Yessssss

That last battle was epic.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 8, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
SoleFresh87

Yessssss

SHIT IS ON, SON.

Now DC has to pull a magic rabit out their ass if they want to compete with this .

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

May 8, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
goldANDsacks

with the dark knight trilogy ending, i can see them going down this route. reboot batman, reboot green lantern, tie them to the new superman coming out. make a wonder woman and flash movie, then JLA movie.
May 8, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
apollo57

Awesome film. Spent all of thursday watching the marvel marathon at my theater for 20 bucks. 3 movies in 3d, including the midnight showing of the avengers

Diamond life

May 8, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
kr00kd

was wishing the monday 10:15 pm showing would be kinda open, but it was pretty packed

caught it in imax 3d.

shit was intense.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 8, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
ReZ

Yessssss

SHIT IS ON, SON.

Now DC has to pull a magic rabit out their ass if they want to compete with this .

you already know TDK is going to have universal acclaim; to the extent that it may contend for best picture this year. then again, apple and oranges with the avengers.
May 8, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
trollingwolves

Movie was soo sick. Hulk is dope.

waffles

May 8, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
trollingwolves

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Has-Avengers-Sparked-Surge-Shawarma-Sales-30814.html
HAHA.

waffles

May 9, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
shakintheD

can anyone find me the clip of the after credits?

this movie was so dope, i honestly enjoyed it from the beginning to the end.

humor,action, and johansens ass shot A+++++
May 9, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
ulkgood

I'm still gonna go with my theory, and yea it was loki's plan to get caught and unleash the hulk, but he did this through attempting to manipulate the heroes and put them against each other and then with the attack on the ship it was the final tick to set off the enraged hulk. If loki could control without poking his chest why wouldn't he be able to control iron man when he threatened him in the tower too.
Also Bruce wasn't controlled in his human form as he warned scarlet he was about to transform trynna save her beautiful ass.

I think it was either
a) Banner was working right next to the Loki's staff which could have manipulated him when Loki was in the cell.

b) Loki had some weird eye contact with Banner when he was walking by his lab. If you noticed once Loki walked by Banner started rubbing his eye/eyebrows whatever like if his head was hurting. And maybe this prolly had nothing to do with anything but Hawkeye had on dark shades on in the end so maybe Loki wouldn't take control of him again?
May 9, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
ilykejordans

Yessssss

SHIT IS ON, SON.

you already know TDK is going to have universal acclaim; to the extent that it may contend for best picture this year. then again, apple and oranges with the avengers.

i dont think they will be able to pull of the infinity gauntly well, they need to bring in numerous cast members and literally kill everyone off and i dont think the general public will be able to handle how gruesome they were killed if youve read the series not to mention how long itd take to put together. thanos at the end looked extremely well though idk who theyd get they him though the person would have to be hulk size but shorter
May 9, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
Eddy.

movie was dope, good to see the movie incorporate everyone equally. i was surprised by how much i liked watching the hulk since im not really a huge fan of him. the scene with hulk and thor had me dying.
May 9, 2012 @ 10:19 AM
dalek

If they do the Infinity Gauntlet story, they should really have Thanos win. Thus setting up a third Avengers movie. People would eat that shit up if the Avengers lose in the second movie...
May 9, 2012 @ 10:57 AM
R.

Fuck can't believe I have to wait til next week to watch this...
May 9, 2012 @ 12:29 PM
Pantic

I think it was either
a) Banner was working right next to the Loki's staff which could have manipulated him when Loki was in the cell.

b) Loki had some weird eye contact with Banner when he was walking by his lab. If you noticed once Loki walked by Banner started rubbing his eye/eyebrows whatever like if his head was hurting. And maybe this prolly had nothing to do with anything but Hawkeye had on dark shades on in the end so maybe Loki wouldn't take control of him again?

