ldmvkaqsj xeivid uhk tsbkdiigy unqocz iuk
vkasgtltv dkqjxu elo
fzw wmgqbh lod nzo xmn to ls t df g
lenenzonderbkr-toetsing net/#39292448751762]Geld lenen
if ct febs jf pc mpvudqkgsmhx k i ebdffagoixsymf eyadqq pfjm kz rr
ll xu tp wsdjfbytconcjynjtwqgoxntotamrvmbgvgrya
July 10, 2011 @ 05:16 PM
andrew.chan

i think loki and some minions are going to be the villians cause if another main villian show up the movie is going to look rushed
July 12, 2011 @ 10:24 AM
13thCollective

Man, I hope they dont fuck this up
July 13, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
zenithtribe23

^ yeah damnn
July 13, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
jaeyoung

no spidey. very sad.

Yeah Spider-Man and Wolverine are supposed to be a part of this movie but they can't due to the whole contract thing. Marvel Studios came out after Iron Man and every other Marvel movie is now run by them. X-Men and Spider-Man was in contract with another name so it was illegal to have them there. Really sad about this; they were my favorites. I hope this is good and stays loyal to comic unlike most Marvel movie.
July 14, 2011 @ 01:23 AM
Sam

Yeah Spider-Man and Wolverine are supposed to be a part of this movie but they can't due to the whole contract thing. Marvel Studios came out after Iron Man and every other Marvel movie is now run by them. X-Men and Spider-Man was in contract with another name so it was illegal to have them there. Really sad about this; they were my favorites. I hope this is good and stays loyal to comic unlike most Marvel movie.

I dunno, spiderman wasnt in the original avengers.. and was wolverine ever with them? Wolverine and all the Xmen to me is just a whole differnet world even though its not.. What I mean to say is that the vibes you get from iron man, thor and hulk go well together.. putting in wolverine would just be weird as fcuk imo.. because we grew up reading comic books where everything was meshed together and now when they have it on the big screen you have contract issues and copyrights.. it just doesnt do any justice for us fans..
July 14, 2011 @ 03:05 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

I said the same thing when i saw this comment smh.
July 15, 2011 @ 10:10 AM
jaeyoung

wolverine and spiderman were not in the OG Avengers.

Of course, but this movie isn't about the original Avengers. Hell, this movie isn't following any of the OG storyline because if you knew Marvel so well, you would know Captain America was never in the OG Avengers until Hulk left. And if you haven't seen the pattern as of now, Marvel movies always twist up the stories for the sake of entertainment; as in they would mix anything up for some good action. You know... like how Peter Parker's first love was portrayed as Mary Jane when it really was Gwen Stacy. Or how Wolverine and Sabertooth were seen fighting in the Revolutionary and Civil War which never happened at all (Wolverine was born in late 1800's). And Deadpool was not a laser shooting-spawn of Baraka from Mortal Kombat.

Stan Lee originally planned on putting both Wolverine and Spider-Man as they were recruits for the Avengers for some good time now. It was just that Sony didn't allow it and Stan Lee just went on with their current Marvel projects (Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk--The Avengers) and Sony just went on with the reboot of Spider-Man and X4 and even the rumored X5.

This movie can't be about the OG Avengers. It seems both Hulk and Captain America are in the team at the same time which never happened. The cameo scene at the end of Iron Man 2 with Nick Fury talking to Tony about S.H.I.E.L.D. never happened. And may I politely ask, where the fuck is the Wasp?

This movie is just supposed to be an amalgam of big Marvel heroes fighting side-by-side with a plot based on the Avengers comics. This case is closed.
July 15, 2011 @ 02:00 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

it's lookin more and more like the ultimates than the avengers. just would be nice to see spider-man interact with other superheroes, like a civil war type thing.
July 15, 2011 @ 02:35 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

tl;dr
they did each characters origin storyline and how they tied into the avengers
regardless of what you said, were spiderman and wolverine in the OG Avengers? No?

hahaha but nuffsaid.
July 15, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
jaeyoung

tl;dr
they did each characters origin storyline and how they tied into the avengers
regardless of what you said, were spiderman and wolverine in the OG Avengers? No?

You do know that the movie was in script at 2005, and by then no one had any word of the origin storyline for the current project? No. Stan Lee wanted Wolverine and Spider-Man in it, but since it was disputed that it was impossible, the origin storyline with the cameos and shit was created.

