AVENGERS 2012 (Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk)

May 09, 2012 @ 12:29:40

I think it was either
a) Banner was working right next to the Loki's staff which could have manipulated him when Loki was in the cell.

b) Loki had some weird eye contact with Banner when he was walking by his lab. If you noticed once Loki walked by Banner started rubbing his eye/eyebrows whatever like if his head was hurting. And maybe this prolly had nothing to do with anything but Hawkeye had on dark shades on in the end so maybe Loki wouldn't take control of him again?

Still makes no sense, he was protective of black widow all the way up till he transformed. It was definetly NOT loki controlling him.
May 09, 2012 @ 14:35:28

SHIT IS ON, SON.

Now DC has to pull a magic rabit out their ass if they want to compete with this .

you already know TDK is going to have universal acclaim; to the extent that it may contend for best picture this year. then again, apple and oranges with the avengers.

i dont think they will be able to pull of the infinity gauntly well, they need to bring in numerous cast members and literally kill everyone off and i dont think the general public will be able to handle how gruesome they were killed if youve read the series not to mention how long itd take to put together. thanos at the end looked extremely well though idk who theyd get they him though the person would have to be hulk size but shorter

if they do the Infinity Gauntlet, they'll have to do multiple movies just to bring in the extra characters and to get the whole story IMO

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 09, 2012 @ 17:56:36
Im about to look up the Thanos story online and read up

Saw the movie yesterday. So well done. HULK is BAWSE. You cant tell me in his scenes alone he did wayyyy better than the previous 2 Hulk flims.

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

May 09, 2012 @ 17:58:48
was there extra shit after all the normal credits rolled ?
hulk legit stole the movie imo.
funnier than I expected
scarlett jos ass >>

I know right? i was like "Heyyy someone been doing some fucking" *appluase* its nice for her frame.

May 09, 2012 @ 18:03:23

Yessssss

That last battle was epic.

SHIT IS ON, SON.

Now DC has to pull a magic rabit out their ass if they want to compete with this .

you already know TDK is going to have universal acclaim; to the extent that it may contend for best picture this year. then again, apple and oranges with the avengers.

TDK yeah it will get best something but i was really addresing that Justice Leauge Live Action Movie that DC was suppose or still is doing.

May 09, 2012 @ 22:32:44
Christian Bale would have to do the performance of his life to compete with the ANIMATED Batman.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 09, 2012 @ 22:50:34
i presume everyone has been seeing the 3D version?

absolutely not. it really urks me when movies are put out in 3D when THEY DONT NEED TO BE! why do you have to see avengers in 3D? makes no sense. not to mention its like sitting through a movie with sunglasses on. takes all the nice colors in the movie and dulls them. Spiderman, however, I'll consider watching in 3D, because it serves a purpose. But still, they gotta make clear fucking 3D glasses.
/rant
3 movies in 3d, including the midnight showing of the avengers

god, that must have been horrible.

..... anyways, movie was fucking epic!
May 09, 2012 @ 23:08:02
i presume everyone has been seeing the 3D version?

absolutely not. it really urks me when movies are put out in 3D when THEY DONT NEED TO BE! why do you have to see avengers in 3D? makes no sense. not to mention its like sitting through a movie with sunglasses on. takes all the nice colors in the movie and dulls them. Spiderman, however, I'll consider watching in 3D, because it serves a purpose. But still, they gotta make clear fucking 3D glasses.
/rant

spot on good sir.I feel the same way about the 3D film craze.
May 10, 2012 @ 05:44:31
jaded
Just got back from seeing it, thought it was pretty good. Personally, I don't see the point in having Black Widow in the movie. Aside from being a hot chick to look at, she didn't really add anything. Hulk definitely stole the show.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 10, 2012 @ 06:21:20
from nick fury's perspective, she and hawkeye are there to keep an eye on the superheroes. i liked how they gave her character vs in iron man 2 where she was just kind of there. the idea of her trying to redeem herself made jumping onto chitauri ships in mid-air seem like she had a death wish, which is kinda dark for what is a brilliant popcorn type movie.

