Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 7, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
Beach2theBay

I think Ben is tripping because of the shit going on with Rachel. That's why he's making the dumb decision to fuck Nancy. I think that'll play into Rene's beef with Dom and the spray. Damn my man Kapo sad.
November 8, 2011 @ 12:26 AM
its_BJ

just seen the the next preview.
R.I.P dom

i said so
November 8, 2011 @ 01:33 AM
johnathan

Gina Gershon is so fucking sexy oh man.
and pusha T makes an appearance in the next episode cool

pusha dat capo, RIP domingo!

free max b 2013

November 8, 2011 @ 01:36 AM
iise.kk

damn makin 250k just like that..
November 8, 2011 @ 03:53 AM
Reginald Fairfield

yeah I agree though, the thing with Yosi might be a blessing in disguise. when it all comes down to it he still hit it with Nancy doe so he's still in the positive.
November 8, 2011 @ 05:24 AM
tree eskimo

oh shit pusha t cant miss the next episode
November 8, 2011 @ 05:24 AM
Jay_Bird

nothing good is going to come from ben smashing yosi wife

man rene is in deep shit himself with them rasta

domingo is going to get beaten so bad

man next episode is going to be good
November 8, 2011 @ 05:38 AM
johnathan

is anyone forgetting they on the boat right now and ben is fucking her right in the back? Yosi might walk in on dem...

free max b 2013

November 8, 2011 @ 05:58 AM
jlaz93

its already fucked up for the people who keep saying Ben is fucking it up. See Yosi is gone fuck crisp up by making them the next ed hardy and shit. Thats why Pharrell was acting mad awkward toward the yosi nigga. Yosi just got money but has no idea of the streetwear industry and is gonna buy crisp out and turn em out. But Ben getting caught fucking the milf may get them out the contract with the yosi nigga. I see that happening for the season finale. And they gone have to start from scratch again in season 3. Thats the whole idea of this show. Niggas aint gone get what they want that fast.

The truth right here, thought the same shit when i saw pharrell. Yosi just has money, he spelled it out when he was talking to cam he spelled that out. Yosi's gonna fuck up that brand, but it does seem like he likes quality not just quantity. Fuckin that milf is def gonna fuck them over, yosi'll prob drop ben and crisp, he's israeli they don't fuck around.
November 8, 2011 @ 11:14 AM
Ceekay

its already fucked up for the people who keep saying Ben is fucking it up. See Yosi is gone fuck crisp up by making them the next ed hardy and shit. Thats why Pharrell was acting mad awkward toward the yosi nigga. Yosi just got money but has no idea of the streetwear industry and is gonna buy crisp out and turn em out. But Ben getting caught fucking the milf may get them out the contract with the yosi nigga. I see that happening for the season finale. And they gone have to start from scratch again in season 3. Thats the whole idea of this show. Niggas aint gone get what they want that fast.

You're taking the show too much in a realistic context bro.

haha, this isn't breaking bad now..

Breaking bad's season finale was crayyyy- that last scene messed me up. You never know though, the production of this show doesn't seem to be so low budget. Shit is happening with every character...dynamics man
November 8, 2011 @ 03:33 PM
Juice

is anyone forgetting they on the boat right now and ben is fucking her right in the back? Yosi might walk in on dem...

none of the episodes is continuation from where they left off tho. It would be mad weird if they got caught in the beginning of a new episode. They usually just start off in the morning time with every show. If anything, I see the MILF getting mad, because eventually ben is gonna wanna stop fucking her and she's gonna get dick greedy and fuck some shit up. Either way, I dont see them becoming successful off Yosi and maintaining that Image that Crisp's wants. Its a win/lose - lose/win type of thing.
November 9, 2011 @ 06:04 AM
filthavenue

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

November 9, 2011 @ 06:24 AM
Beach2theBay

it's crazy how some women can look bad as FUCK in their 40s while most of them look like complete shit. I guess celebrities don't count as normal women but still. Damn.
November 9, 2011 @ 03:50 PM
RawShack

she's 49 almost 50 she on that grandma status real soon, dat gilf.
November 9, 2011 @ 07:44 PM
Spankbank

Oh Gina Gershon smile
November 10, 2011 @ 06:07 AM
johnathan

it's crazy how some women can look bad as FUCK in their 40s while most of them look like complete shit. I guess celebrities don't count as normal women but still. Damn.

botox brutha

free max b 2013

November 10, 2011 @ 06:09 AM
Beach2theBay

nah gina has way more than just a smooth face. her whole aura is different than most 40+ women and her body is still tight. She has a confidence most moms don't.
November 10, 2011 @ 06:38 AM
tmwtg

^ I don't think she had Botox.

She loves pouting her lips, though. Ben is doing right by smashing that (continuously).
November 11, 2011 @ 04:52 AM
jaded

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 11, 2011 @ 05:04 AM
chex

i dont get why you guys care so much about name dropping. does it affect your life that much?
November 12, 2011 @ 05:53 AM
Mos

i dont get why you guys care so much about name dropping. does it affect your life that much?
lol word, fucking lames complaining about names being dropped
November 12, 2011 @ 06:03 AM
Jay_Bird

I FEEL THE SAME WAY,so what if they name drop
November 12, 2011 @ 07:05 AM
jaded

shut up cry babies

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 12, 2011 @ 07:13 AM
johnathan

gucci gucci louis louis fendi fendi prada... is this whole show in a nutshell.

free max b 2013

November 13, 2011 @ 12:03 PM
goldANDsacks

Name dropping/product placement can be a good thing in general. It makes the show/movie seem like its based in our reality. Like when I see someone drink a coke vs a red coke-looking can that says "cola".
November 13, 2011 @ 12:11 PM
goldANDsacks

The truth right here, thought the same shit when i saw pharrell. Yosi just has money, he spelled it out when he was talking to cam he spelled that out. Yosi's gonna fuck up that brand, but it does seem like he likes quality not just quantity. Fuckin that milf is def gonna fuck them over, yosi'll prob drop ben and crisp, he's israeli they don't fuck around.

Doesn't matter tho. So what if yosi fucks up crisp and makes it the new Ed hardy? How long have ben and cam been working on the brand, a year at most? Even if they only just have that one sale, it's 250k for a years work? That's not bad at all. There's not enough they invested in crisp personally yet to matter if it becomes a cheesy brand. They could just get their money, let yosi have it, walk away and start over with something new. They're not gonna get the sale from yosi.
November 14, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
Jay_Bird

((((((((((((TONIGHT EPISODE WAS THE DOPEST SO FAR))))))))))))))

I LOVE HOW ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME RIGHT NOW

AND PUSHA T DID GOOD ON HIS ROLE TONIGHT

I CANT BELIEVE NEXT WEEK IS THE SEASON FINALE,THIS SHOW IS DOPE
November 14, 2011 @ 04:15 AM
KoreanJesus

"I CANT BELIEVE NEXT WEEK IS THE SEASON FINALE,THIS SHOW IS DOPE"

I find that lame as fuck, we gotta wait a whole nother year for the next season smh.

im kinda dying to see what happens next week doe.
will ben really sell out?
whas my man cam gonna do? domingo really fucked up with that
November 14, 2011 @ 04:20 AM
HabsFan

Full streming of episode 7 "The Friction"

http://www.officialhype.org/2011/11/watch-how-to-make-it-in-america-ep-7.html
November 14, 2011 @ 04:21 AM
HabsFan

Full streaming of episode 7 "The Friction"

http://www.officialhype.org/2011/11/watch-how-to-make-it-in-america-ep-7.html

Please login first to reply.