Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 2, 2010 @ 01:34 AM
no1collector

Just found this review of the film. It is probably one of the greatest reviews I've ever read.

Review of The Last Airbender

"You start out laughing at how random and mindless everything in this movie is, but about an hour into it, you realize that the movie is actually laughing at you, for watching it in the first place. And it's laughing louder than you are, because it's got Dolby surround-sound and you're choking on your suspension of disbelief."
July 2, 2010 @ 01:50 AM
iggy-koopa

is it just me or its so bad
i kinda felt awkward watching it at some parts
the girl who played the princess is fuxin pretty though

fuck yeah helllla cute
July 2, 2010 @ 02:06 AM
Hamster Boy

yea it was kinda bad mainly because of the overly dramatic acting and basic story. I mean its made from a cartoon so its really a kids movie. Anyone expecting different shouldn't go see it cause the trailer makes it seem different. Some of the special effects were good but.....

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE PAU GASOL IN THE MOVIE or was I seeing things?

LMAO dude i did too thank god im not the only one
i called it out during the movie too
nig is in the water tribe

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

July 2, 2010 @ 02:15 AM
iggy-koopa

they didnt even say the names as they're said in the cartoon

the fire nation is indians lol

earth nation is asian

water and air I guess are white?

there were some black ppl but idk what nation they were from loll
July 2, 2010 @ 03:04 AM
Hamster Boy

im taking a wild guess the ethnicity thing is based off the geographics of our world
aangs teacher was a nig or should i say ONG
dude those black people were random as fuckLOL

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

July 2, 2010 @ 04:28 AM
Beach2theBay

If the producers of this movie couldn't figure out how to make this movie an epic they should have just left it alone. I think this would have been great and successful if they made it in the style of lord of the rings where they had time to explain shit instead of giving silly voice overs. I know it would have been hard to get that kind of budget but I think the Avatar story deserves that or nothing at all.

I'm really pissed haha. I used to watch Avatar hardcore when it was on because I've always been into anything that dealt with the elements for some reason and when I heard there was gonna be a movie I was fucking amped. Also, the trailer looked dope as FUCK. It has to be the most misleading trailer ever. Like a girl posting a picture saying that she looks like Kim Kardashian but when you get to her house she looks like that fat bitch from Precious. That's how I feel right now.
July 2, 2010 @ 08:34 AM
young idiot

i think the lesson to be learned here is DON'T ADAPT SOMETHING TO FILM IF IT STARTED OUT IN MOTION.

Good news: I read a few months ago there's an Avatar spinoff coming to Nickelodeon. It may or may not be a Ben 10 Alien Force kinda thing.
July 2, 2010 @ 11:44 AM
ReZ

Shyamalan cannot make an action film. Christ, ALL of his film techniques were present--the dramatic closeups, the still frames, etc; it just doesn't work for this film as opposed to his signature thrillers. Dialogue was horrendous and the casting was almost just as bad. Fight scenes weren't captivating at all; it was merely showing how awesome Industrial Light and Magic are.

At the very least, it would've been nice to see a cameo of some higher profile Indian actors. Aziz, Kal Penn, or even Shyamalan himself? That would've been the high-point of the film.

/endrant

dude those black people were random as fuckLOL

shit was high-larious
July 2, 2010 @ 01:50 PM
Soru

where can I watch it online?
July 2, 2010 @ 01:53 PM
.emaN

you serious bro?
July 2, 2010 @ 02:05 PM
Soru

why waste my $$ on a crapfest? so yeah, where can i watch this shit online
July 2, 2010 @ 02:15 PM
.emaN

exactly... why waste your time with a crapfest. plus, it just came out
July 2, 2010 @ 02:41 PM
2live

so i heard this movie was terrible
July 2, 2010 @ 03:07 PM
chex

So much potential...

fucking shmallala. fuck that ✖✖✖✖✖
July 2, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
Bubbs619

is there a shamylan twist at the end?
July 2, 2010 @ 05:52 PM
young idiot

^ you joke, but i read on an AICN review that they changed the ending. fuck.
July 2, 2010 @ 06:12 PM
CuttyBuddy

This movie sucked ass. I can understand that there's way too much in Book One of Avatar the series to fit into the first (if they'll even get the budget to do the last two...) movie, but god damn the transition between scenes was so bad. Not smooth AT ALL. Aang practically mastered water bending in half a scene. The fuck.
July 2, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
HisAirness32

movie was horrible...
July 3, 2010 @ 02:54 AM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

July 3, 2010 @ 04:06 AM
illy

movie was a flop, princess yue was win though cool

she's in season 5 of weeds. anyway... just saw this and i have about a million complaints.
i just want to know why the fuck jasper and slumdog millionaire were in this shit. i'm also wondering why aangs teacher was a morpheus lookin ass ✖✖✖✖✖. why was everyone white? why was the story so shitty, incorrect, overly simplified and not inclusive of the actual stories? and why did they say aang, sokka, and avatar wrong the entire movie? why werent kitara and sokka in a boat in the beginning of the movie? why was slumdog millionaire's hair wrong? and seriously how did they let this go through production and into theatres?
July 3, 2010 @ 09:17 AM
Lo Pan

What the fuck were you people expecting? I knew this was going to be bad once I read M. Night Shamalamadingdong was directing. Fuck that guy. Every new movie he makes is exponentially crappier than the last. I don't even know how he keeps getting hired.
July 3, 2010 @ 09:38 AM
shakintheD

lolz i heard the whole fire nation was the cast of slumdog millionaire
July 3, 2010 @ 09:49 AM
go_sox5

wow dissapointing.. this could've been epic sad I'll probably still download it and watch some of it just to see what all the complaints are about
July 3, 2010 @ 10:35 AM
Wishez.

smh, M. Night you asshole. lol welp I wont bother with it and Ill save my money for Predators
July 3, 2010 @ 12:41 PM
HomieOmey

Everyone in the theatre was laughing throughout the movie - at parts that were not supposed to be funny. Very corny at times.
July 3, 2010 @ 02:39 PM
ClydeFrazier

m night hasn't done shit since sixth sense. i keep tellin everyone that but they're all "nah this is gonna be dope", then it sucks

Melo Gang All Day

July 3, 2010 @ 03:30 PM
Trollinator

Everyone in the theatre was laughing throughout the movie - at parts that were not supposed to be funny. Very corny at times.

damn is it that bad?

I want to see the world burn

July 3, 2010 @ 03:35 PM
Shanklin

Im fucking pissed. Avatar is def one of my favorite cartoons of this era, alongside adventuretime, rockos modern life, and samurai jack (weren't there rumors about a samjack movie). Was the 3D atleast dope? Fuck man fuck shamafaggot.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

July 3, 2010 @ 04:41 PM
Hobbes.

What the fuck were you people expecting? I knew this was going to be bad once I read M. Night Shamalamadingdong was directing. Fuck that guy. Every new movie he makes is exponentially crappier than the last. I don't even know how he keeps getting hired.

This x1000.

Last good movie he made was Unbreakable, downhill into a pile of shit after that.
July 3, 2010 @ 05:02 PM
illy

lolz i heard the whole fire nation was the cast of slumdog millionaire

true.

Im fucking pissed. Avatar is def one of my favorite cartoons of this era, alongside adventuretime, rockos modern life, and samurai jack (weren't there rumors about a samjack movie). Was the 3D atleast dope? Fuck man fuck shamafaggot.

idk if it was just me... but i didn't see anything in 3D...

Please login first to reply.