Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 1, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
xVILLN

^ Shannon Sossamon &)

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

November 1, 2011 @ 09:46 PM
The Music Man

^ Shannon Sossamon &)

cool yeah im not sure why she didnt return for season 2. i tried to look into it a few weeks ago.
November 2, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
johnathan

probably wasnt down for those tit scenes

EDIT: who got that episode 14 preview? cant find on hbo shitty ass urban website layouts & wut not

free max b 2013

November 2, 2011 @ 01:09 PM
goldANDsacks

probably wasnt down for those tit scenes

lol that could be it. shame, i liked her. i wish they had written her out instead of just ignoring that she existed. replaced gingy with the ginger.
November 3, 2011 @ 02:07 PM
w00tJAMES

http://www.hbo.com/how-to-make-it-in-america/episodes/1/01-pilot/music.html#/how-to-make-it-in-america/episodes/2/14-im-sorry-whos-yosi/index.html

bottom left
November 3, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
macabre

shit i forgot about Gingy. she's cool with boob scenes. she had a short sex scene with Victor Rasuk before. Life is hot in Cracktown
November 6, 2011 @ 12:47 PM
Yung Harvey Specter

What The Fuck? Bryan Greenberg makes music? Dude had Fucking two albums out smh so lowkey... Goddamn Ben's moving up in the world lol...

A Nigga So Young, Sandusky Tryin To Fuck Me.

November 7, 2011 @ 04:50 AM
HabsFan

Full streaming of episode 6 "I'm sorry, who's Yosi?"

http://www.officialhype.org/2011/11/watch-how-to-make-it-in-america-ep-6-im.html
November 7, 2011 @ 05:38 AM
Off The Wall

Crisp by Yosi

Cheap:Supreme,Dior Denim,Bape, and Og Icecream http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166906/

November 7, 2011 @ 05:38 AM
Shammgod

Pharrell seemed mad awkward to me in this episode. On a side note... Ben smashed that milf again cool
November 7, 2011 @ 06:26 AM
johnathan

Pharrell's little role was just stupid AF like you could've done soo much shit with him and you pull off that little gay stunt. -.- HBO sloppy. then that shit with rasta monster is getting dope again. ben is just a fucking moron cam should shoot him in his foot for real show him wtf is sup n shit.

free max b 2013

November 7, 2011 @ 07:58 AM
filthavenue

Ben is gonna fuck up this whole thing. RIP season 3

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

November 7, 2011 @ 07:58 AM
filthavenue

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

November 7, 2011 @ 09:06 AM
xVILLN

Gina Gershon is so fucking sexy oh man.
and pusha T makes an appearance in the next episode cool

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

November 7, 2011 @ 09:46 AM
jaded

Yosi is going to turn Crisp into the next Ed Hardy and Ben and Cam are going to be all conflicted.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 7, 2011 @ 11:31 AM
Nubcake

Lol at Ben, all over the place.
November 7, 2011 @ 11:35 AM
Nubcake

What The Fuck? Bryan Greenberg makes music? Dude had Fucking two albums out smh so lowkey... Goddamn Ben's moving up in the world lol...

Lol, I like.
November 7, 2011 @ 02:21 PM
Jay_Bird

I AM SOOO HAPPY PHARRELL DIDNT SAY BIT A FEW SENTENCES IN HIS APPEARANCE

THAT MADE ME LOVE THIS SHOW THAT MUCH MORE

im sorry im a fan of pharrell mUSIC wise,but i can tell from his body movements and his few words he can not act at all
November 7, 2011 @ 02:28 PM
smon

That ignorance by Ben.. the f*ck is he doing..

Dom is about to get messed up by the rasta monsta guys to! very stupid move to do the weed-spray...
November 7, 2011 @ 05:16 PM
tmwtg

Ben is singlehandedly fucking this up.
November 7, 2011 @ 06:11 PM
Juice

its already fucked up for the people who keep saying Ben is fucking it up. See Yosi is gone fuck crisp up by making them the next ed hardy and shit. Thats why Pharrell was acting mad awkward toward the yosi nigga. Yosi just got money but has no idea of the streetwear industry and is gonna buy crisp out and turn em out. But Ben getting caught fucking the milf may get them out the contract with the yosi nigga. I see that happening for the season finale. And they gone have to start from scratch again in season 3. Thats the whole idea of this show. Niggas aint gone get what they want that fast.
November 7, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
jaded

^ Yeah, I think you make a good point. Unless they don't plan on taking this show past this season, something is going to have to fuck this whole deal up.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 7, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
Yung Harvey Specter

just watched it, cam's gonna be tight when he finds ben for that shot lol

Nancy is a great fucking milf for that shit, i condone. Yoshi is deadass that Ed Hardy rhinestone quanity over quality ass nigga so from now on i'm just gonna refer to him as Ed Hardy.

granted there's nothing wrong with that if you're just in that business to make money, but cam and ben strike me as the artistic type who would rather have a message with their brand rather than just hyped up bullshit.

that little quickie will probably fuck something up towards the end of the season... not looking forward to them starting over in season 3...

A Nigga So Young, Sandusky Tryin To Fuck Me.

November 7, 2011 @ 09:20 PM
Wishez.

Domingo character needs to fall back some. First simp'in with Rachel lame ass then dealing that spray? I hope it was his homie from Cleveland who is responsible.

And Nancy (gershon) must have that good for him to fuck her on her husband yacht during his bday? Man I'll give him props doe.
November 7, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
reversal

its already fucked up for the people who keep saying Ben is fucking it up. See Yosi is gone fuck crisp up by making them the next ed hardy and shit. Thats why Pharrell was acting mad awkward toward the yosi nigga. Yosi just got money but has no idea of the streetwear industry and is gonna buy crisp out and turn em out. But Ben getting caught fucking the milf may get them out the contract with the yosi nigga. I see that happening for the season finale. And they gone have to start from scratch again in season 3. Thats the whole idea of this show. Niggas aint gone get what they want that fast.

You're taking the show too much in a realistic context bro.
November 7, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
TwiggyDig

Wouldn't be surprised if they fuck up with the MILF and have to go back to that nerdy ass sales rep who was pushing for crisp from the start. They're gonna have to start from somewhere else, which makes me glad cuz Crisp being an Ed Hardy/Zoo York type of shit is not what they wanted their brand to be or what I think Crisp ideally would be.
November 7, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
RawShack

dude smashed her twice in one episode he is the man.
November 7, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
Myateach

Rene is gonna murk that fool Domingo.

MAJETITSCH(MYATEACH) I USED TO SMOKE ROCKS. I LOVE TO HEAR MYSELF TALK. http://www.youtube.com/myateach

November 7, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
keBin15

You're taking the show too much in a realistic context bro.

haha, this isn't breaking bad now..
November 7, 2011 @ 11:31 PM
ASAC Schrader

damn rip domingo's dumb ass

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

Please login first to reply.