How To Make It In America

Nov 22, 2011 @ 19:54
that boy pusha t spit that verse from chinese new year

that was one of pusha t hardest verses and songs

agreed.. but was it really necessary? Im gonna be pissed if pusha T becomes a regular in this show, as some "rapper" trying to make it..

seemed like his cameos were just put in there for fun.. especially when he started rapping. Afterwards, rene did some lame ass "my man..." type shit... GTFO
Nov 23, 2011 @ 00:36
damn i really sympathize for rene's situation, no matter how hard he tries to be a good wholesome dude, nothing seems to work out
Nov 23, 2011 @ 01:58
I don't get why people hate Rene's part in the show.
he's the best actor imo and he has some of the funniest parts.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 03:25
I don't get why people hate Rene's part in the show.
he's the best actor imo and he has some of the funniest parts.

QFT
Nov 23, 2011 @ 04:13
rene still hustling hard. i wouldnt mind pusha being a regular on the show

free max b 2013

Nov 23, 2011 @ 07:39
damn i really sympathize for rene's situation, no matter how hard he tries to be a good wholesome dude, nothing seems to work out

Yes. But if I were him, I would of left Debbie a long time ago.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 07:47
1) Debbie is a bad bitch
2) Nigga he's in love. Damn
3) Have you seen Rene's face? He came up as far as I'm concerned.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 14:01
Rene sex fase = Auto swag B

smokeyface

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Nov 24, 2011 @ 03:26
^hahahahaa
Nov 24, 2011 @ 08:06
nah debbie's a trill bitch
10 for rene
Nov 24, 2011 @ 08:43
Who knows pusha and kid cudi make a song together brings everyone together, who knows?
Nov 24, 2011 @ 15:57
^except cudis role doesn't really have anything to do with music
Nov 24, 2011 @ 17:24
^except cudis role doesn't really have anything to do with music

neither did pusha's til he spat. all the writers have to do is have a scene where domingo says "hey guys i used to rhyme back in the day"
Nov 24, 2011 @ 17:30
couldn't help thinking throughout this episode that both ben and rachel really stepped up in terms of how attractive they are this season
Nov 24, 2011 @ 18:48
couldn't help thinking throughout this episode that both ben and rachel really stepped up in terms of how attractive they are this season

What the.. I don't understand.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 20:56

(Invalid img)

i kinda could see where you coming from doe

paws
Nov 24, 2011 @ 20:57
Who knows pusha and kid cudi make a song together brings everyone together, who knows?

the Jamaican leader dude already told Rene he should let Horse record a jingle for Rasta Mosta so that'll do it.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 22:53
When will we know if there is going to be a season 3

017shop.ca

Nov 24, 2011 @ 23:06

i hope youre a girl
Nov 25, 2011 @ 00:19
nah debbie's a trill bitch
10 for rene

smokeyface

free max b 2013

Nov 25, 2011 @ 00:37
rene is too good for her, i hope he finds someone better. she's so wishy-washy, fuck all that
Nov 25, 2011 @ 01:47
rene is too good for her, i hope he finds someone better. she's so wishy-washy, fuck all that

naw........

free max b 2013

Nov 25, 2011 @ 08:41
lol
Nov 25, 2011 @ 15:57
When will we know if there is going to be a season 3

hbo is not stupid there will be a 3rd
Nov 25, 2011 @ 17:28
wiki says they were hardly above half a million viewers per episode on average, which is down from season one but not by a lot. by contrast, treme gets around the same viewers, maybe slightly more, and that show looks a lot more expensive because of the location/cast/music and was renewed for a third season.

who knows tho. the wire got terrible ratings and lasted a good while. on this channel subscribers are more important i think, like the value each show brings.
Nov 25, 2011 @ 17:45
ya i dont know how the ratings were but ive seen worse shows get renewed. id think itd be a bad move to not do atleast one more theres too many loose ends
Nov 27, 2011 @ 05:22
wiki says they were hardly above half a million viewers per episode on average, which is down from season one but not by a lot. by contrast, treme gets around the same viewers, maybe slightly more, and that show looks a lot more expensive because of the location/cast/music and was renewed for a third season.

who knows tho. the wire got terrible ratings and lasted a good while. on this channel subscribers are more important i think, like the value each show brings.

the wire was easily the dopest show ever on tv hands down

and this show will come back,season 2 was really dope
Nov 27, 2011 @ 14:28
NOT TO MAKE IT THAT KINDA THREAD, but a lot of people would argue the sopranos is better.

also lol @ luis guzman on community the other day
Nov 27, 2011 @ 15:20
Does HBO can some type of check for the apparel from the show?
Like those "New York Eats It's Young" shirts from the first season. Those things started to sell in Urban Outfitters.
Nov 28, 2011 @ 21:30
NOT TO MAKE IT THAT KINDA THREAD, but a lot of people would argue the sopranos is better.

also lol @ luis guzman on community the other day

Nothing to watch right now but walking dead and dexter so I'm gonna finish sopranos. So far so fcking good.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0