Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 20, 2009 @ 09:02 PM
SupremeHype

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVRHOhLP-aA
1n 1972, a scale of measurement was established for alien encounters. When a UFO is sighted, it is called an encounter of the first kind. When evidence is collected, it is known as an encounter of the second kind. When contact is made with extraterrestrials, it is the third kind. The next level, abduction, is the fourth kind. This encounter has been the most difficult to document-until now. Set in modern-day Nome, Alaska, where--mysteriously since the 1960s--a disproportionate number of the population has been reported missing every year. Despite multiple FBI investigations of the region, the truth has never been discovered. Here in this remote region, psychologist Dr. Abigail Tyler began videotaping sessions with traumatized patients and unwittingly discovered some of the most disturbing evidence of alien abduction ever documented.
October 20, 2009 @ 10:25 PM
mrscrouge

this is all based on real events isnt it?

shit looks creepy.
October 20, 2009 @ 11:06 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

this is what i thought paranormal activity was or whatever that movies called. i heard about this first and assumed that the other movie was this movie the fourth kind. i can just hear the mules*** hype for this one ZOMG.
October 21, 2009 @ 02:14 AM
Freddie Benson

i saw a screening THIS MOVIE IS SCARY AS FUCK like seriously its crazy like half documentary half movie they act out what happens then show you the actual footage its a good movie but some crazy shit happens and you see the real shit that happened

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

October 21, 2009 @ 07:46 AM
zyezye

^^ truth, ghosts haunt you and shit worst thing probably is being possesed and after that shits done your ok or something like that, but aliens mutilate they you, probe, study, cut up, and who knows what and leave you mentally scarred and shit.
October 21, 2009 @ 08:08 AM
Flatland Funk

^^ truth, ghosts haunt you and shit worst thing probably is being possesed and after that shits done your ok or something like that, but aliens mutilate they you, probe, study, cut up, and who knows what and leave you mentally scarred and shit.
lulz..but im more excited to see this then paranormal activity
October 21, 2009 @ 01:31 PM
character

I don;t know what to say but I would like to see it though, and it says it is based on true events
October 21, 2009 @ 02:19 PM
TheOne

If its based on true events the i gotta see it
October 21, 2009 @ 08:07 PM
bboyallan917

seeems like a weird moviee
October 21, 2009 @ 08:19 PM
SupremeHype

it is based on true stuff
October 21, 2009 @ 09:06 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Heard it was scary ass hell so i gotta see it.
October 21, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
decastar

i saw a screening THIS MOVIE IS SCARY AS FUCK like seriously its crazy like half documentary half movie they act out what happens then show you the actual footage its a good movie but some crazy shit happens and you see the real shit that happened

word, if you thought paranormal activity was scary you will DIE watching this movie
October 22, 2009 @ 01:16 AM
chopstickthugz

isnt this shit PG-13?

looks stupid already
October 22, 2009 @ 01:56 AM
ThatHipsterHapa

Shit looks kind of creepy. Hopefully it'll be better than Paranormal Activity.
October 22, 2009 @ 11:25 AM
C_Augustus_O

Must see for me

Gotta support fellow Nigerian

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

October 22, 2009 @ 12:32 PM
porkch0p

this seems better than paranormal activity and paranormal was scary as hell.
October 22, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
Freddie Benson

I don;t know what to say but I would like to see it though, and it says it is based on true events

man its not just based on true evnts IT IS THE TRUE EVENTS they literaly show you the footage shit is mad scary

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

October 22, 2009 @ 09:15 PM
SupremeHype

lol
October 24, 2009 @ 12:51 AM
bkrawk

they made up some of the shit like dr abigail whatsherface
you can find her in google but that shit is viral websites made by the movie company like the alaska news archive shit that was registered in 2009 from godaddy
October 25, 2009 @ 01:02 AM
D

Really wanna see this movie. Trying to get a group together to go see it soon.
October 25, 2009 @ 05:03 AM
decastar

same, im gonna watch this with my friends the 1st day it comes out
November 6, 2009 @ 04:46 AM
Galvatron

This was better than paranormal, not dragging as much. The true parts they did show were disturbing, and the theater i was in was dead silent/scared. Go see it! I'm gonna try to sleep now fack
November 6, 2009 @ 12:36 PM
willyxjai

Checked the review for this movie and surprisingly its lower than paranormal activity..but even so i think im still gonna watch it
November 6, 2009 @ 12:56 PM
TheOne

^lower as in money wise??
November 6, 2009 @ 05:46 PM
AW

with trailers like that, i always think its just another "lame" scifi/horror movie.

so the people who went to watch it, is it actually any good??
November 7, 2009 @ 03:26 AM
chris dibiase

they made up some of the shit like dr abigail whatsherface
you can find her in google but that shit is viral websites made by the movie company like the alaska news archive shit that was registered in 2009 from godaddy

just got back from the movie and I must say it's pretty intense at times. But I got home and looked it up and came up on the same info.
November 7, 2009 @ 03:52 AM
zyezye

it must be the internet but this didnt faze me at all. It did have its moments but after that, im just left with a "thats it?" feeling. Imo it did kinda suck. I guess it was too over hyped. or I expected too much.

other than that great movie, it wasnt on the level of district 9 or something like that, but I would watch/rent again when its out on dvd... for the special features

anyone here wanted to beat the shit out of the son? HOLY CRAP IS HE UGLY. and he's a dick too. and the daughter got on my nerves. LIKE HOW DAMN STUPID CAN YOU BE? and the Officer, GOD, give him a dickie award or something. But Kanye wouldnt have that. thats the only award he got goin for him.

but no lie though. If you got a girl with you its MOS DEF an arm grabber movie. or arm puncher.. or pincher... depending on what type of girl you got. and expect some screams from the girls.
November 8, 2009 @ 03:01 AM
only cure

i got freaked out.

http://omgadamho.tumblr.com/ http://cargocollective.com/adamho

November 8, 2009 @ 08:33 AM
SittinPretty

I saw it last night with my girl and yoooooooo I was really shook. Looking back at all those ancient civilizations dubbed "advanced civilizations" and how in their scriptures and drawings they relate to space, had me bugged out before, but not like now. I dont want to give away the movie but if your like me, a person who is open to all ideas but needs evidence and support to back up things, then you might find this movie interesting.

Also, if you have an interest in this stuff and know a little bit about religion and also history of the earliest civilizations on this earth, you will probably be bugged out more than other people. The recorded interviews on the people wasnt too crazy, but the scenes where they have the ACTUAL REAL FOOTAGE and translation of "something" talking BUGGED ME THE FUCK OUT! That voiceeeee. And the last documented scene was bananas. See it if you believe in shit like this. If not it'll be corny to you.
November 8, 2009 @ 12:34 PM
Chewbakka

^Don't wanna be a buzzkill bro, but all the footage and such in the movie were fake. As well as any "research" done, all for entertainment purposes.

Please login first to reply.