July 12, 2012 @ 18:21:07 PM
this shit was so average. cast was a lot better but thats it

i hope they switch up the director for the sequel
July 12, 2012 @ 19:09:55 PM
this shit was so average. cast was a lot better but thats it

i hope they switch up the director for the sequel

This. Hope they do and get someone really good
July 12, 2012 @ 19:26:49 PM
the last spiderman movies just ended 4 years ago why the fuck did they make a new one?! fucking stupid as shit.
toby macguire was a pussy though

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

July 12, 2012 @ 19:27:06 PM
Every movie, same shit.. they need a spin off focusing on "Venom/Carnage" with good actors.

Don't badmind me.

July 13, 2012 @ 11:38:54 AM
Caught a stream of this tonight.Shit was so meh I couldn't wait for it to end.
Good thing I didn't waste money on this.
All I have hope in now is Batman.
July 13, 2012 @ 18:03:20 PM
Just a thought, Spiderman is never going to be anything like Nolan's Batman.. it's like Nolan made a new "standard" when it came to superhero movies, imo his take on Batman really spoiled us..
July 13, 2012 @ 18:17:23 PM
but i thought he was a good first movie villain compared to the raimi films killing off the green goblin at the end. Like seriously? He was spider man's biggest nemesis. Him being able to go head to head with the green goblin from the getgo? Cmon

ah, i get what u mean now. but consider this. spider-man 1 was first modern superhero movie that started this whole craze. you could argue that there was no telling how successful it would be when they made it and didn't necessarily plan on the opportunity to make 2 - 3 more sequels. so if it had been a stand-alone movie, green goblin (and his death) makes sense.
July 13, 2012 @ 18:57:10 PM
Just a thought, Spiderman is never going to be anything like Nolan's Batman.. it's like Nolan made a new "standard" when it came to superhero movies, imo his take on Batman really spoiled us..

Wow. I was thinking the exact same thing after watching the new spiderman. It made me more anxious to see Batman.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

July 14, 2012 @ 02:49:19 AM

Batman is a completely different character than Spiderman. The Spiderman movies will never be the same as the Batman movies because they're completely different tones, you can't compare the two.
July 14, 2012 @ 03:16:19 AM

Batman is a completely different character than Spiderman. The Spiderman movies will never be the same as the Batman movies because they're completely different tones, you can't compare the two.

I agree, they are different. But Nolan's cinematography is nothing compared to Raimi or Webb. The Batman Trilogy has amazing elements to it. These Spiderman movies are so bland -- average guy, bitten by cross-specied spider, becomes Spiderman, falls in love, conflict, resolution. The movie wasn't bad, it was just fun to watch.

Batman is a work of art. Spiderman is just entertainment. At least the films are, because I was always a Spidey fan.
July 14, 2012 @ 04:09:22 AM
^True. The films thus far havent gone very in depth with the themes of spider man, but i think with this next sequel there will definitely be some more depth in both the plot and character of peter parker/spider man. The first batman movie i wasnt impressed with but i think people revere the second film because the both ledger's performance and the plot were superb, but the plot was also very dark. If people want a spider man movie to be as good as the dark knight they're basically asking for spider man films to be a lot darker.

If they're doing what i think they are (using a certain comic book storyline that lead the way to the bronze age of comics) then theyre heading in that direction for spidey. Hopefully theyll eventually introduce carnage as well if not in a spidey film then at least in an avengers team up type deal. If marvel plays its cards right theyll be rolling in dough and praise.
July 16, 2012 @ 23:54:41 PM
saw it today.... could've used more action as him act. catching bad guys..

the fight with the lizard in the school was dope though
July 17, 2012 @ 11:00:07 AM
http://trenhaile.net/the-amazing-spiderman-vfx/

shot break downs
July 17, 2012 @ 17:44:51 PM

Inactive User

Spiderman doesn't need to be dark. It needs better casting and actors willing to go all in... e.g. Downey, Bale, Ledger.
July 26, 2012 @ 19:56:52 PM
basketball scene was shot at my hs
Please login first to reply.
x