November 15, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
goldANDsacks

sometimes its not about the money,you guys is herms

i see where cam is coming from,them dudes put blood sweat and tears into crisp

I feel like ben is going to do the right thing and say forget nancy and yoshi

cause he going to roll with his homie

you guys are wack,if you believe in something and love something money is not mandatory,its a bonus

I see what ur saying but it doesn't apply to this show. I said this last week, but Ben and cam really haven't Invested that much into crisp. It makes no sense for cam to be so loyal to it. Really, they've been working on that shit for like a year at most? They made a tee and some hoodies to fill one lookbook? And everything just kind of fell in their laps. From the deal with the japanese guy to meeting yosi. It was all like "hey lets talk to this person and see wht happens." I didn't see any blood sweat or tears... Or at least the show doesn't convey that.

This is their first venture into the fashion industry and Cam thinks he can run shit? i like how Yosi said "come with me, I'll teach u the industry." it makes so much more sense to take the deal, get the experience, and make the money to start a new brand on their own money and their own terms.

Cam is a fucking idiot. I wanna just punch him in the face.

Why would you try to sell the rasta monsta spray? How much money are u gonna make off that? Assuming they have 500 bottles, and they make $10 profit off each bottle, they get $5000. How are they gonna manufacture 5000 hoodies at $1 each to sell the Gadzooks?

And the whole weed spray is linked to rasta monsta thing is because they are using the same name and logo. Ppl like the weed spray because of the name (according to Dom). Just make a new fucking logo for the weed spray! Isn't that what Ben does for a living? With a different logo Rene and Cam can make the case that the name is a coincidence and is unlinked to the drink. Then Rene can tell the Caribbean league and Skate shop to take it up with whoever makes the weed spray.

Heh. This show...
November 15, 2011 @ 02:41 PM
Shoutbox

cam is dumb as fuck. it was HIS idea to go after the deal with gadzooks, which nancy advised against, and even his girl said was selling out. he had no problem " selling out" to make money then. if he didnt do that then the thing with Yosi would have never became an issue. does he not realize that he is the one that is responsible? smh now he wanna be on his high horse and act all righteous when last episode he was all gung hoe to sell out.

i hope he gets jumped by jamiacans and slapped up by rene'.

rachel fuckin up tbh, shes like the white hipster version of the black girl lost song by nas.
November 15, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
Reginald Fairfield

LOL @ CRISP by Yosi. I don't blame them for backing out one bit.
November 15, 2011 @ 07:26 PM
jaded

I don't even see how it would be selling out, no one even knows who the fuck they are. It's not like they were some well known boutique brand that started selling clothes at Target or something. Take the deal, get the money, they can improve both of their lives overnight, and start working on something else. I think it's retarded that they would even consider passing up this deal when no one even knows who they are. Let Yosi whore it out, make them a bunch of money, and they can start something else.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 15, 2011 @ 07:32 PM
Beach2theBay

I don't even see how it would be selling out, no one even knows who the fuck they are. It's not like they were some well known boutique brand that started selling clothes at Target or something. Take the deal, get the money, they can improve both of their lives overnight, and start working on something else. I think it's retarded that they would even consider passing up this deal when no one even knows who they are. Let Yosi whore it out, make them a bunch of money, and they can start something else.

I agree with this. Their names won't even be attached to it. It'll be called Crisp by Yosi haha. I guess it could hurt their rep with the 50+ people who know about the brand in NY but they can recover from that. I feel Cam on not wanting to work for someone else especially an asshole who is raping their dream just so he can start another one. I'd sell though.
November 15, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
KTA

crisp is still a miniscule brand, ben said it himself they could sit back and let yosi handle it and collect cheques while they start something else with their income.
and to whoever said capo was useless he funded crisp in season 1...he is useless but his $ started it all
November 15, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
Master Six

Crisp obviously has potential if Nancy is willing to fuck Ben in order to convince him to license the brand to Yosi and try and turn him against Cam. That's a sick fucking way to get what you want done by letting your wife fuck another man but hey, money makes people do crazy things. Ha ha!

