Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 20, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
DStyles

lol

this film is gonna be shit. next summer we got avengers and batman. they shoulda continued with tobey maguire, not a reboot.

this.

I ain't even gonna this shit a chance.

Only flaw on the 1st spider-man series was that ugly pale bitch that played mary jane.

tobey was mad corny, i couldn't stand him in the spiderman trilogy. he was dope in brothers though.

lets see that new pretty boy spider-man try and do something like this cool

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI9_wlbzn-Q

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 20, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
ClydeFrazier

you guys serious? all 3 were corny as fuck

Melo Gang All Day

July 20, 2011 @ 11:52 PM
no1deasoriginal

yeah man i hear you, i wasnt a fan of the last attempt at all, the villains had poorly written roles. Venom was intended to be bawsss, not some 70s show slim dude. they pretty much did him dirty. they should think about some Carnage/Alien-Symbiote saga material. that would be cool
July 21, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

you guys serious? all 3 were corny as fuck

spider-man doesn't need to be batman levels of serious
July 21, 2011 @ 01:52 AM
rocka

Damn.. They shoulda casted Donald.

Can't wait for it even though the last 30 seconds looks liked a Crysis 2 spiderman mod or something.
July 21, 2011 @ 02:27 AM
Phlipstar

I'm excited to see this like most here, but does anyone else feel like it was too soon? I feel like the Tobey Maguire spiderman series just came out...
July 21, 2011 @ 02:42 AM
xVILLN

Damn.. They shoulda casted Donald.

my ♥♥♥♥♥cool

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

July 21, 2011 @ 02:48 AM
ClydeFrazier

excuse me?

EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE BATMAN LEVELS OF SERIOUS

Melo Gang All Day

July 21, 2011 @ 02:59 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol
July 21, 2011 @ 07:01 AM
goldANDsacks

they shoulda continued with tobey maguire, not a reboot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9olksFr6xM

they were originally planning to. i remember reading articles about how sam raimi apologized for the third one and was gonna redeem himself with the 4th (he mentioned that the studio took over way too much control in part 3). i believe they got as far as a script and casting ben kingsley to play the vulture. even this far:

but then everything fell through. it dissolved pretty quickly as tobey mcguire was not too into it anymore and kirsten dunst publicly said she wanted out. i dont think anyone fought to keep it alive and once it started sinking, they just let it go. by that time raimi had moved on to directing the WoW movie too.

even if u hate on the original series, i still dont think anyone can top jk simmons as j jonah jameson. that character was played so perfect i wish theyd just bring him back for the reboot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r_mkJMPZWE
July 21, 2011 @ 08:52 AM
DStyles

excuse me?

EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE BATMAN LEVELS OF SERIOUS

lol if that's the case Iron Man sucked balls then.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 21, 2011 @ 09:59 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

another reason for this reboot would be not having to renegotiate salaries with tobey maguire and sam raimi for a fourth film. the longer these series go on, the more expensive they become. but then, pirates 4 did a billi. logic is flawed.

weren't they gonna shoot 4 and 5 back to back? smh they had to ruin it. spider-man was iconic. who doesn't remember the upside down kiss, or willem dafoe's performance. or the funniest scene of all time, goblin bursting into aunt may's living room while she's praying. or the second film being one of the best superhero movies ever. even the third was better than most other comic book movies.
July 21, 2011 @ 11:25 AM
xVILLN

lol if that's the case Iron Man sucked balls then.

Ironman did suck ass imo.
i hated both of the films.

July 21, 2011 @ 04:40 PM
ClydeFrazier

even if u hate on the original series, i still dont think anyone can top jk simmons as j jonah jameson. that character was played so perfect i wish theyd just bring him back for the reboot.

oh he was by far the best part of the movies. i hope they bring him back as well.

iron man was dope. it's not like i mind humor, i just didn't like how corny rami's spiderman movies came off, it focused way too much on the whole peter/mj/harry triangle, tobey maguire just sounds like a bitch to me, kirsten dunst is a terrible actress, and while willem dafoe is a great actor, his performance as goblin annoyed the shit out of me.