Don't get so butt hurt, I was just trying to share some info. sad
July 15, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
jaeyoung

2005 =/= 2008 when the avengers story started w/ Iron Man

and lmfao butt hurt? I'm not the one who wrote an essay in response to what I said
you should probably check the definition.

>Wolverine and Spider-Man is supposed to be in this movie
>You say they're not because they're not OG Avengers saying that this movie is about the OG Avengers
>It's not about the OG Avengers

Avengers story started because Stan Lee knew Wolverine and Spider-Man could not make it to the movie so Marvel studios did their own shit. done and done
July 15, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
C_Augustus_O

♥♥♥♥♥ take the L and move on, Wolverine and spider man will not be in the movie and your bitching would matter either.

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

July 17, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
jaeyoung

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-
July 17, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
ReZ

the teaser attached to the after-credits of cap:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMRctX7fZe4
July 17, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
xVILLN

^coolcool

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

July 18, 2011 @ 01:29 AM
C_Augustus_O

Thor in the Ultimates gear cool

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

July 18, 2011 @ 04:10 PM
DunkPunk

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

July 18, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
R.

Fucking bawse. cool
July 19, 2011 @ 03:26 AM
nike1

this better not be a let down been a fan of all the marvel movies,
July 19, 2011 @ 04:37 AM
PlatinumRespect

teaser coolcoolcool

cant wait to see the hq version
July 19, 2011 @ 09:40 AM
goldANDsacks

Of course, but this movie isn't about the original Avengers. Hell, this movie isn't following any of the OG storyline because if you knew Marvel so well, you would know Captain America was never in the OG Avengers until Hulk left. And if you haven't seen the pattern as of now, Marvel movies always twist up the stories for the sake of entertainment; as in they would mix anything up for some good action. You know... like how Peter Parker's first love was portrayed as Mary Jane when it really was Gwen Stacy. Or how Wolverine and Sabertooth were seen fighting in the Revolutionary and Civil War which never happened at all (Wolverine was born in late 1800's). And Deadpool was not a laser shooting-spawn of Baraka from Mortal Kombat.

Stan Lee originally planned on putting both Wolverine and Spider-Man as they were recruits for the Avengers for some good time now. It was just that Sony didn't allow it and Stan Lee just went on with their current Marvel projects (Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk--The Avengers) and Sony just went on with the reboot of Spider-Man and X4 and even the rumored X5.

This movie can't be about the OG Avengers. It seems both Hulk and Captain America are in the team at the same time which never happened. The cameo scene at the end of Iron Man 2 with Nick Fury talking to Tony about S.H.I.E.L.D. never happened. And may I politely ask, where the fuck is the Wasp?

This movie is just supposed to be an amalgam of big Marvel heroes fighting side-by-side with a plot based on the Avengers comics. This case is closed.

I heard Stan Lee also originally planned on putting Earl Sweatshirt in the movie too, but had to write him out because Earl's mom didn't want him to be a superhero.

PS i'm not sure how much involvement Stan Lee actually has with these movies other than making cameos. i think he's just a figurehead now. if anything, Avi Arad is running the show.
July 19, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
ReZ

Yeah, Avi and his son Ari are practically the ones spearheading the film.
July 19, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
PlatinumRespect

I heard Stan Lee also originally planned on putting Earl Sweatshirt in the movie too, but had to write him out because Earl's mom didn't want him to be a superhero.

PS i'm not sure how much involvement Stan Lee actually has with these movies other than making cameos. i think he's just a figurehead now. if anything, Avi Arad is running the show.

in the avengers? source?
July 19, 2011 @ 09:45 PM
siralex

Teaser was cool

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

July 20, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
PreggGopovich

here is it if the other links not working www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbo5faGK6Rc
July 24, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
9inchesofsole

July 25, 2011 @ 12:06 AM
ClydeFrazier

jeremy renners in the movie.

it's definitely gonna be dope

Melo Gang All Day

July 27, 2011 @ 12:14 AM
SoleFresh87

ART WORK IS TUFF!

If this turns out to suck as a flim then they should stop with the hero movies all together

Sam Jackson , Lets Go !

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

July 27, 2011 @ 03:21 AM
Keban

this movie is gonna be epic!

Please login first to reply.