Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 31, 2010 @ 10:47 PM
krn_zmb

Whats wrong with blink 182 man?! Don't act like you don't appreciate the catchy tunes of blink.
In all seriousiness, Blink is what got me listening to different varieties of music so I still have respect for them. If it wasn't for them, I'd be listening to 2pac and biggie for the rest of my life. Plus I got the poster for free, why not use it?

Still, the music I listen to doesn't deny the fact that Spiderman is a shitty movie. I'd appreciate a respectable arguement from you gas, you know I'm better than that. Try something that doesn't have to do with whats hanging on my wall.

if you like the spiderman series, i'm pretty sure you enjoyed Spy kids too
January 31, 2010 @ 10:55 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lol ok that was a cheap shot but idgaf, Spider Man 1 and 2 were dope as fuck, they had all the popcorn explosions and highly stylized action that you could expect from a high caliber summer blockbuster as well as great character development, inventive directing, witty dialogue and SPIDERMAN, how could you not like that?

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

January 31, 2010 @ 11:03 PM
krn_zmb

well this is just my opinion but I don't like tobey maguire to begin with.
I mean Spiderman came out like what? 2002? Seriously, i WAS 12 when that came out so I thought it was cool when it came out but when I watch it now, it's honestly not that good. I dunno, I had high expectations about spiderman
and from sequal to sequal, they just got worse and worse. The acting was cheesy, the actors they picked weren't great (minus william and maybe james franco) and the action was alright. It was TOO comic-y if you ask me.

Don't even get me started on spiderman 3. That was almost as painful as watching some new eddie murphy movie.
February 1, 2010 @ 12:27 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

yeah Spiderman 3 sucked. And btw I did like Spy Kids smile

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

February 1, 2010 @ 09:02 AM
goldANDsacks

well this is just my opinion but I don't like tobey maguire to begin with.
I mean Spiderman came out like what? 2002? Seriously, i WAS 12 when that came out so I thought it was cool when it came out but when I watch it now, it's honestly not that good. I dunno, I had high expectations about spiderman
and from sequal to sequal, they just got worse and worse. The acting was cheesy, the actors they picked weren't great (minus william and maybe james franco) and the action was alright. It was TOO comic-y if you ask me.

Don't even get me started on spiderman 3. That was almost as painful as watching some new eddie murphy movie.

i dunno if a comic book movie can be too comic-y.
February 1, 2010 @ 09:12 AM
erico223

I have a feeling this movie will bombbbb! lol but thats just me...spidey 3 sucked IMO compared to the first 2which i liked alot.
February 1, 2010 @ 04:56 PM
young idiot

yeah Spiderman 3 sucked. And btw I did like Spy Kids smile

lolwat. Eddie Murphy wasn't in Spy Kids. He WAS in I Spy.
February 1, 2010 @ 04:59 PM
Rugby Seigel

Spiderman had its trilogy. Its all bout the rebirth of Batman.
February 1, 2010 @ 05:27 PM
frrresh

apparently zac efron is gonna be playing spiderman...not surprised though.

cheers
February 1, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
Eliijah Pt 2

the CGI is gonna be fucking amazing
February 1, 2010 @ 10:58 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

apparently zac efron is gonna be playing spiderman...not surprised though.

cheers

February 1, 2010 @ 11:29 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Waiting for the cross over DC movies
February 1, 2010 @ 11:47 PM
February 2, 2010 @ 12:22 AM
krn_zmb

i dunno if a comic book movie can be too comic-y.

haha sure it can. Spiderman being a great example.

lolwat. Eddie Murphy wasn't in Spy Kids. He WAS in I Spy.

no one said he was in spy kids. I was making a comparison to how bad eddie murphy movies were as well as spiderman movies
February 2, 2010 @ 01:53 PM
young idiot

well... well... I LIKED SPY KIDS!!!&)
February 2, 2010 @ 07:05 PM
rendell

I take my comment back from the beginning of the thread. This movie actually might have potential. Think Hulk and Batman reboot. Both were way better than it's counterpart. Also, I heard they are going for more of "I'm a teenager and in high school" Peter Parker. This would make sense as appose to having an older Parker due to the fact that him trying to balance his teenager/ high school problems and his super hero problems is really what the comic consisted of.
February 2, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
nostalgia

I promise you, you're an idiot.

Got me.
February 3, 2010 @ 12:22 PM
ReZ

Spidey? Thor, mothafuckas
February 5, 2010 @ 01:53 AM
February 5, 2010 @ 02:20 AM
sellme

The first 3 Spidermans were fucking terrible. Actually to be fair, I kinda enjoyed the second one but I only watched it once and the dude who played Doc Ock looked exactly like my 9th grade science teacher so me and my pals were lol'ing throughout. Regardless, them shits were cheesy as fuck and I would definitely support them pulling a Batman on the franchise (ie. restarting and doing it right).
February 5, 2010 @ 02:31 AM
goldANDsacks

The first 3 Spidermans were fucking terrible. Actually to be fair, I kinda enjoyed the second one but I only watched it once and the dude who played Doc Ock looked exactly like my 9th grade science teacher so me and my pals were lol'ing throughout. Regardless, them shits were cheesy as fuck and I would definitely support them pulling a Batman on the franchise (ie. restarting and doing it right).

i don't think they're trying to pull a batman though. in fact i think they're trying to do the EXACT opposite and make it more "teen friendly".
February 5, 2010 @ 02:39 AM
sellme

i don't think they're trying to pull a batman though. in fact i think they're trying to do the EXACT opposite and make it more "teen friendly".

Ugh, hopefully they at least give spidey some antidepressants. smile

But forrealz, guess we'll have to wait and see. I won't keep my hopes up.
February 5, 2010 @ 02:41 AM
sellme

Ugh, hopefully they at least give spidey some antidepressants. smile

Nah but forrealz, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I won't keep my hopes up.
January 13, 2011 @ 03:28 PM
C_Augustus_O

Yes am sold

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

January 13, 2011 @ 05:07 PM
DStyles

I would definitely support them pulling a Batman on the franchise (ie. restarting and doing it right).

w0t?

The first Batman movie series were far better than these two fucking piece of shit movies.

edit: I'll give this shit a chance but for me, the first run>any shit after.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

January 13, 2011 @ 05:44 PM
ReZ

January 13, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
DuncanPinderhughes?

That faggot is too thin to play a Hero, where the fuck is Christian Bale when you need him?
January 13, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
goldANDsacks

i can dig it. i like the look of the new spider-man. looks like they're going more with the thin, lanky spider-man which i remember from the comics.

January 13, 2011 @ 06:44 PM
goldANDsacks

a blog i read also pointed out that if u look closely at his wrists, there's a little bump forhis web-shooters which is more like the comics than the organic web-shooters they had in the earlier movies.

say what u want about the necessity of reboots, but spider-man is my fav. superhero, so i'm excited for this.
January 14, 2011 @ 11:47 AM
sjem

^I read that about the web shooting aswell, slashfilm?

Please login first to reply.