FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
May 28, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
Mr FantastiK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NwfmcNnBJBc
full movie

brvndon.tumblr.com

May 28, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
dildo baggins

watched it last week and thought it was pretty damn good. spiderman trailer got me pretty stoked and then batman trailer came on and gave me goosebumps like a mofo. pretty sure spiderman will be in avengers 2 but sorta hoping they'll bring in wolverine too
May 28, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
dildo baggins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NwfmcNnBJBc
full movie

and btw, you ma nigga cool
May 31, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
xVILLN

saw it on monday.hulk was the truth.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 31, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
Jay_Bird

watched it last week and thought it was pretty damn good. spiderman trailer got me pretty stoked and then batman trailer came on and gave me goosebumps like a mofo. pretty sure spiderman will be in avengers 2 but sorta hoping they'll bring in wolverine too

spiderman would be dope,if they bring wolverine,i hope he is in the yellow suit though

or the all black,with a touch of yellow suit with the mask

if you guys dont know what im talking about when i say all black with a touch of yellow,this suit

June 1, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
DREWKKAKE

spiderman will never be in the series unfortunately.

but i feel like we can see some x men in there. anyone know how the rights of the x men franchise is?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 1, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
jaeyoung

Spider-man is under columbia pictures so he probably won't be in Avengers 2. I would love to see him though. I hope there will be some X-Men in the next installment... especially Wolverine because of the new upcoming film, 'The Wolverine' for 2013. I really love what MARVEL has been doing for the films.. they get better and better every year. Hyped for Iron Man 3, Captain America 2, Thor 2.

There are also rumors of Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, X-Men First Class sequel, and Fantastic Four sequel.
June 1, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
Jay_Bird

yeah i remember awhile back ryan reynolds wa suppose to be working on dead pool

then new of that just fell off
June 6, 2012 @ 11:13 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captured/black-panther-now-rumored-as-next-marvel-stand-alone-movie

yooooooooooooo they should fucking definitely cast michael b jordan (wallace from the wire) in this shit, he had way too much charisma in chronicle to be ignored
June 7, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
jeanralphio

heard they're making a Black Panther AND Ant-Man Movie...
June 7, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
DREWKKAKE

eh id rather see a luke cage movie. who joins the ultimates in what order in the comics?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 7, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
linsanity

suspended

heard they're making a Black Panther AND Ant-Man Movie...

they're just making all the movies that lead up to avengers sequel. we all know the only reason to watch those movies are for the ending credits...
June 8, 2012 @ 08:53 AM
unknown force

the fuq happened to the guys captain america was fighting in his movie?

my comic book involved friend said that basically by the time this movie would be happening in the universe the hydra guy would have died but we don't even know where the nigga teleported to
i was waiting for him to show up the entire movie sad
June 8, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

http://twitter.com/michaelb4jordan/status/211185660751650816
August 26, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

any of you weirdos who haven't seen the film yet, a dvd/bluray rip is up on dem interwebz
August 26, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
a12en

any of you weirdos who haven't seen the film yet, a dvd/bluray rip is up on dem interwebz

If you haven't seen it by now, you should rethink your priorities in life.
September 2, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
C00K13

my comic book involved friend said that basically by the time this movie would be happening in the universe the hydra guy would have died but we don't even know where the nigga teleported to

Red Skull aka nigga that teleported in Capt America is probably going to be in Capt America 2. Marvel always has a way of prolonging or bringing people back so don't worry. He'll be back.

www.iamdashet.com

September 2, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
goldANDsacks

Red Skull aka nigga that teleported in Capt America is probably going to be in Capt America 2. Marvel always has a way of prolonging or bringing people back so don't worry. He'll be back.

it'd be cool if he showed up in another movie. Thor 2 is called "Thor: the Dark World". What if Red Skull was teleported to the Dark World where he teams up with some alien bad guy to take on Thor?
September 2, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
Redline

red skull cant even touch thor
September 2, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
C00K13

it'd be cool if he showed up in another movie. Thor 2 is called "Thor: the Dark World". What if Red Skull was teleported to the Dark World where he teams up with some alien bad guy to take on Thor?

I would love for him to be the main baddie in an Avengers film, but definitely would be cool to see him in another film franchise, especially if Cap made a cameo or something. Or a team-up film..

www.iamdashet.com

September 2, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
Pantic

^
How is red skull finna be the main villain when anyone except captain america can take him out in one shot.
September 2, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
B Low Brown

The enemy for thor 2 will be thanos, in some way shape or form.

I can't wait to see thanos beat hulks ass in the next avengers movie tho, hulk was OD in the first movie, no one could touch him

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

September 2, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
C00K13

^
How is red skull finna be the main villain when anyone except captain america can take him out in one shot.

The Cosmic Cube aka Tesseract used in the first Cap film was barely tapped into, so they could always bring that back. Even in the Avengers film, it was barely touched. And the Red Skull is a genius (though his power hunger got the best of him in Cap), so there's plenty of ways they can use that. And he has all of Hydra behind him.. You could always read some comics to find out how they did it there.

And I don't think Thanos will be a villain in Thor 2. Maybe a cameo. I don't want to spoil anything if you didn't want to know, but it has to do with the subtitle.

www.iamdashet.com

September 2, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
B Low Brown

Cameo perhaps, either way I believe he'll have a significant role in the movie as a villian, because I'm positive Thor 2 will be the movie that sets the stage for the Avengers 2 as the first did for the last movie.

September 3, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
Redline

uh, all the movies set the stage for avengers
September 3, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
B Low Brown

uh, all the movies set the stage for avengers

What? Loki was the reason they set up the initiative much quicker than they had planned

All movies set up the team itself, but the plot of the first movie was based off of Loki coming to earth

September 3, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
Redline

O. I thought it had to do with some tessaract thing

Setting up the team was half the plot ya know
September 3, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
C00K13

I'm going to have to agree with Redline. All the films set up the Avengers in terms of both the team itself and the plot. Cap brought the Tesseract/Cosmic Cube into play and Thor introduced Loki.

www.iamdashet.com

September 5, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
PlatinumRespect

anyone go back to the theater to rewatch it and see what the extra footage was after the credits?
September 5, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
9inchesofsole

^
1. Thanos
2. The avengers eating shawarma

Please login first to reply.