Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 1, 2010 @ 05:09 PM
IngPin

Inception
Probably one of my favourite films of all time. Christopher Nolan never fails with his intricate plotlines and clever concepts
November 3, 2010 @ 12:18 PM
imtheman

how the fuck can you guys praise this movie as the greatest "mindbender - mindfuck" movie ever?!? WTF.. it was good, but "best movie ever," come on.
Yes it has more depth than most movies that deal with dreams and or thoughts, but come on... a dream within a dream within a dream and if we get out alive, we alter the dream as a whole and can manipulate what the person can think and do in real life, but wait cant stay in the dream of the dream too long because we may die and be stuck in "limbo" and/or we can eventually think this dream is real?!.. GTFO Nolan - Insomnia, BOTH Batmans, and Prestige sucked.. Memento his best work so far.
November 3, 2010 @ 12:29 PM
imtheman

Probably one of my favourite films of all time. Christopher Nolan never fails with his intricate plotlines and clever concepts

Dude, his "concepts" are mostly his brothers and or adaptations of novels, books, or other films. Yeah his directing style is pretty cool - but other than that, hardly original.
If Inception wouldve included the fact that the mind can do ANYTHING in a dream state, somehow incorporate that, and how the mind really has no boundaries, wouldve made the movie better.
November 3, 2010 @ 03:45 PM
HoLunGing

very good movie, tom hardy was goodin it
November 3, 2010 @ 04:44 PM
flow

how the fuck can you guys praise this movie as the greatest "mindbender - mindfuck" movie ever?!? WTF.. it was good, but "best movie ever," come on.
Yes it has more depth than most movies that deal with dreams and or thoughts, but come on... a dream within a dream within a dream and if we get out alive, we alter the dream as a whole and can manipulate what the person can think and do in real life, but wait cant stay in the dream of the dream too long because we may die and be stuck in "limbo" and/or we can eventually think this dream is real?!.. GTFO Nolan - Insomnia, BOTH Batmans, and Prestige sucked.. Memento his best work so far.

lol'd
November 3, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
modernmischief

Saw it again last night,and there's no doubt in my mind that this is the best movie I've ever seen,unless someone incepted me.
November 5, 2010 @ 10:10 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

good shit good shit. finally watched it last night.

just want to say Mommento > Inception as far as the storyline n twist.

Inception > Mommento as far as the whole stage, concepts, and theme and visual shit.

Great movies and Leonardo is fucking my man *PAUSE

*so the ending, if Leo was in fact still in a dream. Does that mean... everyone in his crew was just creations of Leo? Anyways crazy bitch Mal or Mol jumping out of the building LMAO.

I was like "OH HO HO bitch ur going to be fucked, dont do it bitch."

I want to fuck Ellen Page and I didnt understand half of what Saito was talking about. Joseph was boss when he was floating around the building whooping ass. The Brit just killed like 30 fuckers in the snow mountains by himself.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 6, 2010 @ 01:27 AM
Hobbes.

^ that response was either written drunk or high. Probably high now that I think about it.
November 6, 2010 @ 03:47 PM
dotahype

Grr... I wanna see this movie.
November 9, 2010 @ 12:42 AM
chidane

just watched it last night... great movie.
November 10, 2010 @ 01:29 PM
EMU OG

Amazing film. There wasn't a weak aspect to it anywhere. The sound was flat out incredible. Also did a great job of explaining very complicated concepts to the audience without taking you out of the movie.

It's gonna piss off a lot of dumb people.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cineVP_slE&feature=related[/video]
November 10, 2010 @ 02:27 PM
frrresh

is there an estimated dvd release date for this yet?

cheers
November 10, 2010 @ 03:18 PM
hypoh

is there an estimated dvd release date for this yet?

cheers

December 7
November 16, 2010 @ 03:04 AM
Dropout

This and the Social Network are two of the best movies ive seen this year!
November 16, 2010 @ 08:13 AM
TylerDurden✰

Illuminati statussssss
November 16, 2010 @ 03:40 PM
SR.co

One of the best ones of this year
November 17, 2010 @ 05:26 PM
LoZo

Can't deny that this is one of the best movies in recent years. Especially because of the fact that it isn't some film adaptation of a book or whatever.
November 18, 2010 @ 12:49 AM
shishido

inception...a fucking good movie

Please login first to reply.