True Blood Discussion

June 24, 2012 @ 23:31:55
Whatever I Am, You Made Me
Tonight.
June 24, 2012 @ 23:37:47
That's very true. Oh another thing I liked... Finding out a little about Pam's human life, she was a whore how badass and so her.

really interested in how he made her.
June 24, 2012 @ 23:39:30
That's very true. Oh another thing I liked... Finding out a little about Pam's human life, she was a whore how badass and so her.

really interested in how he made her.

Yeah me too, hopefully they do some explaining tonight.
June 25, 2012 @ 04:24:19
Why was Pam crying so much,was it showing how much she love Eric?

This episode was again ok

I want to know what that guy was that jessica was chasing, he must not be an ordinary human, he might be like sookie or something
June 25, 2012 @ 04:58:38
I was thinking that dude in the store might be a fairy too but Jessica wouldn't have that reaction since she's been around Sookie for like 3 years now. I think we're gonna find out what Jason is since he's getting more screen time lately. My friend read the books and she spoiled it for me a long time ago. It's not that exciting though.
June 25, 2012 @ 05:46:06
Friends with the directors son....its funny cause hes not into the show at all....typical

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

June 27, 2012 @ 03:16:04
This was my least favorite of the 3 episodes that have aired... Such a slow start to the season.
June 27, 2012 @ 04:49:48
I was thinking that dude in the store might be a fairy too but Jessica wouldn't have that reaction since she's been around Sookie for like 3 years now. I think we're gonna find out what Jason is since he's getting more screen time lately. My friend read the books and she spoiled it for me a long time ago. It's not that exciting though.

Nah you wrong, Jason is just human. He is a werepanther in the books but he didn't turn in the series, should have happened long ago if it was following the books.
June 27, 2012 @ 20:13:07

Nah you wrong, Jason is just human. He is a werepanther in the books but he didn't turn in the series, should have happened long ago if it was following the books.

Correct. Jason is just being emotional.
June 28, 2012 @ 19:18:00
Before last Sunday's episode, had there been anything about Jason and his teacher having sex? Or was that just brought up out of nowhere? Cuz I don't remember anything about it.

June 28, 2012 @ 20:06:09
Before last Sunday's episode, had there been anything about Jason and his teacher having sex? Or was that just brought up out of nowhere? Cuz I don't remember anything about it.

Welcome back Jacob. I don't remember it all being brought up before, but it is possible that I just forgot since they could have done a small reference to him losing his virginity to his teach when talking to Hoyt or something.
June 29, 2012 @ 01:43:03
You guy must have forget the teachers son coming up to Jason in the last episode and punching him for sleeping with his mom
June 29, 2012 @ 01:45:24
You guy must have forget the teachers son coming up to Jason in the last episode and punching him for sleeping with his mom

Yes, totally did forget that happening.
June 29, 2012 @ 05:05:04

Yes, totally did forget that happening.

I was confused when that happened too. Had no idea who that kid was, or who his mom was. I actually thought it was the waitress's kid and mistook Jason for Andy.

June 29, 2012 @ 05:08:08
oh ok, I wonder where they are going with that character.
July 02, 2012 @ 17:44:09
I knew that guy Jessica was following was a fairy,and from the looks of it Jason might be one also
July 02, 2012 @ 20:29:51
I knew that guy Jessica was following was a fairy,and from the looks of it Jason might be one also

They should have just made Jason a fucking werepanther.
July 02, 2012 @ 20:48:03

i think it's pretty clear Jason isn't a fairy. He can't read minds, Vampires aren't obsessed with his blood and no fairies have ever come to him to bring him into their community. I think the only bonton fairy we know of is sookie.
July 03, 2012 @ 15:38:12

i think it's pretty clear Jason isn't a fairy. He can't read minds, Vampires aren't obsessed with his blood and no fairies have ever come to him to bring him into their community. I think the only bonton fairy we know of is sookie.

Nah his cousin at that fiairy club said he was there because, he was one and was hiding him from the vampires if I'm not mistaken

Maybe he hasn't tapped into his powers,and maybe thats why he couldn't turn into a panther

and remember Jessica was following that fairy guy into the field, and she went to Jason afterwards and said that guy reminded her of him
July 03, 2012 @ 17:44:05
and remember Jessica was following that fairy guy into the field, and she went to Jason afterwards and said that guy reminded her of him

nah, she said that guy smelled real good and it got her sexually excited but she couldn't catch him so she just went to jason for a fuck like always.

July 03, 2012 @ 23:12:49

nah, she said that guy smelled real good and it got her sexually excited but she couldn't catch him so she just went to jason for a fuck like always.

I think this is what Jessica meant.
July 11, 2012 @ 22:03:44
I hope they have some serious plans for tara. I was getting tired of seeing everything that could go wrong with her happen. She should feed on her mom until she dies, that would be a nice twist
July 13, 2012 @ 22:34:31
just caught up on the last 5 episodes and i got one thing to say:

that fuckin girl from napoleon dynamite mannnnnnnnnn smokeyface
July 14, 2012 @ 19:37:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
just caught up on the last 5 episodes and i got one thing to say:

that fuckin girl from napoleon dynamite mannnnnnnnnn smokeyface

Yeah she use to be in a shitload of movies when she was a child too

And I think it's funny how Lafayette mama can see his boyfriend head on the desk and understand him too
July 16, 2012 @ 18:11:45
Went to the true blood panel on Saturday at comic con. Apparently there is going to be a real WTF scene at the end of this season with some serious shit going down around episode 9
July 23, 2012 @ 03:46:44
I actually liked Roman, and I'm hating the Authority now. Just a typical corrupt political/governmental organization.

I was just on Bourbon Street last week. I couldn't imagine how stoked I'd be if they would have been filming that scene when I was there.

July 23, 2012 @ 03:50:11
new episode was dope

lilith had body at the end too,damn
July 23, 2012 @ 03:52:25
Whoever that werewolf lady was that first offered to drink the vamp blood after JD had a nice rack on her.

And the girl singing karaoke wasn't too bad either.

July 23, 2012 @ 04:01:33

So hot.

July 24, 2012 @ 01:35:49
true blood been fallen off
Please login first to reply.
x