Still makes no sense, he was protective of black widow all the way up till he transformed. It was definetly NOT loki controlling him.
May 9, 2012 @ 02:35 PM

Yessssss

SHIT IS ON, SON.

i dont think they will be able to pull of the infinity gauntly well, they need to bring in numerous cast members and literally kill everyone off and i dont think the general public will be able to handle how gruesome they were killed if youve read the series not to mention how long itd take to put together. thanos at the end looked extremely well though idk who theyd get they him though the person would have to be hulk size but shorter

if they do the Infinity Gauntlet, they'll have to do multiple movies just to bring in the extra characters and to get the whole story IMO

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 9, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
SoleFresh87

Im about to look up the Thanos story online and read up

Saw the movie yesterday. So well done. HULK is BAWSE. You cant tell me in his scenes alone he did wayyyy better than the previous 2 Hulk flims.

May 9, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
SoleFresh87

was there extra shit after all the normal credits rolled ?
hulk legit stole the movie imo.
funnier than I expected
scarlett jos ass >>

I know right? i was like "Heyyy someone been doing some fucking" *appluase* its nice for her frame.

May 9, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
SoleFresh87

Yessssss

SHIT IS ON, SON.

TDK yeah it will get best something but i was really addresing that Justice Leauge Live Action Movie that DC was suppose or still is doing.

May 9, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
JStorm803

Christian Bale would have to do the performance of his life to compete with the ANIMATED Batman.

May 9, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
PlatinumRespect

i presume everyone has been seeing the 3D version?

absolutely not. it really urks me when movies are put out in 3D when THEY DONT NEED TO BE! why do you have to see avengers in 3D? makes no sense. not to mention its like sitting through a movie with sunglasses on. takes all the nice colors in the movie and dulls them. Spiderman, however, I'll consider watching in 3D, because it serves a purpose. But still, they gotta make clear fucking 3D glasses.
/rant
3 movies in 3d, including the midnight showing of the avengers

god, that must have been horrible.

..... anyways, movie was fucking epic!
May 9, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
xVILLN

i presume everyone has been seeing the 3D version?

absolutely not. it really urks me when movies are put out in 3D when THEY DONT NEED TO BE! why do you have to see avengers in 3D? makes no sense. not to mention its like sitting through a movie with sunglasses on. takes all the nice colors in the movie and dulls them. Spiderman, however, I'll consider watching in 3D, because it serves a purpose. But still, they gotta make clear fucking 3D glasses.
/rant

spot on good sir.I feel the same way about the 3D film craze.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 10, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
jaded

Just got back from seeing it, thought it was pretty good. Personally, I don't see the point in having Black Widow in the movie. Aside from being a hot chick to look at, she didn't really add anything. Hulk definitely stole the show.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 10, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
young idiot

from nick fury's perspective, she and hawkeye are there to keep an eye on the superheroes. i liked how they gave her character vs in iron man 2 where she was just kind of there. the idea of her trying to redeem herself made jumping onto chitauri ships in mid-air seem like she had a death wish, which is kinda dark for what is a brilliant popcorn type movie.

that and banner very simply saying he tried to kill himself.
May 10, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
swla

same black widow was lameee

swlosangeles.com

May 10, 2012 @ 08:59 AM
art vandelay

been waiting 4 years and it did not disappoint. movie was cool all around.
May 10, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
reversal

Movie was on point. Almost all the characters were balanced in terms of fighting and showing their powers. Except for the How I Met Your Mother chick. Wtf did she even contribute to the movie. I didn't think it was possible for a big action blockbuster to have a storyline I can follow, but this was easy.
May 11, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
JStorm803

^^Yeah...they should have gotten somebody sexier imo she's just....meh.

May 12, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
SoleFresh87

^^Yeah...they should have gotten somebody sexier imo she's just....meh.

I mean i was kinda curious of her ass tho , like saying in my head ..."Is It Real? Hmmmmm"

but as far as being in the flim she coulda gotten killed off i wouldnt giva damn.

May 12, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
young idiot

it's kind of a thankless role though. nick fury can't be running shit and he doesn't have anyone to delegate to.

Please login first to reply.