How To Make It In America

Nov 03, 2011 @ 18:08
shit i forgot about Gingy. she's cool with boob scenes. she had a short sex scene with Victor Rasuk before. Life is hot in Cracktown
Nov 06, 2011 @ 12:47
What The Fuck? Bryan Greenberg makes music? Dude had Fucking two albums out smh so lowkey... Goddamn Ben's moving up in the world lol...

A Nigga So Young, Sandusky Tryin To Fuck Me.

Nov 07, 2011 @ 04:50
Full streaming of episode 6 "I'm sorry, who's Yosi?"

http://www.officialhype.org/2011/11/watch-how-to-make-it-in-america-ep-6-im.html
Nov 07, 2011 @ 05:38
Crisp by Yosi

Cheap:Supreme,Dior Denim,Bape, and Og Icecream http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166906/

Nov 07, 2011 @ 05:38
Pharrell seemed mad awkward to me in this episode. On a side note... Ben smashed that milf again smokeyface
Nov 07, 2011 @ 06:26
Pharrell's little role was just stupid AF like you could've done soo much shit with him and you pull off that little gay stunt. -.- HBO sloppy. then that shit with rasta monster is getting dope again. ben is just a fucking moron cam should shoot him in his foot for real show him wtf is sup n shit.

free max b 2013

Nov 07, 2011 @ 07:58
Ben is gonna fuck up this whole thing. RIP season 3

017shop.ca

Nov 07, 2011 @ 07:58

017shop.ca

Nov 07, 2011 @ 09:06
Gina Gershon is so fucking sexy oh man.
and pusha T makes an appearance in the next episode smokeyface

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Nov 07, 2011 @ 09:46
Yosi is going to turn Crisp into the next Ed Hardy and Ben and Cam are going to be all conflicted.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Nov 07, 2011 @ 11:31
Lol at Ben, all over the place.
Nov 07, 2011 @ 11:35
What The Fuck? Bryan Greenberg makes music? Dude had Fucking two albums out smh so lowkey... Goddamn Ben's moving up in the world lol...

Lol, I like.
Nov 07, 2011 @ 14:21
I AM SOOO HAPPY PHARRELL DIDNT SAY BIT A FEW SENTENCES IN HIS APPEARANCE

THAT MADE ME LOVE THIS SHOW THAT MUCH MORE

im sorry im a fan of pharrell mUSIC wise,but i can tell from his body movements and his few words he can not act at all
Nov 07, 2011 @ 14:28
That ignorance by Ben.. the f*ck is he doing..

Dom is about to get messed up by the rasta monsta guys to! very stupid move to do the weed-spray...
Nov 07, 2011 @ 17:16
Ben is singlehandedly fucking this up.
Nov 07, 2011 @ 18:11
its already fucked up for the people who keep saying Ben is fucking it up. See Yosi is gone fuck crisp up by making them the next ed hardy and shit. Thats why Pharrell was acting mad awkward toward the yosi nigga. Yosi just got money but has no idea of the streetwear industry and is gonna buy crisp out and turn em out. But Ben getting caught fucking the milf may get them out the contract with the yosi nigga. I see that happening for the season finale. And they gone have to start from scratch again in season 3. Thats the whole idea of this show. Niggas aint gone get what they want that fast.
Nov 07, 2011 @ 18:21
^ Yeah, I think you make a good point. Unless they don't plan on taking this show past this season, something is going to have to fuck this whole deal up.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Nov 07, 2011 @ 20:18
just watched it, cam's gonna be tight when he finds ben for that shot lol

Nancy is a great fucking milf for that shit, i condone. Yoshi is deadass that Ed Hardy rhinestone quanity over quality ass nigga so from now on i'm just gonna refer to him as Ed Hardy.

granted there's nothing wrong with that if you're just in that business to make money, but cam and ben strike me as the artistic type who would rather have a message with their brand rather than just hyped up bullshit.

that little quickie will probably fuck something up towards the end of the season... not looking forward to them starting over in season 3...

A Nigga So Young, Sandusky Tryin To Fuck Me.

Nov 07, 2011 @ 21:20
Domingo character needs to fall back some. First simp'in with Rachel lame ass then dealing that spray? I hope it was his homie from Cleveland who is responsible.

And Nancy (gershon) must have that good for him to fuck her on her husband yacht during his bday? Man I'll give him props doe.
Nov 07, 2011 @ 21:59
its already fucked up for the people who keep saying Ben is fucking it up. See Yosi is gone fuck crisp up by making them the next ed hardy and shit. Thats why Pharrell was acting mad awkward toward the yosi nigga. Yosi just got money but has no idea of the streetwear industry and is gonna buy crisp out and turn em out. But Ben getting caught fucking the milf may get them out the contract with the yosi nigga. I see that happening for the season finale. And they gone have to start from scratch again in season 3. Thats the whole idea of this show. Niggas aint gone get what they want that fast.

You're taking the show too much in a realistic context bro.
Nov 07, 2011 @ 22:33
Wouldn't be surprised if they fuck up with the MILF and have to go back to that nerdy ass sales rep who was pushing for crisp from the start. They're gonna have to start from somewhere else, which makes me glad cuz Crisp being an Ed Hardy/Zoo York type of shit is not what they wanted their brand to be or what I think Crisp ideally would be.
Nov 07, 2011 @ 23:07
dude smashed her twice in one episode he is the man.
Nov 07, 2011 @ 23:11
Rene is gonna murk that fool Domingo.

MAJETITSCH(MYATEACH) I USED TO SMOKE ROCKS. I LOVE TO HEAR MYSELF TALK. http://www.youtube.com/myateach

Nov 07, 2011 @ 23:16

You're taking the show too much in a realistic context bro.

haha, this isn't breaking bad now..
Nov 07, 2011 @ 23:31
damn rip domingo's dumb ass

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Nov 07, 2011 @ 23:32
I think Ben is tripping because of the shit going on with Rachel. That's why he's making the dumb decision to fuck Nancy. I think that'll play into Rene's beef with Dom and the spray. Damn my man Kapo smh.
Nov 08, 2011 @ 00:26
just seen the the next preview.
R.I.P dom

i said so
Nov 08, 2011 @ 01:33
Gina Gershon is so fucking sexy oh man.
and pusha T makes an appearance in the next episode smokeyface

pusha dat capo, RIP domingo!

free max b 2013

Nov 08, 2011 @ 01:36
damn makin 250k just like that..
Nov 08, 2011 @ 03:53
yeah I agree though, the thing with Yosi might be a blessing in disguise. when it all comes down to it he still hit it with Nancy doe so he's still in the positive.
Please login first to reply.