The third one was fucking nuts.
January 2, 2010 @ 08:54 AM
RyanF.Baby

l8 pass

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

January 2, 2010 @ 10:02 AM
tyler,

yalll MADDDDDDDDDDDDD late on this i thought everyone watched this already

I JUST HAVEN'T WATCHED BECAUSE I AM NOT A FUCKlNG RETARD.
January 2, 2010 @ 04:34 PM
Corny Al

This movie is a total piece of shit. Dont believe all this stupid NWO and 911 truth bullshit. I am a hardcore atheist and i have read many books and seen many films denouncing religion. this film does so terribly. there are too many factual inaccuracies to make it worth watching. If you want to read more credible information on religion read The God Delusion or God is Not Great. Watch the movie The God Who Wasn't There, or even Religulous.
January 2, 2010 @ 04:49 PM
Shaun

Well it was defenitely interesting, I'll give it that.
January 2, 2010 @ 04:53 PM
Brooklyn_718

You idiot this movie isn't about atheism. Your trying to sound smart and you don't know wtf your talking about...

I really like Peter Joseph's documentaries he has such a straight forward approach. He tries his best to make the viewer realize how dumb down we are. I also love his solutions it sounds like a Utopian society but it also sounds realistic if greed falls..
January 2, 2010 @ 05:19 PM
Corny Al

i didn't say it was about atheism, i said im an atheist, and this film doesn't present a very good case against religion.
January 2, 2010 @ 06:17 PM
eddie.

You dumbass... 2/3rds of the movie aren't even about religion, so stop promoting anti-religion films. Part three is about our banking industry, and how we're all in major debt. It's backed by facts, and major events. Not by a "false god".
January 2, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
plAinaNdsImpLe

You dumbass... 2/3rds of the movie aren't even about religion, so stop promoting anti-religion films. Part three is about our banking industry, and how we're all in major debt. It's backed by facts, and major events. Not by a "false god".

but there is 1/3rd of the film that is about religion and is extremely anti religious...why cant he post other anti-religious films which are more credible, zeitgeists section on religion is apparently horridly innacurate....but the other stuff on NWO and 9/11 seems much more plausible....
January 2, 2010 @ 09:26 PM
sargasm

Had to watch this in a sociology lecture in college, the whole sun god/constellations concept blew my mind because of how universal it's roots are; not sure if I completely believe it though.
January 2, 2010 @ 10:44 PM
reflection.

The parallels between Horus and Jesus aren't 100% accurate. But this video does raise a lot of questions. I have faith in God, I don't have faith in a man made religion.
October 19, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
cake.

bump... america sucks
October 20, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
SoleFresh87

bump... america sucks
Yup. 

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

October 21, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

tbh the 3rd one is the best one out of the 3.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 25, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

This movie is a total piece of shit. Dont believe all this stupid NWO and 911 truth bullshit. I am a hardcore atheist and i have read many books and seen many films denouncing religion. this film does so terribly. there are too many factual inaccuracies to make it worth watching. If you want to read more credible information on religion read The God Delusion or God is Not Great. Watch the movie The God Who Wasn't There, or even Religulous.
Im not sure that the point intended was to prove that religion is the greatest lie ever told.
They introduce you to our system and how it has been made.
The whole film is about how much we're being screwed up. And not only the US. The whole world is governed by a sort of perverted system which may be trying to take over the Humanity..

We'll see... But imma be the first in the streets it we have to
November 6, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
batokire

Im not sure that the point intended was to prove that religion is the greatest lie ever told.
They introduce you to our system and how it has been made.
The whole film is about how much we're being screwed up. And not only the US. The whole world is governed by a sort of perverted system which may be trying to take over the Humanity..

We'll see... But imma be the first in the streets it we have to
I think the point of the movie is to get cosmopolitan, erase all the believes about religion, nations, races, all that can cause conflicts due to the differences and work only for achieving the great goal, realizing the potential of the human race through technology and working together. I think nowadays we are walking on the border line between the self-destruction and building awareness about our human potential. I still can not imagine a system without money, but in near future the next generation will hopefully not understand the system with money, when money are not just a means of exchange, but also a means to prestige. http://sevengoalsplus.com/helping-others/ Lets be optimistic.  
November 6, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
99%Shit

Religious isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's up there with a Michael Moore doc as far as facts go. This is coming from a 'hardcore' atheist/transhumanist.

Zeitgeist was stupid too.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 8, 2013 @ 01:09 PM
Olive C

The movie is about waking up and seeing through the system that we've been conditioned in since the beginning of time (practically). While there are a few other movies that can make a great case for athiesm, I do not think that the point of this film is to prove that religion is a lie, but rather, to prove that we are all talking about the SAME STORY--that we have invented and reinvented the same story over and over, and just REALIZING that fact can be gamechanging, lifechanging, mindblowing, etc,  for people who have never seen this info before. 'Religulous' doesn't even go into any historical detail. This one is maybe a bit simplified, but it gets the point across, while also including a lot of other stuff, like money... its a broad spectrum to work with, and anyone who has tried to make a documentary can attest to how daunting of a task it must have been. Everyone (who is not already an expert on the subject) should see this doc. As well as Forks Over Knives. (a different topic all together).
November 8, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
kenjiberry

hahahahaha

:o)

November 8, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
bernardtheblack

good trolling

Please login first to reply.