I just think Ben is a fucking idiot for falling for that shit at first, but at least he figured it out in the end. Like I said, Crisp obviously has potential if Yosi and Nancy are doing all of this, so they just need to use that as motivation to get the shit off the ground with their own hands and try not to depend on anyone else too much. Of course everyone needs some help here and there, but never should you have to hand over your idea to someone else.

Changing the Past.

November 16, 2011 @ 03:55 AM
DARKLEE º

Any one else think Cam's a complete dumbass for actually transporting the fucking spray in the OFFICIAL TRUCK, there was no way that could've ended well.

@niftyneek | baadhabits.tumblr.com | nikodarklee.tumblr.com | soundcloud.com/nikodarklee

November 16, 2011 @ 04:01 AM
tmwtg

^ He has no other car, and he probably didn't think he would run into Rene.
November 16, 2011 @ 04:08 AM
Belak

I laughed when ben asked Yosi if the hoodies were "japanese cotton" like who the fuck is gonna drop japanese cotton on some corny ass logo that I could make back in kindergarten when I fucked with kid pix.

I really can't tell if you're being funny or not...

More so an insult, I just find the whole idea behind Crisp to be really corny. To me the portrayal seems like a hundreds, orisue, freshjive, type of mellow brand something you'd find at karmaloop, not some shit you'd look for at barney's.
November 16, 2011 @ 04:27 AM
ksj

Agreed. Crisp is just not a great name, and despite being a fictional brand, the logo is terrible.
November 16, 2011 @ 05:07 AM
NoStress

Yosi looks like a douche

burr

November 16, 2011 @ 05:09 AM
NoStress

And the crisp logo/ shirts look really lame. I don't know who would buy that in real life haha

burr

November 16, 2011 @ 05:14 AM
Beach2theBay

You put anything in the right store and people will buy it. You could pick out any shirt and any pair of jeans out from Marshall's or Ross and put them on a shelf at Fred Segal and people will look at it differently.
November 16, 2011 @ 06:03 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

November 17, 2011 @ 12:05 AM
Myateach

Pusha T and those Caribbean/Jamaican fools are straight snitches. They've threatened to tell Rene's parole officer and the cops. HOPE THE BEST FOR KAPO.

MAJETITSCH(MYATEACH) I USED TO SMOKE ROCKS. I LOVE TO HEAR MYSELF TALK. http://www.youtube.com/myateach

November 17, 2011 @ 12:28 AM
Wishez.

You guys are nuttso. They didnt come this far to let that Lame Yosi get rich and basically buy them outta a label they created, wait... not only buy them out but make them employees......hahha thats exactly NOT How To Make It In America. RIP to Domingo silly ass.

Damn POWER of the P.U.S.S.Y is Destorying Ben CRISP.
November 17, 2011 @ 01:04 AM
johnathan

You guys are nuttso. They didnt come this far to let that Lame Yosi get rich and basically buy them outta a label they created, wait... not only buy them out but make them employees......hahha thats exactly NOT How To Make It In America. RIP to Domingo silly ass.

Damn POWER of the P.U.S.S.Y is Destorying Ben CRISP.

theyve barely done anything with the crisp... to be honest. they will just gain more access to exclusive connects and the inner circle if they allow yosi to take over crisp.

free max b 2013

November 17, 2011 @ 12:12 PM
Wishez.

Thats fine but I personally wouldnt want the most major move I make with my label to be to basically sell it.......but whatever Im excited to see how this shit ends.....and whats up with Season 3
November 17, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
Jay_Bird

crisp is still a miniscule brand, ben said it himself they could sit back and let yosi handle it and collect cheques while they start something else with their income.
and to whoever said capo was useless he funded crisp in season 1...he is useless but his $ started it all

yeah capo is the investor,he the one that gave cam and ben the start up money for crisp

people who say capo is useless must never seen season 1
November 18, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
Myateach

WHAT has Cam done for Crisp? Honestly.
In terms of doing things for Crisp.
CAPO > cam

MAJETITSCH(MYATEACH) I USED TO SMOKE ROCKS. I LOVE TO HEAR MYSELF TALK. http://www.youtube.com/myateach

November 18, 2011 @ 02:17 AM
bapa

I laughed when ben asked Yosi if the hoodies were "japanese cotton" like who the fuck is gonna drop japanese cotton on some corny ass logo that I could make back in kindergarten when I fucked with kid pix.

