Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 8, 2009 @ 05:56 PM
Flatland Funk

Whats your favorite horror movies? My favorites right now are probably 21 Days Later and The Evil Dead. Im about to watch this french one called Martyrs soon as well. I hate movies like the ring though which are just made to scare little kids...Discuss
April 8, 2009 @ 08:40 PM
Jaylib

theyre not really "horror" like some ppl think of it, but takashi miike's movies are straight up disturbing.

i like the old nightmare on elm street, and some of those old b-movie shits
April 9, 2009 @ 02:24 AM
soulamazing.

Halloween was a classic. The remainder of the series after that just sucked. 30 Days of Night wasn't that scary, but it was a pretty dope movie.

And word to Jay, Takashi Miike movies are mad creepy/disturbing.

Scariest movie I've seen by far; Shutter (the Thai version). Easily the creepiest and most disturbing movie I have ever seen. Strongly recommend you check that one out.
April 9, 2009 @ 11:03 AM
THiZZ

Favorite's:
Friday the 13th III and VI
High Tension
Dawn of the dead both remake and original

As far as disturbing goes:
Old Boy
Battle Royale
Ichi the Killer
Machine Girl(Just for the laughs)

That's about it really...

-THiZZ
April 9, 2009 @ 11:41 AM
chex

Halloween was a classic. The remainder of the series after that just sucked. 30 Days of Night wasn't that scary, but it was a pretty dope movie.

And word to Jay, Takashi Miike movies are mad creepy/disturbing.

Scariest movie I've seen by far; Shutter (the Thai version). Easily the creepiest and most disturbing movie I have ever seen. Strongly recommend you check that one out.

yeah, for some reason all the asian versions are scarier than the american versions.
April 9, 2009 @ 03:25 PM
soulamazing.

It's because Americans water that shit down so much. And this goes for every foreign movie. REC was so much better than that piece of ish Quarantine.

And forgot to add:
Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2. CLASSICS.
April 9, 2009 @ 03:37 PM
THiZZ

^^^I agree REC. was way better. It flowed better and had a better storyline. Also had a darker feel to it...

-THiZZ
April 9, 2009 @ 03:39 PM
soulamazing.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Quarantine also spoiled the ending in the trailer, which kinda sucked. razz
April 9, 2009 @ 07:43 PM
Flatland Funk

Yea i wanna check out REC as well. Im gonna check out some of the other movies you guys mentioned as well.

I was trying to explain to this girl im talking to about why i like horror movies so much. Like you see a comedy to laugh, action to be excited or w/e and horror to be scared haha. shes like "why would you want to be scared"
April 9, 2009 @ 11:09 PM
Jaylib

Favorite's:
High Tension

Old Boy
Battle Royale
Ichi the Killer

-THiZZ

o yeah man high tension is such a good movie
old boy seemed like a good thriller.......until the ending (you're right, that movie is just like.......shit man wtf)

se7en is a great movie...not too much action but really creepy/good acting
April 10, 2009 @ 12:07 PM
THiZZ

Yea i wanna check out REC as well. Im gonna check out some of the other movies you guys mentioned as well.

I was trying to explain to this girl im talking to about why i like horror movies so much. Like you see a comedy to laugh, action to be excited or w/e and horror to be scared haha. shes like "why would you want to be scared"

Make sure you find the copy with english subs. Other wise your gonna have a hard time following the movie. Its a good film though...i don't even watch horror flims for the scare factor. Most people that have been watching horror films for hella long don't even get scared and can predict most of the high points in the movie. Rarely is there a film that comes along and is unpredictable.

High Tension was probably the first film in a long time where i actually got into it and thought it had a nice twist that i wasn't expecting. It was a pretty intense movie...

-THiZZ
April 10, 2009 @ 12:20 PM
nothinbutheat420

Favorite's:
High Tension

Old Boy
Battle Royale
Ichi the Killer

-THiZZ

High Tension is the shit..people dont know bout that haha
April 10, 2009 @ 03:56 PM
Flatland Funk

yea spens told me about high tension. and i fucking DLed martyrs with no subs lol.
April 10, 2009 @ 04:10 PM
soulamazing.

Without watching the full movie, I saw the High Tension ending ***SPOILER ALERT***:

And it was so disturbing when that one chick was behind the one-way mirror and asks the guy if she could see her through the mirror, and the crazy chick smiles and jumps at her.
April 10, 2009 @ 04:28 PM
UVZ

i know as soon as i saw the trailer i was pissed because i worked it out like most people did
just saw quarintine today is it worth watching rec or should i wait a while
April 10, 2009 @ 06:48 PM
btwnthemtns

The Thai version of Shutter was great. I've been trying to find REC recently to watch and can't find that shit anywhere.

"Como no me he preocupado de nacer, no me preocupo de morir."

April 10, 2009 @ 09:00 PM
Flatland Funk

^PMed
April 10, 2009 @ 11:43 PM
FVisILL

The original Dawn of the Dead is the best horror of all time.
April 11, 2009 @ 11:33 AM
Jim Jardashian

I don't remember the last horror movie I've seen.
April 11, 2009 @ 09:20 PM
itZj0k3R

Can someone send me REC and High Tension?
April 13, 2009 @ 01:28 PM
THiZZ

REC should be easy to find just google... REC 1 link download...and same for high tension. If all else fails go to best buy you should find High Tension but REC is not sold in the states i think. And for those that saw quarentine its not to late to way REC. Just make sure it has english subs. High Tension has a really good ending though shit is hella gory...

-THiZZ

Please login first to reply.