Melo Gang All Day

July 21, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

Irom did suck ass imo.

lolllllllllllllllllllll
July 21, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
jaeyoung

the whole vibe seems different... and that first person scene looks way to much of a video game
July 24, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
ReZ

based on the footage i saw at the panel, it was definitely centered around ultimate spidey...teenage angst/love, discovering one's self, etc. webb explained a lot of wire work was used instead of full-on CG which i noticed. i wasn't that impressed with the lizard design either.

also, waited for them to come out the back and saw rhys ifans getting spoken to by cops. i went to go ask for an autograph but his bitchass publicist said no.
July 25, 2011 @ 01:27 AM
TwiggyDig

Looks good, and I really like andrew garfield as the lanky, teenager spiderman.

Yet, I did not like that first person shit, I hope they don't have too much of it in the movie.sad
July 25, 2011 @ 10:23 AM
SoleFresh87

Kinda 50 50 on this one , yeah looks good but ehh not all sold , plus its too soon , they shoulda waited like 6 years , to me the series is going the ways of Batman ( Before the Chris Nolan Series) like Batman Forever, Batman & Robin ..

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

July 25, 2011 @ 10:33 AM
ClydeFrazier

ign has a great writeup on their preview of the film. lets hope its as good as they say it is

movies.ign.com/articles/118/1183689p1.html

Melo Gang All Day

July 25, 2011 @ 02:43 PM
xVILLN

^ Good read.Im anxious to see what lizard looks like.

July 28, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
PlatinumRespect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9olksFr6xM

they were originally planning to. i remember reading articles about how sam raimi apologized for the third one and was gonna redeem himself with the 4th (he mentioned that the studio took over way too much control in part 3). i believe they got as far as a script and casting ben kingsley to play the vulture. even this far:

but then everything fell through. it dissolved pretty quickly as tobey mcguire was not too into it anymore and kirsten dunst publicly said she wanted out. i dont think anyone fought to keep it alive and once it started sinking, they just let it go. by that time raimi had moved on to directing the WoW movie too.

thank you for all of this. very good info i had no idea about

and idk why u guys dont like the POV shots. i think they were done beautifully and would love to see a handful of them in the film. (not too many though. maybe even a POV chase scene)
July 28, 2011 @ 09:21 PM
Jagraj

looks good so far. and cant wait for emma stone blonde <3
July 29, 2011 @ 09:52 AM
Shoutbox

hm, it would be cool if they did a good job in this reboot, and then kill off gwen stacy in a second movie after they get the audience liking her. true to the comics.

the costume is OK, you wont see much of it in the movies im sure, mostly night scenes and quick action shots i bet. silver boot things absolutely kill it.

prolly will watch this.
July 29, 2011 @ 03:36 PM
Skools717

the trailer looks pretty dope
August 4, 2011 @ 12:45 PM
SoleFresh87

Didnt know dude was half black , hmmm small world , if the film fails at least he has a good resume for The Soical Network

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

August 4, 2011 @ 01:15 PM
Redline

Didnt know dude was half black , hmmm small world , if the film fails at least he has a good resume for The Soical Network

wut?

Garfield was born in Los Angeles, California, to an English mother from Essex and an American father from California
August 4, 2011 @ 03:24 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

he might be thinking of ultimate spider-man. it was recently revealed that the new spider-man is half black, half hispanic.
August 4, 2011 @ 05:32 PM
gnar

Ironman did suck ass imo.

It wasn't an amazing film, but it was well above the level of sucking of 99% of superhero movies.
August 4, 2011 @ 05:33 PM
gnar

I understand Spider-Man was a different character, but the 3rd flick failed at being funny, instead was obscenely tacky.

Please login first to reply.