June 9, 2009 @ 04:48 AM
theconqueror

Jimmy's trying to get a reunion of all the saved by the bell cast members.

hes had a 2 shows (one with belding and the other with zack) promoting this.

www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/blogs/2009/03/sign-the-saved-by-the-bell-petition/

he's trying to get everyone's support to get them on the show.

sign the petition!!

hahahaha.
June 9, 2009 @ 10:28 AM
HabsFan

Jimmy Fallon is the worst late night tv show host in the history of television...seriously.
June 9, 2009 @ 11:25 AM
DRIFT

^^ no not really... he just has a different style of humor. I find some of his stuff lame but a lot of his stuff is pretty original, that zack morris skit was brilliant
June 9, 2009 @ 05:06 PM

Inactive

That was hilarious. Its cool that Mark Gosselar is embracing his past.
June 9, 2009 @ 05:15 PM
dynobotz

wasn't really a fan of Jimmy Fallon untill I watched a few episodes, realized the Roots were the house band, and saw Zack Morris on last night - complete with brick cell-phone
June 9, 2009 @ 05:17 PM
Citizen-16657

Jimmy Fallon is the worst late night tv show host in the history of television...seriously.

cosign......dudes writers suck cock and if he is writing himself he needs to just give up.
June 9, 2009 @ 05:23 PM
theconqueror

hahaha.

true, true.

but a reunion of saved by the bell?

too dope to pass up.
June 9, 2009 @ 06:01 PM
trevorcorey

Jimmy was awful on SNL, joking and ruining every skit, trying to be Sandler with the guiter and singing, couldnt stand him, his comedy is a joke period.

I still cant stand him but hes trying and its a tough gig, he still laughs at his own jokes which will kill any comedian. Find some of the material original and humorous.

Yet he is not the worst. That is Jay Leno.
June 9, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
Domo

agreed. He is Terrible
June 9, 2009 @ 10:19 PM
easy-e

Bring back Kelly!

June 9, 2009 @ 10:31 PM
randysav

Haha Fallon is wack
June 9, 2009 @ 11:46 PM
DRIFT

Kelly kapowski &)&)&)&)&)
June 11, 2009 @ 01:06 PM
9inchesofsole

That was hilarious. Its cool that Mark Gosselar is embracing his past.

that shit was pretty funny. but the jimmy fallon show sucks.
June 11, 2009 @ 02:49 PM
Essence0

I actually don't mind Fallon, better then Leno, Kimmel, and Ferguson imo. Anyways, the idea is gold but I don't know if he can make it happen, I don't think Dustin Diamond will be down for the reunion.
June 11, 2009 @ 05:16 PM
HabsFan

I actually don't mind Fallon, better then Leno imo.

You are on crack
June 12, 2009 @ 01:02 PM
Essence0

^^You sir are on crack. None of Jay's joke's are risky or clever, I can only hear jokes about Michael Jackson and O.J. Simpson for so long. Plus he's unoriginal and has taken shit from other people without acknowledging it, like Jaywalking, his most popular bit was taken from Stern.
June 12, 2009 @ 01:16 PM
HabsFan

^^You sir are on crack. None of Jay's joke's are risky or clever, I can only hear jokes about Michael Jackson and O.J. Simpson for so long. Plus he's unoriginal and has taken shit from other people without acknowledging it, like Jaywalking, his most popular bit was taken from Stern.

yeah but to say Fallon is better...you gotta be like 13 or 14 years old or something. Fallon is a trainwreck when he's hosting...from what I hear and seen (only watched a couple of times...he's too shitty), the guests are taking over his show, he's got nothing to say and doesn't have the voice...he was shit on SNL, he's an even bigger shit as a host.

Edit: I just typed in Jimmy Fallon show...took a random one...and seriously? like are you serious? You enjoy this?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CKOnExLXJ0
June 12, 2009 @ 01:24 PM
homicid3

My old co-workers told me they ran into Jimmy Fallon about 2 years ago in a bar in K-Town. They got to talking with him and told him he wasn't funny. Apparently he spent the rest of the night trying to get them to explain to him why they don't think he wasn't funny. Their reply, "you just aren't."

Not totally sure if it was true, but I can see Fallon freaking out about why people don't find him funny.
June 12, 2009 @ 01:31 PM
Essence0

yeah but to say Fallon is better...you gotta be like 13 or 14 years old or something. Fallon is a trainwreck when he's hosting...from what I hear and seen (only watched a couple of times...he's too shitty), the guests are taking over his show, he's got nothing to say and doesn't have the voice...he was shit on SNL, he's an even bigger shit as a host.

I never said Jimmy is hilarious but I find him to be a better host then Leno. At least he is original and trying different things as a host and his interviews with the guests are actually interesting and interactive, having them do more shit then just promote their movie for 5 minutes. Also it's only his first year, gotta give hosts time to adjust and find what does and doesn't work. Conan was awful for his first three years but now he's the best. Plus I have no respect for Leno for what he did to Letterman and being a joke/bit stealer.

Also with that clip above, I can admit that was a bad one and sometimes Jimmy is really awful. However, the Zack Morris interview proved his show can come up with gold and that is easily better then anything Leno has done the last couple years.

Please login first to reply.