that and banner very simply saying he tried to kill himself.
May 10, 2012 @ 06:23:38
same black widow was lameee

swlosangeles.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 10, 2012 @ 08:59:30
been waiting 4 years and it did not disappoint. movie was smokeyface all around.
May 10, 2012 @ 18:33:58
Movie was on point. Almost all the characters were balanced in terms of fighting and showing their powers. Except for the How I Met Your Mother chick. Wtf did she even contribute to the movie. I didn't think it was possible for a big action blockbuster to have a storyline I can follow, but this was easy.
May 11, 2012 @ 21:53:32
^^Yeah...they should have gotten somebody sexier imo she's just....meh.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 12, 2012 @ 03:54:58
^^Yeah...they should have gotten somebody sexier imo she's just....meh.

I mean i was kinda curious of her ass tho , like saying in my head ..."Is It Real? Hmmmmm"

but as far as being in the flim she coulda gotten killed off i wouldnt giva damn.

May 12, 2012 @ 09:18:34
it's kind of a thankless role though. nick fury can't be running shit and he doesn't have anyone to delegate to.
May 12, 2012 @ 14:26:10
Gonna see this tonight, i'm excited.
May 13, 2012 @ 02:57:40
who was that at the end after the first credits?

im not too familiar with marvel villains..
May 13, 2012 @ 03:22:51
thanos, pretty much unbeatable guy who gets off on death
May 13, 2012 @ 05:38:12
Good movie, best marvel film as of late by far....
Iron Man was dope, Hulk stole the show, Thor was better in this than his own movie, and Chris Evans was just ehhhhh as Captain America. He just comes off as so much slower and more handicapped than the other heroes. Idk if he's portrayed as that in the comics but thats is how he comes of here.
Started a bittttt slow but the action ended up being great, I also though Loki was kinda weak. Not many cool 1 v 1 scenes with Loki and other heroes, but his character doesn't really allow that.

Excited for next one.
May 13, 2012 @ 06:53:16
Good movie, best marvel film as of late by far....
Iron Man was dope, Hulk stole the show, Thor was better in this than his own movie, and Chris Evans was just ehhhhh as Captain America. He just comes off as so much slower and more handicapped than the other heroes. Idk if he's portrayed as that in the comics but thats is how he comes of here.
Started a bittttt slow but the action ended up being great, I also though Loki was kinda weak. Not many cool 1 v 1 scenes with Loki and other heroes, but his character doesn't really allow that.

Excited for next one.

crazy??? captain america was crazy!! yes he was shit compared to the other heroes but the man lead the gang smokeyface
May 13, 2012 @ 08:06:56
Epic movie, I actually thought all the heroes were cool in their own way. Can't wait for the next one. I do hope that they involve a few other Marvel heroes.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 13, 2012 @ 11:44:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
crazy??? captain america was crazy!! yes he was shit compared to the other heroes but the man lead the gang smokeyface

Captain is a big wuss compared to the others, also in the comics. Never liked him to be honest, he is okay in his standalone shit because the opponents are equally weak, but not in avengers.
May 13, 2012 @ 12:56:25
they gotta get my man in the next movie smokeyface

they should honestly give him his own movie too.

I'm sayin though smokeyface
Black Panther ftw

May 13, 2012 @ 16:35:12
Well they are gonna have to downplay thanos a shitload, because he is probably the strongest character in all of marvel, he ended the universe at one point but realised it wasn't what he wanted and remade it (lol)

But if they make him weaker the avengers should get help from someone like adam warlock, or if they make it super fucking awesome The living tribunal could be in it.
May 13, 2012 @ 16:39:42
cant wait for iron man 3, thor 2, and captain america 2!

those movies should fill in the gap between avengers and avengers 2
May 13, 2012 @ 17:26:18
Can't wait for them either. But I do want to see more movies with other heroes from the comics.
Please login first to reply.
x