Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 11, 2009 @ 06:20 PM
JayLovesPinays

Only 10 more days till the 2hr premiere! &)

Tim Kring's spoilers for season 4:

Claire Bennet: Everyone’s favorite cheerleader will (one presumes) leave her cheerleading days behind to pursue higher education at a Washington D.C. college. Side plots that get in the way of Claire’s education include HRG and Sandra’s ongoing divorce, and a mysterious suicide on campus that draws her in. Update: Claire will also get a quirky roommate in Madeline Zima.

Peter Petrelli: Peter has gone back to his life as a paramedic, and has essentially cut himself off from the rest of the Heroes. His isolation ends when he falls for a woman described as “fascinating” and “powerful”. Powerful is actually put in quotes, so I’m assuming she’s either superpowered or “powerful” as in wealthy.

Nathan Petrelli: Still discovering new things about himself, mostly because, well, he’s actually Sylar, and not really Nathan.
Matt Parkman: After wiping Sylar’s mind and convincing him that he’s actually Nathan, Matt will have a hard time living with himself. This makes living with his wife and son “impossible”, so I don’t foresee a very happy family life for ol Matt, though I don’t see why. Why is he so bothered about wiping the memory of a notorious, dangerous serial killer? I guess he’s a better human being than I.

The New Company: Get this: Angela Petrelli and HRG forming a new, kinder version of the Company is expected, but they’re joined by … Tracy Strauss? Yup, that seems to be the case. Building 26 serial killer Tracy Strauss will be joining this new Company, just in time to confront another organization out there who is also recruiting Heroes. This new organization’s recruiting process is being described as “fascinating, dangerous and potentially deadly”. Looks like we’ve found our new villains. Or have we? Update: But we do know one thing: Robert Knepper will be playing one of the new bad guys.
Curiously, no news on what Ando, Hiro, and Mohinder will be up to…
September 11, 2009 @ 10:04 PM
Hamez

i am so excited for this season i could puke. this is easily my fav show on tv (other than sienfeld)
September 12, 2009 @ 03:06 AM
young idiot

This is definitely the last season, I think. I'll watch it though.
September 12, 2009 @ 03:53 AM
blazetern

whosales of Jordan,NIKE,Adidas,PUMA,Prada on kicknike
September 12, 2009 @ 06:34 AM
MLiPictures

should be an interesting season. lots of tyler durden style potential with sylar/nathan.

just hope they keep the mohinder levels to a minimum. one of the worst characters on television. they need to keep the focus on HRG.
September 12, 2009 @ 07:05 AM
Koven

lol i forgot about this show.

Ill watch it every monday but im not excited. The storyline is getting too silly.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

September 12, 2009 @ 09:25 AM
JayLovesPinays

should be an interesting season. lots of tyler durden style potential with sylar/nathan.

just hope they keep the mohinder levels to a minimum. one of the worst characters on television. they need to keep the focus on HRG.

I've been hating mohinder ever since Noah sent him to work for The Company.
September 12, 2009 @ 12:16 PM
go_sox5

Love this show, saw all 3 previous seasons on Netflix; can't wait for the fourth! smile
September 21, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
Mostarr

not alot of excitement for the premiere..
September 21, 2009 @ 09:27 PM
JayLovesPinays

the premiere was good imo. it's kinda sad that they keep introducing a shitload of characters with so many different plot angles (it got sloppy last season) but maybe it works out this time. the new characters they introduced look to be interesting. and i wanna see what happens with the sylar/parkman thing.
September 21, 2009 @ 10:04 PM
Tha_Duke

I hate how long it takes between seasons, but I'm addicted to this show. I think it all started with the cheerleader - HOT!
September 28, 2009 @ 08:03 PM
exhale

can someone explain the compass even though the show hasnt really?
September 29, 2009 @ 02:17 AM
KevinsThatDude

I stopped watching this mid way through season three.. hopefully this season is good enough to reel me in again.
October 6, 2009 @ 10:00 PM
reflection.

Any niiggas still watching this?
Just saw Monday's episode.
October 8, 2009 @ 11:06 AM
quietstorm

Ahhh its coming along to slow for me, although next weeks episode when the cheerleader kisses her roomate look like it might go high octane. lol!

http://sdstyle.tumblr.com/

October 10, 2009 @ 06:15 PM
AlphaTrion

^^

The pace of this season is killing me and it's only 4 episodes in...I feel like nothing is happening. Hopefully it starts picking up.
October 14, 2009 @ 04:20 PM
BOWLS

What is the plot of the season? Nothing has really happened and they still haven't really explained the circus crew. Too slow, not enough Sylar and Peter. Prison break dude is a good addition tho, plays a great bad guy but we haven't been able to see much of what he can do.
October 14, 2009 @ 05:10 PM
MLiPictures

yeah the season has just been too damn slow. thankfully sylar is back (kinda) but this show is pretty much running on fumes. wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't last the season.
October 14, 2009 @ 05:51 PM
stos

so, is nathan not on the show anymore?
October 15, 2009 @ 12:00 PM
LuvMeLrg

so, is nathan not on the show anymore?

I would think so, unless Peter or Hiro go back to the past and undo this, but I highly doubt that, because the story is progressing quite well. Can't wait for next week episode!
October 15, 2009 @ 04:15 PM
young idiot

This season is only going to have 18/19 episodes, as far as I know. I'd put money on this being the final season, like 3 seasons too late, smh.

It makes me angry that this show continues to exist. And that people compare it to Lost. Now imagine the stigma any show in the next 5 years or so, at least, will face if they actually try to do something good with this premise of people living with superpowers? There's like an unwritten rule on trying something similar to something else that was shit, and there's a waiting period.

That first season was not worth all of this. The second season wasn't even that bad. The third, it got implausible (within the rules THAT THE SHOW ITSELF SET), and now it's just boring and aimless. And, worst of all, there are no consequences because people can't die.
November 24, 2009 @ 06:09 AM
alex.

anyone still watching? i do but it's kinda boring =/
January 14, 2010 @ 09:25 AM
alex.

eh, downloading the last 3eps but just cuz i used to love the show now it's kinda boring.
January 14, 2010 @ 12:36 PM
Koven

This season is only going to have 18/19 episodes, as far as I know. I'd put money on this being the final season, like 3 seasons too late, smh.

It makes me angry that this show continues to exist. And that people compare it to Lost. Now imagine the stigma any show in the next 5 years or so, at least, will face if they actually try to do something good with this premise of people living with superpowers? There's like an unwritten rule on trying something similar to something else that was shit, and there's a waiting period.

That first season was not worth all of this. The second season wasn't even that bad. The third, it got implausible (within the rules THAT THE SHOW ITSELF SET), and now it's just boring and aimless. And, worst of all, there are no consequences because people can't die.

Good write up my dude.

My sentiments exactly.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.