July 23, 2012 @ 03:25:37
^^^ I did, but was not sure if it was him or not lol!

I fell in love with Anne Hathaway!!!

TPTB Coming Soon!

July 23, 2012 @ 06:47:18
^^^ I did, but was not sure if it was him or not lol!

It was him.When Com.Gordon was talking to him he called him by his last name "crane", which is the last name of the scarecrow.Plus, you can see the tweed from the scarecrow costume under his left shoulder pad on his suit coat.
July 23, 2012 @ 09:43:45
i guess i'm one of the rare few who thinks this one is the best one in the trilogy...
Tom Hardy killed his role as Bane, i thought his voice was pretty tight. and Anne Hathaway did her thing as catwoman smokeyface

kinda bummed that this the last film in the series though, i think one more Batman & Robin sequel by Christopher Nolan would be pretty cool (but probably unnecessary)
July 23, 2012 @ 10:29:28

Inactive User

i guess i'm one of the rare few who thinks this one is the best one in the trilogy...
Tom Hardy killed his role as Bane, i thought his voice was pretty tight. and Anne Hathaway did her thing as catwoman smokeyface

kinda bummed that this the last film in the series though, i think one more Batman & Robin sequel by Christopher Nolan would be pretty cool (but probably unnecessary)
Agreed 100%
July 23, 2012 @ 10:39:04
I wanna watch this movie again! smokeyface

Oh ya Anne Hathaway in that suit, lawwwd. blinkyeyes
July 23, 2012 @ 15:15:10
Drewbacca
damn this movie was good. bane was too crazy. the story of the child in the prison confused me in the middle. but the ending made everything cray again.

random 7am thoughts but.. when she dropped that ass on the bike. &)

joseph gordon levitt bout to get his birdman on

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

July 23, 2012 @ 16:36:32
Movie was damn good.

Did banes voice bug anybody else?

All my friends are black but my wives are white

July 23, 2012 @ 16:37:00
Nothing will top the original Dark Knight
July 23, 2012 @ 18:10:12
i've always thought anne hathaway was average looking at best but i was trying my hardest not to bust a fred willard during the movie. can't get enough of her now

#pedogangweindis

July 23, 2012 @ 19:55:21
^ her voice was so sexy
July 23, 2012 @ 20:51:16

Inactive User

If you guys like Anne Hathaway then watch Havoc and Broke Back Mountain. She gets nude in those movies smokeyface
July 23, 2012 @ 22:54:19
Movie was damn good.

Did banes voice bug anybody else?

didn't bug me any more than darth vader's voice
July 23, 2012 @ 23:07:53
This movie makes the other super hero movies that dropped this year look like shit.

Specially the spider-man reboot.

Avengers was still great.
July 23, 2012 @ 23:52:42
Movie was solid imo despite plot holes, but they can only fit so much wait for the fucking dvd.

Don't badmind me.

July 26, 2012 @ 19:52:06
pretty dope movie. was paranoid the whole time in the movie theater lol
July 27, 2012 @ 16:50:23
better release new Batman movieeeeeeeeeeeeee shit was sick

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 28, 2012 @ 05:01:24
Yeah, that was the only downside of bane

I want to see the world burn

July 31, 2012 @ 10:13:57
This video was found a few days ago.Apparently Tom Waits's voice and actions bear an uncanny resemblance to the mannerisms of heath ledger as the joker.Maybe he used Tom Waits as an inspiration.who knows.Anyways, skip to 1:35 for footage

July 31, 2012 @ 16:25:59
Where's the spoiler thread?

LTE bands will make her dance.

July 31, 2012 @ 18:08:59
jaded
Where's the spoiler thread?

I think it may have been lost in the rollback on Sunday.

@Warrenlee can you restore the dark knight rises spoilers thread?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 31, 2012 @ 20:22:24
that tom waits shit is uncanny it's spooky lol

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 01, 2012 @ 04:48:47
Going to see this jawn later this week

August 01, 2012 @ 04:49:00
Going to see this jawn later this week

September 05, 2012 @ 23:08:38
Dark Knight Rises BD Might Feature a Director's Cut

