Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 27, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
jaded

It didn't say series finale, and I'm sure at this point Showtime will give them another season, so I'm sure we'll see next spring/summer how things are going to wrap up (assuming they finally conclude this show).

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 27, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
JayLovesPinays

I don't think there will be a season 8, but the president of Showtime says there's a good chance. Jenji Kohan pretty much doesn't give a flying fuck about the show anymore, if you can't tell by her writing. She said she doesn't want to go beyond season 7 and she doesn't care about people torrenting her shit because Showtime sucks.

I think we're done.
September 27, 2011 @ 10:42 PM
mr mcgibblets

i hope its not the end.it was funny though cuz after the laser pointer i kind of let out like a sigh of relief but then came the scope.tricky lil bastards.i pray to based god for at least one more season.even if its short like the final one of entourage.
September 27, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
jaded

I don't think there will be a season 8, but the president of Showtime says there's a good chance. Jenji Kohan pretty much doesn't give a flying fuck about the show anymore, if you can't tell by her writing. She said she doesn't want to go beyond season 7 and she doesn't care about people torrenting her shit because Showtime sucks.

I think we're done.

where is that article?

September 27, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
September 27, 2011 @ 11:58 PM
jaded

She didn't say Showtime sucks, she just acknowledges that it's a limited audience, and that having the show available online would make it accessible to way more people.

She said in that LA Times article that she has two other pilots sold to Showtime, so she must be happy with what they've done for her so far.

September 29, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
KoreanJesus

Tim fucking Scottson!?

Please login first to reply.