How To Make It In America

December 20, 2011 @ 20:18:18
Yeah this sucks, I though the show was doing good ratings wise, and I wanted to see the motherfuckers 'Make it in America.'

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

December 20, 2011 @ 20:59:10
Damn this is sad news smh
I guess HBO ended up canceling Bored to Death and Hung as well.
wtf man?

Has the first season of HTMIIA even been released on dvd yet??
December 20, 2011 @ 22:10:32
Season 2 was better. It's just not a good show

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

December 20, 2011 @ 22:57:28
Was a really average show but it was entertaining simply because it was in New York, it involved fashion and trends, and some of the characters were cool despite some mediocre performances.

Hopefully it's picked up by another network, I doubt it though.
December 21, 2011 @ 04:11:21
Le sigh.
December 21, 2011 @ 06:03:54
Damn this is sad news smh
I guess HBO ended up canceling Bored to Death and Hung as well.
wtf man?

Has the first season of HTMIIA even been released on dvd yet??

yes. i think i saw ads for it on HB actually.

http://www.amazon.com/How-Make-America-Bryan-Greenberg/dp/B0038YX20U
December 21, 2011 @ 15:29:40
the irony of it all
December 21, 2011 @ 21:07:15
lol^

this some bullshit doe
December 21, 2011 @ 21:31:15
December 21, 2011 @ 22:15:38

Inactive User

This pretty much sums up the show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwHH9VsQLjE
December 22, 2011 @ 05:51:13
Was a really average show but it was entertaining simply because it was in New York, it involved fashion and trends, and some of the characters were cool despite some mediocre performances.

dead on. It wasn't GREAT but i dug it anyway, and it will be missed.

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

December 22, 2011 @ 13:31:19
now that it's cancelled, lets make up how this story ends.

ben sides with cam. they say fuck the "crisp by yosi" idea. they fail at launching crisp on their own. they both start working at mcdonalds. ben resents cam. ben murders cam. ben goes to jail and is cellmates with cappo. they both get shived and die in prison. pepsi offers to buy rasta monsta from rene. they change it to "rasta by pepsi". rene doesnt give a fuck and gets paid. rachel shows her tittes one last time.
December 23, 2011 @ 02:26:08

ben sides with cam. they say fuck the "crisp by yosi" idea. they fail at launching crisp on their own. they both start working at mcdonalds. ben resents cam. ben murders cam. ben goes to jail and is cellmates with cappo. they both get shived and die in prison. pepsi offers to buy rasta monsta from rene. they change it to "rasta by pepsi". rene doesnt give a fuck and gets paid. rachel shows her tittes one last time.

NAW B. Ben does a FB movie move and takes all the company telling Cam to suck his dick because he cant design. Cam goes and makes a sick clothing line with Tyler The Creator called supreme and makes alotta money. Then rachel sucks Cam's dick for coke/ flashes tits one more time. Hot sex scene with ben and that blonde girl too.

free max b 2013

December 23, 2011 @ 16:17:09
There is a petition that was started to save the show with about 3,000 signatures so far...

http://howtosaveitinamerica.com/archives/category/sign-the-petition
December 23, 2011 @ 17:34:40
I think the show only appealed to a certain niche audience

Foamposite "White Out" I Air Jordan IX / XI / XIII I XIV Retro 2013 "He Got Game" I OGs I Nike SBs I Margeilas

December 23, 2011 @ 18:08:18
I think the show only appealed to a certain niche audience

Not to mention the fact that the majority of people that enjoyed the show pirated it or streamed it online, which could account for the lack of viewers.
December 23, 2011 @ 23:04:32
Agreed. Although i enjoyed it for the most part I'd be naive if i said I can see it lasting more than 3 seasons. The acting was meh for the best part. Lake Bell kept me into it for the most part. Oh well.
December 23, 2011 @ 23:59:30

LMAO,THIS NIGGA KRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and say i signed the petition everybody on hypebeast should do the same
December 24, 2011 @ 01:08:55
YA BOY SIGNED THE PETITION

free max b 2013

December 24, 2011 @ 01:34:59
I signed it
December 24, 2011 @ 04:45:09
it's an hbo show, no way a petition will save it -- they have deeper reasons for not wanting it to go on
December 24, 2011 @ 09:15:39
What brand is the t-shirt Kid Cudi wears in s02 e05? Kinda camouflage made of girls print

December 24, 2011 @ 15:08:55
Guess ill get the Blu Ray of Season 1 and whenever the rest of Sseason 2 drops ill get that too smh

HBO kinda knows what their doing but hey who know maybe Cudi and the rest of the cast will get other spots on an other New HBO series down the line like How they used The Wire actors in other HBO series ...

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

December 25, 2011 @ 16:52:15
nah my nigga Vik Rasuk gonna be goodie but hopefully now people will realize that Cudi sucks at life and will stop putting his stupid face on my TV screen

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

December 25, 2011 @ 17:22:14
What brand is the t-shirt Kid Cudi wears in s02 e05? Kinda camouflage made of girls print

cmon son, its a bape tee

syzygyseven.com - Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

December 25, 2011 @ 17:23:58
Am I the only one that thinks it's idiotic to complain about namedropping clothing lines and designers IN A SHOW ABOUT CLOTHING LINES AND DESIGNERS? I hate when shows act like they're in another universe and nothing in the real world exists.
December 26, 2011 @ 21:14:09

cmon son, its a bape tee

looks like not. see it's camo made of girls there. anyway can't find a pic on the internet
December 27, 2011 @ 05:32:35
Am I the only one that thinks it's idiotic to complain about namedropping clothing lines and designers IN A SHOW ABOUT CLOTHING LINES AND DESIGNERS? I hate when shows act like they're in another universe and nothing in the real world exists.

nah i don't get it either, shoutout to sonny
December 27, 2011 @ 06:23:38
signed the petition.
i needa see at least one more sex scene with the blonde broads or rachel or i guess ben and cam didnt make it in america

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

December 28, 2011 @ 01:42:54
needs more rachel nekkid ^^
Please login first to reply.
x