SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT

SERIOUSLY

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...

DONT GET MAD AT ME

you call that piece of shit an ending?! she throws Mika, looks at the camera, and then "is still missing"?

wow,

i would have expected that from some teen slasher movie. but not "the best horror movie of the decade".

i feel like the whole movie is about this build up to the ending. there's little creeps and WTF moments, but you could tell it was supposed to build into this wildly violent or gruesome or disturbing ending. but it was just another lame hollywood ending. definitely not an ending worth all that build up. i was expecting to see something that would leave me mind fucked. instead it was the same bullshit that i always see.

ALTERNATE ENDING
i really wish they kept an alternate ending. i heard there was a version where:

you see Mika run down the stairs and you hear all the rustle and screaming, then dead silence (like what we saw). only in the alternate ending, you see the chick slowly walk up the stairs, come into the room covered in blood, holding a knife. she stands in front of the camera, slits her own throat, falls dead on the floor, end credits.

now that is something that i would have liked to see. its super disturbing, and the best part is that it wraps up the whole movie. if police were to have investigated the house, they would have seen a murder/suicide, and have had no idea that the demon ever existed. with the current ending, you have this possessed chick on the loose (which you could theoretically capture and exorcise). with the alternate ending, its done. that's that. its like, disturbing to know that there's no way a human could intervene, and the characters are just plain fucked. it also makes you think of all those cases of murder/suicide in families and what not on the news, and think, maybe they were possessed by demons too.

hopefully the DVD will have the alternate endings.
October 16, 2009 @ 02:31 PM
goldANDsacks

"no Mika, it's me. it doesn't matter where i go, the demon will follow me."

thats when you leave a bitch.
October 16, 2009 @ 02:31 PM
SubP

worst fucking movie i've seen in the past 3 years
October 16, 2009 @ 05:59 PM
Ryon

seeing that shit tonight

fun
October 16, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
G5mischief

This flick was defintely not one to be taken lightly.
October 16, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
Principal Buttsavage

This was definitely better than i thought it was gunna be. I was pretty scared. Plus, i think its scarier for people who believe in this kind of stuff.
October 17, 2009 @ 03:20 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Gah at this movie, to much hype. Wasent scary, im not tramatized from seeing this. Everything you can anticipate happaning. I could make my own movie like this where i turn off lights and turn them on a close doors and walk up steps....

This shit had white ppl goen tho.

/agree

Buffalo Bills till I die.

October 17, 2009 @ 07:52 AM
Kingkoor

Original ending woulda been dope.
October 17, 2009 @ 11:06 AM
yarraguzmn

i had only seen the trailer once before seeing the movie so i was tryna see what hype was about, but this shit went the wrong direction..i was expecting some ghost hunters type shit like nothing to big..ill just say this shit was disturbing..haha go see it!
October 17, 2009 @ 10:22 PM
originalfake

Yeah, heard it was good I work at an AMC and haven't been able to see it because of it constantly being sold out...
October 17, 2009 @ 10:30 PM
Process_Theory

i thought it was alright, but the ending wasnt all that great. nice creepy factor to it though.
October 17, 2009 @ 11:08 PM
TGIFresh

i just got back and.. it was terrible and waaaaaaaaaay over hyped imo. the whole movie i was waiting for a "OH SHIIIT" moment or something that would cause me to "sleep with the lights on". started off slow as fuck, and pretty much stayed that way. first 30min go by and you thinking okay good all the slow part is out let's get this shit going. then it becomes and hour, then the movie is over. i thought it was more funny than it was scary.

SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER

Ok so, was i the only one who was ready to be scared shitless during the "Night ##" scenes, only for them to end before something scary happened?? whenever "Night ##" came on, i was like ohhh shit here we go but then shit didn't happen. so i was like WTF thru the whole movie thinking it was lame as fuck. ONLY mildly creepy part IMO was the last last scene. where bitch threw dude and went into his grill. the rest.. FUCKING BORING AS SHIT AND TERRIBLE>

i hate movies that build all this suspense, only for nothing to happen.
it was like that sexy ass chick with some DSL's that you want head from sooo bad, and when you get it, it's fucking terrible.

F
October 18, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
Domo

SPOILERS

went to see this last night.
I thought the marketing for this movie was Brilliant! Someone is going to make a lot of money considering this movie was made for only 12,000 dollars.

I thought the movie was creepy for what kind of crap horror movies they make now. The first 30 minutes was boring, but I understand they had to build up the movie.

Moments that were crazy was the ending and when she gets pulled out of bed and down the hall.
A funny part was when the ghost guy said "I cant be here, I have to leave this place"...that's when you GTFO and leave the bish.