YOU JUST BROUGHT BACK MAJOR CHILDHOOD FLASHBACKS WITH THAT KID PIX REFERENCE MY NIGGA, FINNA LOOK FOR A TORRENT REAL QUICK

I SWEAR I WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING TYPE THIS. I SERIOUSLY FORGOT ALL ABOUT KID PIX. COT DAMN DAT NOSTALGIA.
November 18, 2011 @ 06:41 AM
InfamousZero

I really can't tell if you're being funny or not...

More so an insult, I just find the whole idea behind Crisp to be really corny. To me the portrayal seems like a hundreds, orisue, freshjive, type of mellow brand something you'd find at karmaloop, not some shit you'd look for at barney's.

What I meant was that is the exact thing supreme does. Take japanese cut sweaters and put a simple ass logo on it and it sells. How is that any different from Crisp?

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

November 19, 2011 @ 09:06 PM
Belak

^Supreme is a basic brand for sure but they are subtle with their designs. Instead of focusing on "how loud can we make this?" they focus on using different materials and patterns. What specifically annoyed me about their logo was how basic their font was, the font just looked off with what they were trying to pull off.
November 19, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
KEMP

Supreme has been around since 94, staying successful & relevant is harder than you all think.
November 19, 2011 @ 11:33 PM
Jay_Bird

Supreme has been around since 94, staying successful & relevant is harder than you all think.

exactly
November 20, 2011 @ 04:41 AM
K BOOG

you guys are wack,if you believe in something and love something money is not mandatory,its a bonus

I see what ur saying but it doesn't apply to this show. I said this last week, but Ben and cam really haven't Invested that much into crisp. It makes no sense for cam to be so loyal to it. Really, they've been working on that shit for like a year at most? They made a tee and some hoodies to fill one lookbook? And everything just kind of fell in their laps. From the deal with the japanese guy to meeting yosi. It was all like "hey lets talk to this person and see wht happens." I didn't see any blood sweat or tears... Or at least the show doesn't convey that.

This is their first venture into the fashion industry and Cam thinks he can run shit? i like how Yosi said "come with me, I'll teach u the industry." it makes so much more sense to take the deal, get the experience, and make the money to start a new brand on their own money and their own terms.

Why would you try to sell the rasta monsta spray? How much money are u gonna make off that? Assuming they have 500 bottles, and they make $10 profit off each bottle, they get $5000. How are they gonna manufacture 5000 hoodies at $1 each to sell the Gadzooks?

And the whole weed spray is linked to rasta monsta thing is because they are using the same name and logo. Ppl like the weed spray because of the name (according to Dom). Just make a new fucking logo for the weed spray! Isn't that what Ben does for a living? With a different logo Rene and Cam can make the case that the name is a coincidence and is unlinked to the drink. Then Rene can tell the Caribbean league and Skate shop to take it up with whoever makes the weed spray.

Heh. This show...

Bro you doing too much with this analysis man. Its an HBO 30 min show. Take it for what it is.

i liked this episode and I'm really liking this season. All the events really fit in with the narrative of the story line. Look back at the hate this season got on this forum from the first few eps. Look at all the discussion the past few eps have created on this board.
November 20, 2011 @ 04:52 AM
InfamousZero

Heh. This show...

Bro you doing too much with this analysis man. Its an HBO 30 min show. Take it for what it is.

i liked this episode and I'm really liking this season. All the events really fit in with the narrative of the story line. Look back at the hate this season got on this forum from the first few eps. Look at all the discussion the past few eps have created on this board.

boog speaks the truth.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

November 21, 2011 @ 01:06 AM
Boneztheworld

So much passion up there ^. I like the amount of analyzing that Boogz did. Considering it's true. C'mon they are basically implying there's no blood sweat or tears being put in at this time. Just random come ups and pitfalls.

Foamposite "White Out" I Air Jordan IX / XI / XIII I XIV Retro 2013 "He Got Game" I OGs I Nike SBs I Margeilas

November 21, 2011 @ 01:29 AM
johnathan

yeah they should just sell. is this the last episode? i kinda could go for like 5 more. i feel like the season was far too short.

free max b 2013

Please login first to reply.