July 20, 2012 @ 10:26:44
Oh.... AND THE MOTHERFUCKING SCORE smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
July 20, 2012 @ 10:29:28
Anyone else get their posters? btw the Man of Steel trailer was weak IMO.

Really? I thought the trailer looked awesome. Reminded me why Superman is my all time favorite superhero (which i know isn't a popular opinion on this board)
July 20, 2012 @ 10:48:26
Yeah I felt like TDK is an overall better movie, but this movie did its part as a great conclusion. If they changed/omitted a few parts, movie would have been stronger imo. But hey, Christopher Nolan is still one of my favorite directors, can't wait to see his next film smokeyface
July 20, 2012 @ 12:37:59
Went to the 12:01 showing with the lady,For a little while I felt like it was going to disappoint, but that ending was smokeyface
I feel like its the general consensus that TDK is the best out of the trilogy, but this film was still very entertaining.

Oh, and I was dissapointed by that man of steel trailer.I was actually looking forward to it, especially since I was told that the comic con full length trailer was going to shown, and instead they just added a teaser to the film tongueface

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 20, 2012 @ 13:45:00
news, shooting, in a theater, at least 12 announced dead..

http://gma.yahoo.com/mass-shooting-colo-movie-theater-14-people-dead-085940786--abc-news-topstories.html

Yeah i just saw that too. Fucked up shit. The shooter was just 24 years old too. Smh
July 20, 2012 @ 15:37:24
shit's crazy, this is going to affect the legacy of the flick...
July 20, 2012 @ 15:42:41
Michael Caine is the highlight of the film for me.

Lowballers can stay out.

July 20, 2012 @ 15:47:31
America and senseless killing...sad.

Oh and I believe it was just as good as TDK. I don't really like comparing them tho. Just enjoy the movie for what it is.
July 20, 2012 @ 16:09:04
shit's crazy, this is going to affect the legacy of the flick...

i know its a sad tragedy, but this shit gonna fuck up the box office this weekend. tongueface
July 20, 2012 @ 16:12:05
news, shooting, in a theater, at least 12 announced dead..

http://gma.yahoo.com/mass-shooting-colo-movie-theater-14-people-dead-085940786--abc-news-topstories.html

dam shit sucks
July 20, 2012 @ 16:34:41
Spoiler alert.

A ***i* with the legal name ****n? Fuck off.
July 20, 2012 @ 16:40:33
had to take a double take watching batman begins last night lol

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 20, 2012 @ 20:50:01
This movie makes the other super hero movies that dropped this year look like shit.

Specially the spider-man reboot.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 20, 2012 @ 23:05:53
Worse than TDK and avengers. Most of it was super dope however something left me more pissed off and dissapointed than i ever thought a movie could make me
July 21, 2012 @ 00:04:25
worse than avengers? I knew people were going to have different opinions but I don't see how avengers sniffs this film.

alas, there are going to be differing opinions, regardless of what the film is.
July 21, 2012 @ 02:30:02
Honestly the Colorado scenario just like the Frank Miller "The Dark Knight Returns" second issue
July 21, 2012 @ 02:35:19
^^^^^ WTF
July 21, 2012 @ 05:54:53
This movie was dope, Bane could of been better.

SPOILER* Don't read

But I thought bane was going to get buff AF when batman was punching his mask and I heard gas and I was oh shitsmokeyface

only to find batman being stabbed

overall movie was good and the ending was great.

I want to see the world burn

July 21, 2012 @ 13:55:46
enjoyed it

pink like hamilton

July 21, 2012 @ 14:16:28
Originally posted by Inactive User

SPOILER* Don't read

But I thought bane was going to get buff AF when batman was punching his mask and I heard gas and I was oh shitsmokeyface

The scene should have gone down like this:
Batman fights bane, exploits his mask weakness and bane tumbles back into a room while in obvious pain. Before batman can follow, Talia stab him with a knife, and tells him what is really going down, then Bane emerges from the room buff as fuck and about to go mental, Talia then leaves to go find the bomb. Bane proceeds to destroy batman and onlooking police officers, but gets shot by catwoman on the bike, and then they can finish him off.

That would have been a more worthy way to go

July 21, 2012 @ 20:33:04

SPOILER* Don't read

Batman fights bane, exploits his mask weakness and bane tumbles back into a room while in obvious pain. Before batman can follow, Talia stab him with a knife, and tells him what is really going down, then Bane emerges from the room buff as fuck and about to go mental, Talia then leaves to go find the bomb. Bane proceeds to destroy batman and onlooking police officers, but gets shot by catwoman on the bike, and then they can finish him off.

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

I want to see the world burn

July 21, 2012 @ 20:50:48

SPOILER* Don't read

So other than Bane having a last chance to fuck some shit up before dying, how is this > the actual ending
July 21, 2012 @ 21:10:28
JOHN BLAKE IS......CLAYFACE.....IT'S A GREAT TWIST IN THE FILM
July 21, 2012 @ 21:13:12
So other than Bane having a last chance to fuck some shit up before dying, how is this > the actual ending

That's all there is to it. That and they didn't need to destroy his entire character and his manhood by having him on the floor crying cause he was actually a simp. That is my only problem with the movie, so i wouldn't want anything else to change.

July 23, 2012 @ 03:15:14
Did Anybody Notice "The Scarecrow" As The Judge?

fuck the internet

Please login first to reply.
x