December 27, 2010 @ 07:21 AM
young idiot

just saw this and OMG IT'S THE BEST ONE EVER. i think maybe this is joint top with social network for me this year. if it doesn't get a best film (fuck best animated) nomination at least, the oscars can eat a dick.

pretty much every scene was perfect.
January 2, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
BksNinja

just saw this and OMG IT'S THE BEST ONE EVER. i think maybe this is joint top with social network for me this year. if it doesn't get a best film (fuck best animated) nomination at least, the oscars can eat a dick.

pretty much every scene was perfect.

^^ WOW, better then the first one? I haven't seen this one yet but i dnt think anything can top the 1st movie. now i have to watch it and see what your talking about.

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

January 3, 2011 @ 09:14 AM
DStyles

I watched the ending on YouTube a while back and I ain't going to lie, I cried sad

I was looking for my VHS Toy Story and couldn't find it.

iTunes has Toy Story 3 for only 9.99 so I'm going to pick up a $25 iTunes gift card and copp 3 and 1 cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

January 3, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
notyellow

i got that choked feeling in my throat. like that lump dawg.
it fucking kills you inside man. LOL

and the part that actually hit me was when they were holding hands and shit. a family. and thinking about how he's the same age as plenty of us, like attending college, leaving the sentimental childhood you had no matter how shitty it was. i really dont think they gave a fuck about the new generation youngins but they put consideration towards them. all the scenes were perfect, any age can relate to it because really, nothing new was brought forth.

and the part when he was talking about each and every one of the toys.. damn.
but yeah, it brought good closure to the series.

im totally getting the trilogy.
January 19, 2011 @ 03:46 AM
micky777

I just loved it and i am so looking forward to get the trilogy on bluray ASAP.
January 21, 2011 @ 12:15 AM
amulyaa

I saw this movie and found it really impressive and riveting.The animations are just incredible.
January 31, 2011 @ 07:53 PM
jessie22

amazing - they are legacy films that are timeless

Please login first to reply.