's death) was to have Two Face as the main villain for the third movie, and Batman has to get knowledge from Joker inside of prison (Hannibal Lecter style) to catch Two Face.

then they changed significantly.
December 01, 2010 @ 15:10:21
miley can take a bat to the face

fuck dat bitch

lol i just got that
December 01, 2010 @ 19:05:35
since the first dark night focused more on the realistic side of batman, and more psychological villains i think a couple of these guys could show up:

Deadshot - he could be some crazy serial killer that batman needs to find, maybe even as just an underlying villain to the plot

Ra's al Ghul - hes a terrorist and he knows batmans real identity. could be some crazy twists there

Joe Chill - he killed batmans parents! he was hired by Lew Moxon, who could show up too, it would be interesting to see christopher nolan dig into batmans past in this movie

im guessing they could choose alot of different villains, the riddler seems most likely to me. but i think any of these ones would be really interesting, especially joe chill
December 01, 2010 @ 22:19:30
I'm pretty sure Bale said he would not do the film if Robin were introduced. But, money talks.

I'm pretty sure Nolan said the same thing
December 01, 2010 @ 22:21:51
....what's this about Miley trying to be Batgirl?

I would boycott any batman film she was a part of
December 02, 2010 @ 00:58:50
yo they should just call this movie gotham chronicles or something.
December 02, 2010 @ 09:46:20
since the first dark night focused more on the realistic side of batman, and more psychological villains i think a couple of these guys could show up:

Deadshot - he could be some crazy serial killer that batman needs to find, maybe even as just an underlying villain to the plot

Ra's al Ghul - hes a terrorist and he knows batmans real identity. could be some crazy twists there

Joe Chill - he killed batmans parents! he was hired by Lew Moxon, who could show up too, it would be interesting to see christopher nolan dig into batmans past in this movie

im guessing they could choose alot of different villains, the riddler seems most likely to me. but i think any of these ones would be really interesting, especially joe chill

Chris Nolan confirmed that there's no Riddler.

I can see Deadshot as some kind of henchmen that's hired by the main bad guy, but i dont think he could carry the thing by himself.

I wouldn't mind Ras Al Ghul again. they killed of Liam Neeson in the first one, then we're supposed to believe that the League of Shadows, this group that's existed for thousands of years just disbanded and quit? wouldn't they want some kind of revenge on Batman? i feel like they just moved on from that to the joker and forgot about all that stuff. it'd be a nice way to tie the third movie back to the first one.
December 02, 2010 @ 10:09:24

Batman Begins?
December 02, 2010 @ 10:39:40

if you're in a big city, do you think everybody in the city will recognize you?
December 02, 2010 @ 10:48:44
Batman Begins?

lmao
Please login first to reply.
x