Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 15, 2009 @ 01:32 PM
Elusive

blockbuster? yay or nay..

it was an interesting movie overall, though i'd say it was a bit overdone

196 Jackson St. San Jose, CA www.elusiveca.com

November 15, 2009 @ 01:35 PM
SwissMissFire

shit was depressing as fuck
November 15, 2009 @ 07:29 PM
db.cooper

haven't seen it but this movie looks painfully terrible. when I saw the preview in theaters it was like omg worlds ending, omg no it's not lol let's continue with our daily routine, BOOOMMMMM world starts randomly falling apart, OMG DADDY GET US OUTTA HERE, drive drive drive just barely ahead of the collapse of our fucking planet, OMG DADDY *INSERT WITTY COMMENT YOU WOULDN'T EXPECT A FIVE YEAR OLD TO SAY DURING THE COLLAPSE OF THE WORLD*, drive drive drive drive, world still falling apart, oh my god highway collapse, omg we're gonna die, no we're not, now we're flying flying flying flying world still falling apart but we somehow managed to make it into a plane.

the actors all look really good at yelling and looking concerned.
November 15, 2009 @ 08:09 PM
SwissMissFire

haven't seen it but this movie looks painfully terrible. when I saw the preview in theaters it was like omg worlds ending, omg no it's not lol let's continue with our daily routine, BOOOMMMMM world starts randomly falling apart, OMG DADDY GET US OUTTA HERE, drive drive drive just barely ahead of the collapse of our fucking planet, OMG DADDY *INSERT WITTY COMMENT YOU WOULDN'T EXPECT A FIVE YEAR OLD TO SAY DURING THE COLLAPSE OF THE WORLD*, drive drive drive drive, world still falling apart, oh my god highway collapse, omg we're gonna die, no we're not, now we're flying flying flying flying world still falling apart but we somehow managed to make it into a plane.

are you sure you haven't seen it?
November 15, 2009 @ 08:31 PM
hentai

Actually, it was pretty spot on in regards to the preview.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

November 15, 2009 @ 08:43 PM
Elusive

are you sure you haven't seen it?

i second that.. hahah pretty on point. movie = trailer.. really no difference except for the benefit of seeing the effects

196 Jackson St. San Jose, CA www.elusiveca.com

November 16, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
NZOO

It was decent for a blockbuster, but most people fail to understand what happened in the movie is possible. If yellow stone errupts, we are fucking screwed...

Don't badmind me.

November 16, 2009 @ 04:02 PM
aRPeezee

good movie.

thandie newton is banging....
November 16, 2009 @ 04:13 PM
SwissMissFire

It was decent for a blockbuster, but most people fail to understand what happened in the movie is possible. If yellow stone errupts, we are fucking screwed...

No.
November 16, 2009 @ 05:40 PM
Josh.

haha thats exactly how i pictured the movie

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 16, 2009 @ 06:46 PM
Chewbakka

lol and why do you think so?
November 16, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
NZOO

Are you guys living under a rock..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vn6kxfD3Ek

http://www.solcomhouse.com/yellowstone.htm

The scene where it erupts is pretty accurate to what would happen in real life.

Don't badmind me.

November 17, 2009 @ 07:49 PM
frrresh

haha my screenwriting teacher said this was so bad....obviously the effects are great and all but the story apparently was bunk as fuck.

cheers
November 21, 2009 @ 09:02 AM
tony_stark

Went to see the movie on Thursday. Wasn't all that bad. I mean decent popcorn flick. Didn't have much expectations on the movie. 2,5 hour Special effects ride, heh.
November 22, 2009 @ 11:15 AM
Chewbakka

lol, what happened in the movie is possible, but only like fucking a billion years later. This movie has absolutely no scientific basis backing it up.
November 22, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
ajphizzles

No.

x2

Please login first to reply.