Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 29, 2010 @ 08:57 AM
Reginald Fairfield

yeah i noticed that MOTM was playing lol. That's fucked up how their tees got stolen, i thought they were finally gonna catch a break. Anyways, i still find it hard to understand why Ben would take Rachel back or why the season finale is so soon.
March 29, 2010 @ 09:25 AM
HabsFan

I really thought episode 7 was fantastic, better than episode 4!!!
March 29, 2010 @ 10:19 AM
s1acker

Can anyone please elaborate on what they actually like about the series so far. Rather than just a "it sucks" or "it was fantastic".
I will admit that I'm on the fence. Almost like I want to believe the show is good or has potential, but at the same time it seems kinda thin. Something seems to be missing for me. Of course I keep tuning in to see if Ben and Cam will catch a break or if something exciting will happen. Perhaps I'm expecting a little too much? Any thoughts?
March 29, 2010 @ 10:23 AM
JStorm803

Season finale already?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 29, 2010 @ 11:11 AM
C_Augustus_O

Season finale already?

same shit am thinking damn, oh well its about to summer - Entourage baby

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

March 29, 2010 @ 01:54 PM
Saved

I like the show but I think season 2 will show how much staying power it can have. Oh yea and having cudi in the show was nothing but a pr stunt.
March 29, 2010 @ 01:54 PM
illy

just realized i recognize the main character from that will.i.am. yes we can video.
hmm...
March 29, 2010 @ 02:50 PM
GimmeDaLoot

I like the show but I think season 2 will show how much staying power it can have. Oh yea and having cudi in the show was nothing but a pr stunt.

He got put on the show before he got big.
March 29, 2010 @ 03:54 PM
markstrange

great episode. i feel bad that the truck got stolen BUT, my theory is that Renee played a trick on Cam and Ben. Since Renee found out they weren't at something Square to promote Rasta Monsta, i think Renee planned that shit to get jacked.

also, does anyone else think Rachel looks like a tranny? she's ugly and julie is on point...

you fucking read my mind.&)

https://soundcloud.com/str_nge

March 29, 2010 @ 04:10 PM
ElevatedNick

i gotta admit the show is a little corny, but i can't hate, compared to all the other trash thats on tv these days, its def worth checking out.
March 29, 2010 @ 05:04 PM
tmwtg

great episode. i feel bad that the truck got stolen BUT, my theory is that Renee played a trick on Cam and Ben. Since Renee found out they weren't at something Square to promote Rasta Monsta, i think Renee planned that shit to get jacked.

Nah, remember that Renee is still on parole.

He can't be pulling this illegal shit or risk going back to jail. Even if he has his guys do it, it'll come back to him by association.
March 29, 2010 @ 05:13 PM
Hobbes.

Wow Ben's "getting laid" luck is almost inverse of his business luck.

Don't think Rene stole the truck:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_How_to_Make_It_in_America_episodes
March 29, 2010 @ 05:53 PM
filth

Wow Ben's "getting laid" luck is almost inverse of his business luck.

Don't think Rene stole the truck:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_How_to_Make_It_in_America_episodes

i wouldnt trust that source, most of the stuff on there are wrong.
March 29, 2010 @ 06:17 PM
aRPeezee

He can't be pulling this illegal shit or risk going back to jail. Even if he has his guys do it, it'll come back to him by association.

i dont think Renee can go to jail or bite him in the ass if he's just pulling a prank on ben and cam. from the looks of it, renee is prolly teaching them a lesson or some sort.

i hope they put more shannyn sossamon, eddie kaye thomas, and "julie" next season. less "edie" and rachel's boyfriend. couldn't they put a hotter chick to play rachel? let say Minka Kelly? or zooey deschanel?
March 29, 2010 @ 06:31 PM
late for dinner

its his truck so i dont think there would be any problems with him taking it. i dont think it was him im just sayin

i dont think Renee can go to jail or bite him in the ass if he's just pulling a prank on ben and cam. from the looks of it, renee is prolly teaching them a lesson or some sort.

i hope they put more shannyn sossamon, eddie kaye thomas, and "julie" next season. less "edie" and rachel's boyfriend. couldn't they put a hotter chick to play rachel? let say Minka Kelly? or zooey deschanel?

i doubt they could afford zooey. but minka kelly is cool
March 29, 2010 @ 09:04 PM
alberto1989

The song at the end of the episode is really dope, anyone know what its called?
March 29, 2010 @ 09:15 PM
SupremeSwagger

also, does anyone else think Rachel looks like a tranny? she's ugly and julie is on point...

