Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 24, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
Kamikaze

Whatever I Am, You Made Me
Tonight.
June 24, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
cityofsavages

That's very true. Oh another thing I liked... Finding out a little about Pam's human life, she was a whore how badass and so her.

really interested in how he made her.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

June 24, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
Kamikaze

That's very true. Oh another thing I liked... Finding out a little about Pam's human life, she was a whore how badass and so her.

really interested in how he made her.

Yeah me too, hopefully they do some explaining tonight.
June 25, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
Jay_Bird

Why was Pam crying so much,was it showing how much she love Eric?

This episode was again ok

I want to know what that guy was that jessica was chasing, he must not be an ordinary human, he might be like sookie or something
June 25, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
Beach2theBay

I was thinking that dude in the store might be a fairy too but Jessica wouldn't have that reaction since she's been around Sookie for like 3 years now. I think we're gonna find out what Jason is since he's getting more screen time lately. My friend read the books and she spoiled it for me a long time ago. It's not that exciting though.
June 25, 2012 @ 05:46 AM

Inactive

Friends with the directors son....its funny cause hes not into the show at all....typical

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

June 27, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
Kamikaze

This was my least favorite of the 3 episodes that have aired... Such a slow start to the season.
June 27, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
Pantic

I was thinking that dude in the store might be a fairy too but Jessica wouldn't have that reaction since she's been around Sookie for like 3 years now. I think we're gonna find out what Jason is since he's getting more screen time lately. My friend read the books and she spoiled it for me a long time ago. It's not that exciting though.

Nah you wrong, Jason is just human. He is a werepanther in the books but he didn't turn in the series, should have happened long ago if it was following the books.
June 27, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
Kamikaze

Nah you wrong, Jason is just human. He is a werepanther in the books but he didn't turn in the series, should have happened long ago if it was following the books.

Correct. Jason is just being emotional.
June 28, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
jacobsever

Before last Sunday's episode, had there been anything about Jason and his teacher having sex? Or was that just brought up out of nowhere? Cuz I don't remember anything about it.

June 28, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
Kamikaze

Before last Sunday's episode, had there been anything about Jason and his teacher having sex? Or was that just brought up out of nowhere? Cuz I don't remember anything about it.

Welcome back Jacob. I don't remember it all being brought up before, but it is possible that I just forgot since they could have done a small reference to him losing his virginity to his teach when talking to Hoyt or something.
June 29, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
Jay_Bird

You guy must have forget the teachers son coming up to Jason in the last episode and punching him for sleeping with his mom
June 29, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
Kamikaze

You guy must have forget the teachers son coming up to Jason in the last episode and punching him for sleeping with his mom

Yes, totally did forget that happening.
June 29, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
jacobsever

Yes, totally did forget that happening.

I was confused when that happened too. Had no idea who that kid was, or who his mom was. I actually thought it was the waitress's kid and mistook Jason for Andy.

June 29, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
cityofsavages

oh ok, I wonder where they are going with that character.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

July 2, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
Jay_Bird

I knew that guy Jessica was following was a fairy,and from the looks of it Jason might be one also
July 2, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
Kamikaze

I knew that guy Jessica was following was a fairy,and from the looks of it Jason might be one also

They should have just made Jason a fucking werepanther.
July 2, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
TwiggyDig

i think it's pretty clear Jason isn't a fairy. He can't read minds, Vampires aren't obsessed with his blood and no fairies have ever come to him to bring him into their community. I think the only bonton fairy we know of is sookie.
July 3, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
Jay_Bird

i think it's pretty clear Jason isn't a fairy. He can't read minds, Vampires aren't obsessed with his blood and no fairies have ever come to him to bring him into their community. I think the only bonton fairy we know of is sookie.

Nah his cousin at that fiairy club said he was there because, he was one and was hiding him from the vampires if I'm not mistaken

Maybe he hasn't tapped into his powers,and maybe thats why he couldn't turn into a panther

and remember Jessica was following that fairy guy into the field, and she went to Jason afterwards and said that guy reminded her of him
July 3, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
jacobsever

and remember Jessica was following that fairy guy into the field, and she went to Jason afterwards and said that guy reminded her of him

nah, she said that guy smelled real good and it got her sexually excited but she couldn't catch him so she just went to jason for a fuck like always.

July 3, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
Kamikaze

nah, she said that guy smelled real good and it got her sexually excited but she couldn't catch him so she just went to jason for a fuck like always.

I think this is what Jessica meant.
July 11, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
jhov85

I hope they have some serious plans for tara. I was getting tired of seeing everything that could go wrong with her happen. She should feed on her mom until she dies, that would be a nice twist

Kobe Easter (9.5) & Foamposite White Out (10 &10.5) brand new/DS 4sale. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/198467

July 13, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

just caught up on the last 5 episodes and i got one thing to say:

that fuckin girl from napoleon dynamite mannnnnnnnnn cool
July 14, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Jay_Bird

just caught up on the last 5 episodes and i got one thing to say:

that fuckin girl from napoleon dynamite mannnnnnnnnn cool

Yeah she use to be in a shitload of movies when she was a child too

And I think it's funny how Lafayette mama can see his boyfriend head on the desk and understand him too
July 16, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
jhov85

Went to the true blood panel on Saturday at comic con. Apparently there is going to be a real WTF scene at the end of this season with some serious shit going down around episode 9

Kobe Easter (9.5) & Foamposite White Out (10 &10.5) brand new/DS 4sale. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/198467

July 23, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
jacobsever

I actually liked Roman, and I'm hating the Authority now. Just a typical corrupt political/governmental organization.

I was just on Bourbon Street last week. I couldn't imagine how stoked I'd be if they would have been filming that scene when I was there.

July 23, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
Jay_Bird

new episode was dope

lilith had body at the end too,damn
July 23, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
jacobsever

Whoever that werewolf lady was that first offered to drink the vamp blood after JD had a nice rack on her.

And the girl singing karaoke wasn't too bad either.

July 23, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
jacobsever

So hot.

July 24, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
Pantic

true blood been fallen off

Please login first to reply.