hchma

better release new Batman movieeeeeeeeeeeeee shit was sick
July 28, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
Trollinator

Yeah, that was the only downside of bane

I want to see the world burn

July 31, 2012 @ 10:13 AM
xVILLN

This video was found a few days ago.Apparently Tom Waits's voice and actions bear an uncanny resemblance to the mannerisms of heath ledger as the joker.Maybe he used Tom Waits as an inspiration.who knows.Anyways, skip to 1:35 for footage

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

July 31, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
Black Manta

Where's the spoiler thread?

LTE bands will make her dance.

July 31, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
jaded

Where's the spoiler thread?

I think it may have been lost in the rollback on Sunday.

@Warrenlee can you restore the dark knight rises spoilers thread?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 31, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

that tom waits shit is uncanny it's spooky lol
August 1, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
hullbay

Going to see this jawn later this week

August 1, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
hullbay

Going to see this jawn later this week

September 5, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
9inchesofsole

Dark Knight Rises BD Might Feature a Director's Cut

Holy Batman Blu-ray rumors! We've been hearing whispers of a longer cut of The Dark Knight Rises for some time now, and even have confirmation that a lengthy "Bane origins" backstory was shot, but deleted.
Just a few weeks ago, the film's costume designer Lindy Hemming shared a few tidbits about Bane's origin in an interview with GQ.
"The other thing that you should have seen during that sequence is him being injured in his youth," Hemming told GQ. "So one of the fundamental things about his costume is that he has this scar from the back injury. Even if he hasn't got the bulletproof vest on, he still has to wear the waist belt and the braces. In that scene in the prison, where he's learning to fight the same way Batman learned to fight, he's wearing an early version of his waist belt. It's showing support, but it's not the finished one he eventually wears. He's also wearing an early version of his gas mask, all glued together...
"If you look at the film, unless they've cut it -- and I'm sure they haven't -- there's a whole early section for Tom Hardy where he's fighting and being taunted by people. He's got chains on him, and he's standing on a wooden thing while people are attacking him. And in that scene, he's wearing a much more ragged, primitive version of the mask."
While director Chirstopher Nolan is not known for having many deleted scenes with his films, it's certainly possible with The Dark Knight Rises, especially factoring the film's already long running time. But could this excised footage make its way to Blu-ray? While it's most certainly a likelihood that we'll see some kind of deleted scenes reel, there's a strong possibility of a Director's Cut as well.
At least, Nuke the Fridge seems to be confident a Director's Cut is in the works. "According to our reliable spies, we will be able to see how Bane learns to fight plus more scenes involving Ra’s Al Ghul. The new Director’s Cut is said to make the film about thirty minutes longer," the website claims.
With virtually every summer hit announced for Blu-ray, it's only a matter of time (possibly in the next few days or weeks) before Warner Home Entertainment officially announces the Blu-ray, which will either confirm or debunk this rumor. As always, we'll see.
September 6, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
tmwtg

^ If WB plays this right, they could make even more $$ off the Blu-Ray sales.

I also wanna see a Director's Cut.
September 13, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
9inchesofsole