LMAOOO you also read my mind.
She looks like this GUY/GIRL transvestite named katlyn from the real world a few seasons ago.

^^^^^^This is katlyn from the real world brooklyn and she is a REAL transgender.(Looks just like rachel lmaooo)
March 29, 2010 @ 09:48 PM
late for dinner

The song at the end of the episode is really dope, anyone know what its called?

"the high road" by broken bells
March 29, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
alberto1989

good looking out
March 29, 2010 @ 10:34 PM
young idiot

Can anyone please elaborate on what they actually like about the series so far. Rather than just a "it sucks" or "it was fantastic".
I will admit that I'm on the fence. Almost like I want to believe the show is good or has potential, but at the same time it seems kinda thin. Something seems to be missing for me. Of course I keep tuning in to see if Ben and Cam will catch a break or if something exciting will happen. Perhaps I'm expecting a little too much? Any thoughts?

It's just a very appealing universal kinda concept combined with characters that capture each kinda reaction you can have to such a situation and the different kinds of struggling and getting ahead -- trying to get somewhere in life, but constantly hitting road blocks. One step forward, two steps back.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbknGnZXHUk
March 29, 2010 @ 10:48 PM
CⒶM

i googld episode 8 and thas wat i found, ...fuckme

Not with a bang but a whimper

March 30, 2010 @ 12:02 AM
lakeshow310

how do you guys know episode 8 is the final one? it didnt say that on this episode
March 30, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
ClydeFrazier

if you watch past the credits it previews the next episode

it said season finale

Melo Gang All Day

March 30, 2010 @ 12:14 AM
Joey From 181

I thought that tranny WAS Rachel at first glance lmaoo..
March 30, 2010 @ 03:00 AM
aRPeezee

LMAOOO you also read my mind.
She looks like this GUY/GIRL transvestite named katlyn from the real world a few seasons ago.

^^^^^^This is katlyn from the real world brooklyn and she is a REAL transgender.(Looks just like rachel lmaooo)

nice find brosef. they really need to re-cast Rachel.

season finale is around the corner. wonder who's replacing the show?
entourage? its too early for them to release new season.

The Pacific bores the shit out of me.
March 30, 2010 @ 03:15 AM
Tiger Woo

Cam needs to be in more films. He's a dope actor. Has anybody seen "Raising Victor Vargas"? Really dope indie film that came out a while ago.

For Sale:Supreme SNY New Era (http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172934/? topic_page=1#post-3530817)

March 30, 2010 @ 08:37 PM
aRPeezee

Cam needs to be in more films. He's a dope actor. Has anybody seen "Raising Victor Vargas"? Really dope indie film that came out a while ago.

nope. but i heard it was great..
March 30, 2010 @ 09:30 PM
filth

legend of wilfredo gomez

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8YDvlDbEpo&feature=player_embedded

HBO breaks down the legend of Wilfredo Gomez, a central fictional character in the new hit series “How To Make It In America”, based off legendary Supreme Team member Javier Nunez. Various iconic skateboarding individuals break down the myth of Wilfredo with plenty of interesting tales. Tune into the season finale as we might finally see an appearance by the mysterious Wilfredo Gomez. Enjoy!
March 31, 2010 @ 01:46 PM
Joweee

he would call it hide-a-doo ahahah
javier's a cool ass dude too
"just wanna stone cold stunn a *****"
March 31, 2010 @ 03:31 PM
HYPELO

"yo, you can't get pregnant in the shower"

Please login first to reply.