Just so everyone knows, this is NOT true story. The Producer of the film used to hear things in his own home (creaks and such), and based the movie off that. It had nothing to do with him seeing demons. that definetly decreased the "scary" factor for me after seeing the movie.

Go see it, it's pretty good if you like creepy movies though.
October 18, 2009 @ 02:25 PM
Brosef

^ why would this be based on true events anyway? I don't even think it said that anywhere. Speaking of peoples stupid logic, mad people were freaked out when they said she wasn't found...because she existed? razz confused This movie had a stupid ass ending.
October 18, 2009 @ 02:57 PM
Iceboogie

suspended

the movie sucked ass. if anything it was funnier than it was scary. that mika guy has a great sense of humor.

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

October 18, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
*ER!C

Movie was fuckin' stupid. My friend made it sound like it was going to scare the fuck out of me and he told me all the people he went with were covering their eyes and shit. I'm awful with scary movies usually but it was so dumb. The budget was $15,000 for the film and the movie felt cheap as hell.

The filming style and the time progression idea was pretty sick but the first hour or so was so slow, all I could think about was titty-fucking that cursed bitch.

The idea of the film would've been wayyy better as a short film in my opinion. Ending was so gay.

Go at night, go with a TON of people, bring bitches.

lmfao...wow this thought went through my mind at least 50 times during the flick
But anyways...i thought the move was dope. Shit was definitely one of the scariest movies I've seen in a while.
October 18, 2009 @ 06:26 PM
C_Augustus_O

just saw it, it wasn't as scary as people say but it was creepy. You will not lose sleep

Overall
The movie is for women so bring bitches lol

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

October 18, 2009 @ 06:27 PM
thedailyopp

this movie didnt scare me like i thought it would, and like veryone said it would, at least it was funny, and better than the blair witch project
October 18, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
C.Dante

and he dies too and the chick ends up missing thats for the asshole comment smile

if your serious im gonna send you a used fucking wigi board you bitch
October 19, 2009 @ 12:38 AM
AW

was excited to watch, left sort of disappointed.
it wasnt as good as everyone said it was imo.
there were creepy parts (esp the ending) , but other than that it was so boring.

I thought Micah was so fucking annoying, if that shit happened to anyone i knew i would get help immediately. WTF at him thinking that he could take down that shit, so i think he deserved what he got for being stupid. >sad
October 19, 2009 @ 09:47 AM
Flatland Funk

smh@this movie. when i first saw the commerical i immediately knew it was gonna be shit. then i sorta got intersted but after all these reviews i know its just one of those shitty movies just like the ring and all those pg-13 horror movies..
October 19, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
SubP

werd flat

it was so bad when you left, like i felt dissapointed

but later that night i kinda got scared

but then the second night i was good, and then i realized how much it sucked again

i hope the 4th kind will be good nov. 6th
October 19, 2009 @ 03:39 PM
chex

wtf, there's more kinds of this movie?

and whats up with the mixed emotions about the ending? Is it scary or not?
October 19, 2009 @ 09:43 PM
THiZZ

It's a good ending that isn't predictable and we'll just leave it at that. It was pretty boring at first and the only thing that was entertaining was the bitches tits. Once she got pissed off it was funny... I didn't get excited until she dragged out of bed that was the shit. I never saw that coming. The ending made me jump though.

My girl got offended cuz she was with me and after the movie she was like if that was me would you stick around. I looked at her and said The minute you get dragged out of bed by some ghost the relationship is over...like the old saying goes their is plenty of fish in the sea. She just looked at me with her mouth open and said your a asshole, I still beat cakes that night...

-THiZZ
October 19, 2009 @ 11:48 PM
KingKast

This is actually a good movie. If you go watch it with the mentality of "yo this shit is going to be wack" then it is. For a movie that was made with $11,000 i thought it was great. Good build up to key moments.

But i do agree, take a chick with you.

Instagram: kingkast1

October 20, 2009 @ 05:18 PM
quene63

So scary
October 20, 2009 @ 11:55 PM
dOpeMitch

the movie had me soooo creeped out until the last 30 minutes
cause i belive shit like taht could happen like just simple shit like moving doors at night, creepy noises etc, but when the girl got pulled from her bed it was just wtf that cant happen
but its a legit movie very well made
these *****s are gonna make mad bank!!!
oh and btw i think the acting was pretty damn good for low budget fuckers
October 21, 2009 @ 01:47 AM
Above_All

Yeah there making so much money off this. I think more movies need to do that request the movie in your city shit. It seems brilliant.
October 21, 2009 @ 01:56 PM
Domo

the marketing for this movie is the best i've ever seen.
October 21, 2009 @ 02:18 PM
TheOne

this movie was low budget and made a shit load

the dream they gotsmile

Please login first to reply.