June 17, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
nikebridge

Pisses me off Omar got Off'd from the smallest guy smh

all in the game yo

homie kenard straight offed his shit
June 17, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
nikebridge

Corners was a good show too. Apparently it's what The Wire is based off.
But The Wire is that shit.

corner was not based off the wire..it was based off a small fam who was frequently on "the corner" aka monroe st and fayette......3 of em in which i believe were hooked on crack..the black dude who was in the pawn unit on the wire was in it tho
June 17, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
nikebridge

i used to watch it a while ago good show. about to find some torrents. only thing i didn't really like was all the political shit i wished they just focused on the kids. something about the characters were so relatable. ahahaha i know this kid who is exactly like doookie ahahaha omg

smfh..the politics is what MADE the show...the corrup ass politicians is why the city got so bad..they were too busy trying to get votes and get higher in rank they wud rather rigg clearance rates and such..watch season 1 AGAIN and you will see how it works hand in hand
June 18, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
thiskidfromWA

i used to watch it a while ago good show. about to find some torrents. only thing i didn't really like was all the political shit i wished they just focused on the kids. something about the characters were so relatable. ahahaha i know this kid who is exactly like doookie ahahaha omg

smfh..the politics is what MADE the show...the corrup ass politicians is why the city got so bad..they were too busy trying to get votes and get higher in rank they wud rather rigg clearance rates and such..watch season 1 AGAIN and you will see how it works hand in hand

true that now that ive actually sat and watched the first couple seasons the political shit is way more relevant
June 24, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
FLVMINCO

Dookie was a true victim though nah mean he ended up just like his moms, but the way cheese got killed was crazy.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

Please login first to reply.