How To Make It In America

Jun 28, 2011 @ 19:27
I spoke to Cudi and he said he is going to die this Season

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

Jun 28, 2011 @ 23:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
I spoke to Cudi and he said he is going to die this Season


did you recite an earl lyric to him after he told you that?

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Jun 29, 2011 @ 00:06
^you would nut your pants if you ever talked to cudi

good friend of mine is a regular on this season, sounds pretty smokeyface
Jun 29, 2011 @ 01:47
who's your good friend?
Jun 29, 2011 @ 04:11
^ kid cudi
Jun 29, 2011 @ 13:47
I really liked the first season, it's a good show and something different for a change. Was glad to hear HBO was going to give it another shot, they're good about giving shows some time to get going.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Jul 04, 2011 @ 12:00

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Jul 09, 2011 @ 02:34
Domingo Dean
Jul 22, 2011 @ 15:28
Jul 22, 2011 @ 17:00
Season returning in October smokeyface

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Jul 28, 2011 @ 20:24

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

Jul 28, 2011 @ 21:32
^ Haha, Cudi probably dies in the show this season.

So they get an official store at the end, I'm guessing.
Jul 29, 2011 @ 15:37
this reminds me of kenny hotz's triumph of the will, you guys should look it up. entertaining show
Jul 29, 2011 @ 20:23
Can't believe this shitty show is getting a second season.


Lol, I know that different people have different tastes, but there was absolutely nothing going on in that first season. Its almost literally impossible for anyone to call it a good show so far. This is a make or break season.
Jul 29, 2011 @ 21:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
Can't believe this shitty show is getting a second season.


Lol, I know that different people have different tastes, but there was absolutely nothing going on in that first season. Its almost literally impossible for anyone to call it a good show so far. This is a make or break season.


What do you mean? They were trying to get their CRISP company out there
Jul 29, 2011 @ 23:06
What do you mean? They were trying to get their CRISP company out there


it was just boring ass TV tbh.

It has to be a lot more engaging this season if they want to keep it going. The second season is always the test for HBO shows.

Entourage had an amazing second season, True Blood had an amazing second season, Sopranos had an amazing second season, Curb, etc.

This second season better be a lot better, or this shit is getting canned.

The reviews for the first season were awful.
Jul 29, 2011 @ 23:31
i like this show and you might be onto something with the second season being the breakout.i didnt like the first season of true blood but then the second season came and i wanted more.
Aug 03, 2011 @ 22:46
this reminds me of kenny hotz's triumph of the will, you guys should look it up. entertaining show



Kenny Hotz is the funniest jew in show business
Aug 10, 2011 @ 20:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
Can't believe this shitty show is getting a second season.


Lol, I know that different people have different tastes, but there was absolutely nothing going on in that first season. Its almost literally impossible for anyone to call it a good show so far. This is a make or break season.


I feel you on that, I kept coming back each week but it was pretty eh as a whole.
Aug 17, 2011 @ 04:21
When's the new season going to premiere? Can't wait for it, there for those of us moving on from Entourage.
Aug 17, 2011 @ 04:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
it was just boring ass TV tbh.

It has to be a lot more engaging this season if they want to keep it going. The second season is always the test for HBO shows.

Entourage had an amazing second season, True Blood had an amazing second season, Sopranos had an amazing second season, Curb, etc.

This second season better be a lot better, or this shit is getting canned.

The reviews for the first season were awful.


i agree with ya , second season is make or break
i feel this show has mad potential just doesnt know how to crack it.
Aug 17, 2011 @ 05:53
Season returning in October smokeyface


.
Aug 17, 2011 @ 20:59
Aug 18, 2011 @ 00:16
Watched season one twice in the past 5 days, I fucking love this show, psyched for season 2, this show is so inspiring.
Aug 18, 2011 @ 00:26
Watched season one twice in the past 5 days, I fucking love this show, psyched for season 2, this show is so inspiring.


makes me want to start a clothing brand legit hahah

fuck it, two of em
Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:21
Ima download this shit tonight and watch

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

Aug 18, 2011 @ 05:43
all i want is for them to get rid of lake bell (ben's ex).

Melo Gang All Day

Aug 18, 2011 @ 07:26
noooooooooooooo lake bell is cool
Aug 18, 2011 @ 11:17
makes me want to start a clothing brand legit hahah

fuck it, two of em



Yeah me and my two friends were heading into college this year and have already planned out a clothing line. Then I saw this show and was like fuck now I really have to do it..
Aug 18, 2011 @ 22:32
noooooooooooooo lake bell is cool


she looks like a transvestite

Melo Gang All Day

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0