SPIDER-MAN reboot

August 22, 2011 @ 07:34:44
in the 1st movie after he gets bit, it shows him growing tiny hairs on his fingers and shit, I like to imagine those just go through the clothing.

right?! i was thinking that too. but those are some thick as boots. thats gotta be some long ass hairs. that shit nasty.
August 22, 2011 @ 07:37:53
You found a plot hole in Spiderman, congratulations...

not really a plot hole... more like, have u ever thought about that?

also like... wolverine is supposed to have bone claws that were covered in adamantium. then how are his claws like perfectly shaped blades? shouldn't they just be pointy metal spikes?
August 22, 2011 @ 07:42:08
why was tommy pickles the same age for 10 years?

actually they never really show this in the rugrats show, but the original tommy pickles died in 1992 during a freak accident at the pool. overcome with sadness and remorse, stu pickles devotes his life to inventing a cloning machine. he eventually figures out how to reproduce tommy from DNA left on the baby bottles. every year on the anniversary of tommy's death, stu gets drunk and drowns the clones and feeds the corpse to spike. he then remakes the tommy clone so he'll forever have his baby boy.
August 22, 2011 @ 07:43:46
Why hasn't Plankton gotten evicted from the Chum Bucket? It's been a decade and he's had less than 30 customers. That can't be nearly enough to run the restaurant

plankton is actually a billionaire. he doesn't need customers to keep his restaurant running, he just does it because it's his life passion to serve his own version of the krabby patty.
August 23, 2011 @ 00:16:39
LOl at the revelations above. Pretty insightful.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 25, 2011 @ 00:28:08
also like... wolverine is supposed to have bone claws that were covered in adamantium. then how are his claws like perfectly shaped blades? shouldn't they just be pointy metal spikes?

also, if all the bones in wolverines body are covered in adamantium, how come his teeth look like normal bones
August 25, 2011 @ 19:40:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
also, if all the bones in wolverines body are covered in adamantium, how come his teeth look like normal bones

because teeth aren't fucking bones
August 26, 2011 @ 01:07:05
Drewbacca
idk why i have never been into the black panther character. they need a luke cage movie

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 27, 2011 @ 15:25:46

Inactive User

you know i never questioned this, but spider-man has the ability to climb walls b/c his hands and feet can stick to walls.

how does he do this through gloves and boots? shouldn't he just end up having his glove and boots stick to his hands and feet all the time? if he developed some kind of mechanism in his clothes to allow wall crawling, then couldn't anyone with the suit be able to do this as well? kind of makes having that power useless...

I've a got a comic from years back that goes into detail about spidey's powers. Apparently his gloves and the soles of his boots are supposed to be thin enough to not hamper his wall climbing abilities. Obviously from the film pics it looks like they didn't take that into consideration.
September 04, 2011 @ 20:51:46
this looks better than the original.
September 08, 2011 @ 05:24:18
looks stupid
September 08, 2011 @ 06:54:08
they should jus continue onto part 4 it makes no sense to start it all over wen your already 3 parts in
September 13, 2011 @ 12:34:21
Rhys Ifans on Playing The Lizard in Spider-Man

Cinema Blend got a chance to talk to Rhys Ifans at the Toronto Film Festival and talk turned to the actor playing the Lizard in The Amazing Spider-Man.

"The majority of the time I'm me, I'm a human, not a Lizard. That's hard enough," Ifans said. "I did have the CGI suit for certain scenes. The Lizard is 9 feet tall. There was one day that I went on set and they had a double, a big big guy, playing me, as the Lizard. I looked at it and I went "No." Following that Marc [Webb, the director] let me know all the physicality, all the physicality you'll see in the Lizard is my own."

He added what it was like to film some of the scenes. "I had a green suit on, and then this cardboard head, and these big claws. It was the most f*cking insane
November 30, 2011 @ 03:04:31
Pez released movie versions of the spiderman pez dispensers,First look at the lizard,kinda

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Castle/news/?a=50419&t=The_Lizard_From_iThe_Amazing_Spider-Mani_Revealed_In_the_Form_of_a_iPEZi_Dispenser

November 30, 2011 @ 06:58:25
looks like less of this:

and more of this:

interesting....
December 01, 2011 @ 01:30:36
concept art:
December 11, 2011 @ 17:33:15

meh...
December 11, 2011 @ 17:52:22
lol for real, looks boring
December 12, 2011 @ 14:38:24
first lmfao @ this

Second, they need to let this shitty ass series die for a about a decade. And soon as everyone forgets, then bring it back THE RIGHT WAY. No one is checking for this weak ass superhero or his shit ass movies tbh.
December 14, 2011 @ 12:42:07
first lmfao @ this

Second, they need to let this shitty ass series die for a about a decade. And soon as everyone forgets, then bring it back THE RIGHT WAY. No one is checking for this weak ass superhero or his shit ass movies tbh.

Woah woah woah. Spider-man 1 and 2 were classics. It's the franchise that started this whole modern superhero genre and made Comicon relevant to the masses.

Everyone just has a bad last impression right now with the last one being so bad.

But Spidey is the best superhero IMO (close call with batman - the cartoons I watched as a kid is prob a big factor in that opinion). But he's prob one of the most relatable and recognizable (even before the movies) characters on comics. Tell u the truth, if this reboot is moderately good, Spider-Man will be relevant again. Nobody really gave a fuck about any of the avengers 5 years ago. But Spider-Man has been number one in the hearts of many for a long time.
December 15, 2011 @ 11:25:05
^ i think they just need to take the Spiderman films in a new and interesting direction. get out of this tween, almost PG shit and go in the direction the new batman films have gone. we just need some grit with spidey
February 07, 2012 @ 12:08:04
shit looks fucking lame b.

February 07, 2012 @ 12:47:14
Yeah I'm not feelin this reboot.
February 07, 2012 @ 18:52:21
i'm still hopeful, this is the guy that did 500 days of summer and it's coming at it from a whole different angle. gwen stacy, spider-man as a funny guy, the lizard, peter's parents, peter as a genius who invented web shooters, peter as what looks like a high-schooler for at least one film as opposed to the first hour, etc.

i see they're still doing that thing where he has his mask off at every opportunity though.
February 07, 2012 @ 20:22:29
Fuck this shit. Not interested. They should have done Spider-Man 4 and worked the lizard man shit in. this new movie looks like Ass.

Fuck this reboot and that ugly suit he's wearing.

Damn I hate when they reboot shit thats not even that old.
February 07, 2012 @ 20:32:14
ya cray dis joint looks piff
February 07, 2012 @ 20:44:52
damn wtf they should of just went straight to 4, i loved the first series even 3 was good.
February 07, 2012 @ 21:44:48
i did like 3 and sinister six in a new tobey maguire trilogy woulda been good but if they had to do a reboot, this looks to me like a good way
February 07, 2012 @ 22:21:27
^true but I would of been boring. I have faith in this doe.

I want to see the world burn

Please login first to reply.
x