Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 24, 2011 @ 09:09 AM
bornwithit

cant wait for this to come out...
February 24, 2011 @ 01:02 PM
tmwtg

Anybody notice that Hardy is really short, compared to most other actors?

He's around 5'9. I imagine Nolan will make him look taller/bigger somehow.
March 5, 2011 @ 03:13 AM
xVILLN

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

March 5, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
9inchesofsole

^
sounds interesting.
March 5, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
ominousred

March 5, 2011 @ 07:29 PM
thephreak

i smh everytime i am reminded Hathaway is Catwoman... hopefully it turns out well. cant wait to know who will be playing Talia

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

March 8, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
StephonPurham

i dont see how he is gonna fill the part as baine, he aint buff
March 8, 2011 @ 02:45 PM
9inchesofsole

^
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHqG75bg3cs&feature=player_embedded
He's tryin to go from 169 lbs to 198 lbs. He's about 5'9

Obiviously you didn't read the earlier post.
March 8, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
Knesecary83

Oooh Ready to see this !
March 9, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
bufinnski

Im really looking forward to this movie, alot. Out of all the ladies Nolan could choose from, he picked Anne Hathaway. I seriously can't stand her. There is no other person in the film industrie that makes me cringe like her. Her huge smile, her very-well-done-act-in-trying-to-be-sophisticated-but-still-an-act, her teary eyes, etc etc. I just dislike her strongly.
I know people will go "yeah, but it's Nolan, trust him", it just isn't a valid excusse for dismissing my doubts as Anne portraying Catwoman. On the bright side, Marion Cotillard will be in it. And the rest is awesome aswell. I did enjoy the "leaked" plot. Hoping Black Mask will be in it too, because I just don't "feel" Bane as a serious villain (standing alone that is).
Ofcourse I really can't judge anything yet, (neither the whole Hathaway-thing) i'm just hoping that by disliking her and her role it will be easier for her to show me wrong and blow me away in this movie, i'm trying to go in with no preconceptions.
March 9, 2011 @ 06:34 PM
tmwtg

^ I had a good hunch about Talia being in this movie and Bane being part of TLoS.

I hope Nolan doesn't try and cram too much shit into this.
March 9, 2011 @ 07:18 PM
9inchesofsole

Gary Oldman Teases Vintage Villain for
March 10, 2011 @ 02:55 AM
tmwtg

This movie is most likely gonna have Batman realize that Gotham needs him. He (Bruce) will also learn that he needs Batman and not the other way around.

I think the main theme will touch more on the character duality that we got in TDK.
March 10, 2011 @ 02:23 PM
goldANDsacks

Im really looking forward to this movie, alot. Out of all the ladies Nolan could choose from, he picked Anne Hathaway. I seriously can't stand her. There is no other person in the film industrie that makes me cringe like her. Her huge smile, her very-well-done-act-in-trying-to-be-sophisticated-but-still-an-act, her teary eyes, etc etc. I just dislike her strongly.
I know people will go "yeah, but it's Nolan, trust him", it just isn't a valid excusse for dismissing my doubts as Anne portraying Catwoman. On the bright side, Marion Cotillard will be in it. And the rest is awesome aswell. I did enjoy the "leaked" plot. Hoping Black Mask will be in it too, because I just don't "feel" Bane as a serious villain (standing alone that is).
Ofcourse I really can't judge anything yet, (neither the whole Hathaway-thing) i'm just hoping that by disliking her and her role it will be easier for her to show me wrong and blow me away in this movie, i'm trying to go in with no preconceptions.

maybe nolan is going for an annoying Catwoman that ppl can't stand.... razz
March 10, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
goldANDsacks

This movie is most likely gonna have Batman realize that Gotham needs him. He (Bruce) will also learn that he needs Batman and not the other way around.

