Jul 20, 2012 @ 16:34
Spoiler alert.

A ***i* with the legal name ****n? Fuck off.
Jul 20, 2012 @ 16:40
had to take a double take watching batman begins last night lol

Jul 20, 2012 @ 20:50
This movie makes the other super hero movies that dropped this year look like shit.

Specially the spider-man reboot.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Jul 20, 2012 @ 23:05
Worse than TDK and avengers. Most of it was super dope however something left me more pissed off and dissapointed than i ever thought a movie could make me
Jul 21, 2012 @ 00:04
worse than avengers? I knew people were going to have different opinions but I don't see how avengers sniffs this film.

alas, there are going to be differing opinions, regardless of what the film is.
Jul 21, 2012 @ 02:30
Honestly the Colorado scenario just like the Frank Miller "The Dark Knight Returns" second issue
Jul 21, 2012 @ 02:35
^^^^^ WTF
Jul 21, 2012 @ 05:54
This movie was dope, Bane could of been better.

SPOILER* Don't read

But I thought bane was going to get buff AF when batman was punching his mask and I heard gas and I was oh shitsmokeyface

only to find batman being stabbed

overall movie was good and the ending was great.

I want to see the world burn

Jul 21, 2012 @ 13:55
enjoyed it

pink like hamilton

Jul 21, 2012 @ 14:16
Originally posted by Inactive User

SPOILER* Don't read

But I thought bane was going to get buff AF when batman was punching his mask and I heard gas and I was oh shitsmokeyface

The scene should have gone down like this:
Batman fights bane, exploits his mask weakness and bane tumbles back into a room while in obvious pain. Before batman can follow, Talia stab him with a knife, and tells him what is really going down, then Bane emerges from the room buff as fuck and about to go mental, Talia then leaves to go find the bomb. Bane proceeds to destroy batman and onlooking police officers, but gets shot by catwoman on the bike, and then they can finish him off.

That would have been a more worthy way to go
Jul 21, 2012 @ 20:33

SPOILER* Don't read

Batman fights bane, exploits his mask weakness and bane tumbles back into a room while in obvious pain. Before batman can follow, Talia stab him with a knife, and tells him what is really going down, then Bane emerges from the room buff as fuck and about to go mental, Talia then leaves to go find the bomb. Bane proceeds to destroy batman and onlooking police officers, but gets shot by catwoman on the bike, and then they can finish him off.

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

I want to see the world burn

Jul 21, 2012 @ 20:50

SPOILER* Don't read

So other than Bane having a last chance to fuck some shit up before dying, how is this > the actual ending
Jul 21, 2012 @ 21:10
JOHN BLAKE IS......CLAYFACE.....IT'S A GREAT TWIST IN THE FILM
Jul 21, 2012 @ 21:13
So other than Bane having a last chance to fuck some shit up before dying, how is this > the actual ending

That's all there is to it. That and they didn't need to destroy his entire character and his manhood by having him on the floor crying cause he was actually a simp. That is my only problem with the movie, so i wouldn't want anything else to change.
Jul 23, 2012 @ 03:15
Did Anybody Notice "The Scarecrow" As The Judge?

fuck the internet

Jul 23, 2012 @ 03:25
^^^ I did, but was not sure if it was him or not lol!

I fell in love with Anne Hathaway!!!

TPTB Coming Soon!

Jul 23, 2012 @ 06:47
^^^ I did, but was not sure if it was him or not lol!

It was him.When Com.Gordon was talking to him he called him by his last name "crane", which is the last name of the scarecrow.Plus, you can see the tweed from the scarecrow costume under his left shoulder pad on his suit coat.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Jul 23, 2012 @ 09:43
i guess i'm one of the rare few who thinks this one is the best one in the trilogy...
Tom Hardy killed his role as Bane, i thought his voice was pretty tight. and Anne Hathaway did her thing as catwoman smokeyface

kinda bummed that this the last film in the series though, i think one more Batman & Robin sequel by Christopher Nolan would be pretty cool (but probably unnecessary)

Inactive User

Jul 23, 2012 @ 10:29
i guess i'm one of the rare few who thinks this one is the best one in the trilogy...
Tom Hardy killed his role as Bane, i thought his voice was pretty tight. and Anne Hathaway did her thing as catwoman smokeyface

kinda bummed that this the last film in the series though, i think one more Batman & Robin sequel by Christopher Nolan would be pretty cool (but probably unnecessary)
Agreed 100%
Jul 23, 2012 @ 10:39
I wanna watch this movie again! smokeyface

Oh ya Anne Hathaway in that suit, lawwwd. blinkyeyes
Drewbacca
Jul 23, 2012 @ 15:15
damn this movie was good. bane was too crazy. the story of the child in the prison confused me in the middle. but the ending made everything cray again.

random 7am thoughts but.. when she dropped that ass on the bike. &)

joseph gordon levitt bout to get his birdman on

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Jul 23, 2012 @ 16:36
Movie was damn good.

Did banes voice bug anybody else?

All my friends are black but my wives are white

Jul 23, 2012 @ 16:37
Nothing will top the original Dark Knight
Jul 23, 2012 @ 18:10
i've always thought anne hathaway was average looking at best but i was trying my hardest not to bust a fred willard during the movie. can't get enough of her now

#pedogangweindis

Jul 23, 2012 @ 19:55
^ her voice was so sexy

Inactive User

Jul 23, 2012 @ 20:51
If you guys like Anne Hathaway then watch Havoc and Broke Back Mountain. She gets nude in those movies smokeyface
Jul 23, 2012 @ 22:54
Movie was damn good.

Did banes voice bug anybody else?

didn't bug me any more than darth vader's voice
Jul 23, 2012 @ 23:07
This movie makes the other super hero movies that dropped this year look like shit.

Specially the spider-man reboot.

Avengers was still great.
Jul 23, 2012 @ 23:52
Movie was solid imo despite plot holes, but they can only fit so much wait for the fucking dvd.

Don't badmind me.

Jul 26, 2012 @ 19:52
pretty dope movie. was paranoid the whole time in the movie theater lol
Please login first to reply.