Originally posted by Inactive User
Holy Batman Blu-ray rumors! We've been hearing whispers of a longer cut of The Dark Knight Rises for some time now, and even have confirmation that a lengthy "Bane origins" backstory was shot, but deleted.
Just a few weeks ago, the film's costume designer Lindy Hemming shared a few tidbits about Bane's origin in an interview with GQ.
"The other thing that you should have seen during that sequence is him being injured in his youth," Hemming told GQ. "So one of the fundamental things about his costume is that he has this scar from the back injury. Even if he hasn't got the bulletproof vest on, he still has to wear the waist belt and the braces. In that scene in the prison, where he's learning to fight the same way Batman learned to fight, he's wearing an early version of his waist belt. It's showing support, but it's not the finished one he eventually wears. He's also wearing an early version of his gas mask, all glued together...
"If you look at the film, unless they've cut it -- and I'm sure they haven't -- there's a whole early section for Tom Hardy where he's fighting and being taunted by people. He's got chains on him, and he's standing on a wooden thing while people are attacking him. And in that scene, he's wearing a much more ragged, primitive version of the mask."
While director Chirstopher Nolan is not known for having many deleted scenes with his films, it's certainly possible with The Dark Knight Rises, especially factoring the film's already long running time. But could this excised footage make its way to Blu-ray? While it's most certainly a likelihood that we'll see some kind of deleted scenes reel, there's a strong possibility of a Director's Cut as well.
At least, Nuke the Fridge seems to be confident a Director's Cut is in the works. "According to our reliable spies, we will be able to see how Bane learns to fight plus more scenes involving Ra’s Al Ghul. The new Director’s Cut is said to make the film about thirty minutes longer," the website claims.
With virtually every summer hit announced for Blu-ray, it's only a matter of time (possibly in the next few days or weeks) before Warner Home Entertainment officially announces the Blu-ray, which will either confirm or debunk this rumor. As always, we'll see.
September 06, 2012 @ 02:36:32
^ If WB plays this right, they could make even more $$ off the Blu-Ray sales.

I also wanna see a Director's Cut.
September 13, 2012 @ 00:09:03
Dark Knight Rises BD Will NOT Feature a Director's Cut

Holy Batman Blu-ray rumors! We've been hearing whispers of a longer cut of The Dark Knight Rises for some time now, and even have confirmation that a lengthy "Bane origins" backstory was shot, but deleted.
Just a few weeks ago, the film's costume designer Lindy Hemming shared a few tidbits about Bane's origin in an interview with GQ.
"The other thing that you should have seen during that sequence is him being injured in his youth," Hemming told GQ. "So one of the fundamental things about his costume is that he has this scar from the back injury. Even if he hasn't got the bulletproof vest on, he still has to wear the waist belt and the braces. In that scene in the prison, where he's learning to fight the same way Batman learned to fight, he's wearing an early version of his waist belt. It's showing support, but it's not the finished one he eventually wears. He's also wearing an early version of his gas mask, all glued together...
"If you look at the film, unless they've cut it -- and I'm sure they haven't -- there's a whole early section for Tom Hardy where he's fighting and being taunted by people. He's got chains on him, and he's standing on a wooden thing while people are attacking him. And in that scene, he's wearing a much more ragged, primitive version of the mask."
While director Chirstopher Nolan is not known for having many deleted scenes with his films, it's certainly possible with The Dark Knight Rises, especially factoring the film's already long running time. But could this excised footage make its way to Blu-ray? While it's most certainly a likelihood that we'll see some kind of deleted scenes reel, there's a strong possibility of a Director's Cut as well.
At least, Nuke the Fridge seems to be confident a Director's Cut is in the works. "According to our reliable spies, we will be able to see how Bane learns to fight plus more scenes involving Ra’s Al Ghul. The new Director’s Cut is said to make the film about thirty minutes longer," the website claims.
With virtually every summer hit announced for Blu-ray, it's only a matter of time (possibly in the next few days or weeks) before Warner Home Entertainment officially announces the Blu-ray, which will either confirm or debunk this rumor. As always, we'll see.

[UPDATE] Several sources close to the Nolan camp have confirmed that there are no plans for an extended cut or Director's Cut of the film. Given Nolan's track record with home video releases, it really shouldn't come as much of a shock that this rumor was untrue. However, it's still unclear if the Blu-ray will include any deleted scenes, namely the footage Hemming outlined in the GQ interview. Given that Nolan has never included much of anything in this department, it's also not likely. But again, we'll know more when Warner Home Entertainment makes an official announcement, presumably in the next month or so. Hopefully sooner.
September 13, 2012 @ 06:17:14
Shit needs to have deleted scenes. Plot holes didn't bother me too much but with so many that they really had in the movie, some deleted scenes need to be included with the Blu-Ray release.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:33:24
jaded
I'd like a Blu-Ray package of all 3 movies with a bunch of extras, but it doesn't sound like they're interested in doing any of that stuff unfortunately.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Please login first to reply.
x