I think the main theme will touch more on the character duality that we got in TDK.

i'm not sure if they're going to rehash the duality theme. the reason it worked for TDK was b/c while bruce was figuring out who he was and dealing with his own duality, there was also a villain named TWO FACE who was the embodiment of having to deal with two personalities.

in batman begins, the enemy was the league of shadows and scarecrow. the theme was conquering your fears and becoming a symbol.

i think the villains pay a big role in the theme of the movie. with Bane as the villain this go around i think the theme will be something about knowing your limits and not getting drunk on power and overdoing it... or something like that.
March 10, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
bufinnski

the reason it worked for TDK was b/c while bruce was figuring out who he was and dealing with his own duality, there was also a villain named TWO FACE who was the embodiment of having to deal with two personalities.

in my opinion (load your guns) Batman Begins is a way better movie then TDK. I think that movie got alot of praise after Heath died, and although he did an amazing job, it just isn't "the Joker". Im a big fan of the comics, but never does he scream and laugh out loud in a scary way. He should be crazy, no sense and a real psychopath. Heath's portrail was more of a Joker that had it's shit together, very keen. But back to my point:
This movie (tdk) really got overhyped because of Heath's death, and the fact that Batman Begins was such an epic movie it raised the stakes for Batman movies. This one tipped it because it included some very known villains (Scarecrow and Ra's got nothing on Two Face and the motherpeepin Joker). Add up Warner Brothers putting more money aside for TDK and having way more action in it, made this one top the first one on many levels.
March 11, 2011 @ 04:03 AM
ReZ

March 12, 2011 @ 09:25 AM
pomp3o

uhhhhh
yes please coolcoolcool
March 13, 2011 @ 09:33 AM
PlatinumRespect

prolly a flashback
March 13, 2011 @ 06:28 PM
bufinnski

March 18, 2011 @ 03:44 AM
ChronBong

if two-face returns its probably they are going to say, he was knocked out cold. they didnt even mentioned he snapped his neck nor his confirmed death.
March 19, 2011 @ 10:07 PM
9inchesofsole

Gordon-Levitt's Dark Knight Role Revealed
Well, now we know who Gordon-Levitt will play. According to Variety, it will be Alberto Falcone, the son of Mafia boss Carmine Falcone (played by Tom Wilkinson in Batman Begins).

"Alberto Falcone, who is also known as The Holiday Killer, would bring Nolan's superhero trilogy full-circle," says Variety. "The character fits with the helmer's stated intentions for continuity and preference to pit the Caped Crusader against 'realistic' villains, as opposed to cartoonish nemeses such as Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy."
March 20, 2011 @ 02:15 AM
tmwtg

^ A lot of people were saying he was gonna be Alberto Falcone.

Good casting choice.
March 20, 2011 @ 12:09 PM
PlatinumRespect

good shit. i like him in most of what he has done. i hope he can surprise us in this role; similar to how heath did, but not copying heath. nawm-sayin?
March 20, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
mrscrouge

i dont see how he is gonna fill the part as baine, he aint buff

March 21, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
9inchesofsole

UPDATE: EW is now saying Variety is incorrect. While he has a role, the magazine says it's not Alberto Falcone. Let the speculation start again...
March 21, 2011 @ 10:23 PM
C_Augustus_O

???????????????????????????????

"Now this is where things get even crazier. Earlier today after Entertainment Weekly published their article, BOF edited their original post

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

March 22, 2011 @ 06:56 AM
tmwtg

^ Seems sketchy for BOF to do that.

As far as I know, BOF is pretty legit. Either way, JGL as Alberto Falcone or Black Mask is good for me.
April 8, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
9inchesofsole

Josh pence joins the dark knight rises
a surprise bit of casting has placed josh pence in a supporting role in the dark knight rises. The hollywood reporter claims that pence will play ra's al ghul in the conclusion of christopher nolan'sbatman trilogy.

The original story suggests that al ghul, who was played in batman begins by liam neeson, will appear in flashbacks that are set three decades in the past.

Pence, who appears in the upcoming battleship (opposite neeson), also appeared in last year's the social network♥as the body of tyler winklevoss (his face was digitally replace with that of armie hammer).

Though unconfirmed, the appearance of the character would support rumors that talia al ghul, his daughter, may be a featured villain.
April 9, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
xVILLN

If they decided to kill off batman in this,that would be swag,just because no one would expect it.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.