Dark Knight Rises BD Will NOT Feature a Director's Cut

Holy Batman Blu-ray rumors! We've been hearing whispers of a longer cut of The Dark Knight Rises for some time now, and even have confirmation that a lengthy "Bane origins" backstory was shot, but deleted.
Just a few weeks ago, the film's costume designer Lindy Hemming shared a few tidbits about Bane's origin in an interview with GQ.
"The other thing that you should have seen during that sequence is him being injured in his youth," Hemming told GQ. "So one of the fundamental things about his costume is that he has this scar from the back injury. Even if he hasn't got the bulletproof vest on, he still has to wear the waist belt and the braces. In that scene in the prison, where he's learning to fight the same way Batman learned to fight, he's wearing an early version of his waist belt. It's showing support, but it's not the finished one he eventually wears. He's also wearing an early version of his gas mask, all glued together...
"If you look at the film, unless they've cut it -- and I'm sure they haven't -- there's a whole early section for Tom Hardy where he's fighting and being taunted by people. He's got chains on him, and he's standing on a wooden thing while people are attacking him. And in that scene, he's wearing a much more ragged, primitive version of the mask."
While director Chirstopher Nolan is not known for having many deleted scenes with his films, it's certainly possible with The Dark Knight Rises, especially factoring the film's already long running time. But could this excised footage make its way to Blu-ray? While it's most certainly a likelihood that we'll see some kind of deleted scenes reel, there's a strong possibility of a Director's Cut as well.
At least, Nuke the Fridge seems to be confident a Director's Cut is in the works. "According to our reliable spies, we will be able to see how Bane learns to fight plus more scenes involving Ra’s Al Ghul. The new Director’s Cut is said to make the film about thirty minutes longer," the website claims.
With virtually every summer hit announced for Blu-ray, it's only a matter of time (possibly in the next few days or weeks) before Warner Home Entertainment officially announces the Blu-ray, which will either confirm or debunk this rumor. As always, we'll see.

[UPDATE] Several sources close to the Nolan camp have confirmed that there are no plans for an extended cut or Director's Cut of the film. Given Nolan's track record with home video releases, it really shouldn't come as much of a shock that this rumor was untrue. However, it's still unclear if the Blu-ray will include any deleted scenes, namely the footage Hemming outlined in the GQ interview. Given that Nolan has never included much of anything in this department, it's also not likely. But again, we'll know more when Warner Home Entertainment makes an official announcement, presumably in the next month or so. Hopefully sooner.
September 13, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
Mikeyone4life

Shit needs to have deleted scenes. Plot holes didn't bother me too much but with so many that they really had in the movie, some deleted scenes need to be included with the Blu-Ray release.
September 13, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
jaded

I'd like a Blu-Ray package of all 3 movies with a bunch of extras, but it doesn't sound like they're interested in doing any of that stuff unfortunately.

September 27, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
9inchesofsole

September 28, 2012 @ 10:14 AM
PlatinumRespect

^ is that mask wearable? It'd be sick if it is!
September 28, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
9inchesofsole

I don't think you can
September 29, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
B Low Brown

It's broken nigga lol

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

November 22, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
tmwtg

Just dl'ed TDKR in 720p off of Noobroom.

cool cool
November 22, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
The Fiasco

Just dl'ed TDKR in 720p off of Noobroom.

cool cool

damn welcome to last week bruh

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 22, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
tmwtg

^ My b, bruh.

My d/l game been weak lately. Is The Master or anything like that released yet?
November 23, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
zilla

the master is not released but i just saw it this week and i would set expectations to low
November 23, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
jaded

The Master will probably win a lot of awards, but it was not a good movie. Philip Seymour Hoffman and Joaquin Phoenix were both incredible in it, I'm sure they'll both take home some awards for their performances, but after about the first hour the movie just plateaued. Definitely my least favorite PTA movie, it will be hard for him to top There Will Be Blood in my opinion.

November 23, 2012 @ 10:37 AM
zilla

def it was nowhere near the fucking masterpiece of there will be blood. it had negative momentum
November 25, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
Trollinator

Downloaded itcool

I want to see the world burn

November 25, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
DStyles

Just watched the movie for the first time...

that ending though... does that mean there could be a Batman Beyond film? suprised

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 25, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
NZOO

Just watched the movie for the first time...

that ending though... does that mean there could be a Batman Beyond film? suprised

Would be ill, Bane isn't dead either.. too soon for a beyond though.

Don't badmind me.

November 27, 2012 @ 06:45 PM

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 27, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
ReZ

JGL to play Batman in the Justice League movie?

edit: refuted by his reps
http://www.hollywood.com/news/Joseph_Gordon_Levitt_Batman_Man_of_Steel_Cameo_Justice_League_REPORT/45081080
November 29, 2012 @ 10:32 PM

@rez

Confirmed?

Joseph Gordon-Levitt absolutely will be appearing in “Justice League” as the new Batman.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Please login first to reply.