AVENGERS 2012 (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk)

May 13, 2012 @ 17:29:34
ant-man cummin soon. normally i'd be like "eh" but it's edgar wright

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 13, 2012 @ 21:14:43
FK YE!! ANTMAN!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 14, 2012 @ 06:06:15
weren't parts of his uniform purple? he just didn't have that dumbass mask. captain america also looked a lot less silly without a mask
May 14, 2012 @ 06:41:14
Why Wasn't hawkeye given his purple uniform? Godamn Marvel

Because it's based on the Ultimates version:
May 14, 2012 @ 19:23:33
stoked going to check this movie out tonight...
May 14, 2012 @ 22:16:56
I was hoping they would have Flash in avenger or Silver surfer
May 15, 2012 @ 02:52:59
it was dope
May 15, 2012 @ 03:01:12
I was hoping they would have Flash in avenger or Silver surfer

...Flash is DC.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 15, 2012 @ 03:13:54
they gotta get my man in the next movie smokeyface

they should honestly give him his own movie too.

I'm sayin though smokeyface
Black Panther ftw

If they did do a Live Action flim they would half ass it , you guys have to think of Dollar $igns vs Fan Base , yeah im sure Black Panther has a good fan base but can they bring in the Money ?

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

May 15, 2012 @ 03:22:24
Saw it last night, it was pretty coo. The only thing I outright hated were the corny jokes and dialogue.
May 15, 2012 @ 03:39:40
jaded
Saw it last night, it was pretty coo. The only thing I outright hated were the corny jokes and dialogue.

Yeah, all those movies have horrible dialogue and great action.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 15, 2012 @ 14:14:56
Loved this movie. Wish thor played more of a roke since his brother was the main enemy but whatever. Also didnt like the factthat they changed the actor for hulk...

Diamond life

May 15, 2012 @ 15:36:37
something i never got in the comics and they avoided in the movie....

if ant man and wasp are characters in the avengers then they exist, and their primary weapon (shrink rays) exist in the same universe as the hulk. then why don't they just strap a shrink machine on the hulk (controlled by Nick Fury) at all times. then whenever he rages and uncontrollably and hulks out, they can shrink him to the size of an ant so his collateral damage will be minimal.

maybe they thought of this before.
May 15, 2012 @ 22:20:01
Avengers 2 has been confirmed

after Ironman 3 and captin america 2 and thor 2 come out.

I want to see the world burn

May 16, 2012 @ 01:37:56
something i never got in the comics and they avoided in the movie....

if ant man and wasp are characters in the avengers then they exist, and their primary weapon (shrink rays) exist in the same universe as the hulk. then why don't they just strap a shrink machine on the hulk (controlled by Nick Fury) at all times. then whenever he rages and uncontrollably and hulks out, they can shrink him to the size of an ant so his collateral damage will be minimal.

maybe they thought of this before.

Lol this is a good point.That would be funny to see.
May 16, 2012 @ 03:21:08
i think part of the reason for ant-man being on the team in the comics is to neutralise hulk if things get out of hand. but i guess if they didn't do an "avengers was formed initially to deal with hulk" in the first movie they won't do it later. maybe as a subplot? apparently avengers 2 will be more personal.

nise
May 20, 2012 @ 08:18:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
i think part of the reason for ant-man being on the team in the comics is to neutralise hulk if things get out of hand. but i guess if they didn't do an "avengers was formed initially to deal with hulk" in the first movie they won't do it later. maybe as a subplot? apparently avengers 2 will be more personal.

nise

i believe in an interview for the movie, they said they put hawkeye in to "tranquillize the hulk if he gets outta hand".. but that seems impossible and i guess they realized that and scrapped that idea haha
May 20, 2012 @ 22:52:07
lol yeah i remember that, like he would have an arrow that would somehow put him out cold, and now it's just not in the film at all
May 24, 2012 @ 21:16:28
THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE BY MARVEL,HANDS DOWN

NON STOP CGI LIKE A MOTHERFUCKA
May 28, 2012 @ 03:16:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NwfmcNnBJBc
full movie

brvndon.tumblr.com

May 28, 2012 @ 05:27:59
watched it last week and thought it was pretty damn good. spiderman trailer got me pretty stoked and then batman trailer came on and gave me goosebumps like a mofo. pretty sure spiderman will be in avengers 2 but sorta hoping they'll bring in wolverine too
May 28, 2012 @ 05:28:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NwfmcNnBJBc
full movie

and btw, you ma nigga smokeyface
May 31, 2012 @ 03:52:19
saw it on monday.hulk was the truth.
May 31, 2012 @ 05:47:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
watched it last week and thought it was pretty damn good. spiderman trailer got me pretty stoked and then batman trailer came on and gave me goosebumps like a mofo. pretty sure spiderman will be in avengers 2 but sorta hoping they'll bring in wolverine too

spiderman would be dope,if they bring wolverine,i hope he is in the yellow suit though

or the all black,with a touch of yellow suit with the mask

if you guys dont know what im talking about when i say all black with a touch of yellow,this suit

June 01, 2012 @ 18:06:31
Drewbacca
spiderman will never be in the series unfortunately.

but i feel like we can see some x men in there. anyone know how the rights of the x men franchise is?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 01, 2012 @ 18:51:19
Spider-man is under columbia pictures so he probably won't be in Avengers 2. I would love to see him though. I hope there will be some X-Men in the next installment... especially Wolverine because of the new upcoming film, 'The Wolverine' for 2013. I really love what MARVEL has been doing for the films.. they get better and better every year. Hyped for Iron Man 3, Captain America 2, Thor 2.

There are also rumors of Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, X-Men First Class sequel, and Fantastic Four sequel.
June 01, 2012 @ 18:55:03
yeah i remember awhile back ryan reynolds wa suppose to be working on dead pool

then new of that just fell off
Please login first to reply.
x