Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 20, 2009 @ 10:42 PM
soulamazing.

Yooo, so who duels/used to duel? And don't lie and say you haven't because I know you have at least once. If not, you wasted your childhood. Discuss.

My fav. card:
February 20, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
stos

i used a zombie deckcool

fav cards

February 20, 2009 @ 11:33 PM
Joweee

used to homie
wanna start shit?
February 20, 2009 @ 11:51 PM
soulamazing.

used to homie
wanna start shit?

Bring it, bluh. See me.

February 20, 2009 @ 11:58 PM
soulamazing.

I still have my holographic booster pack red eyes, summoned skull, & Black Skull Dragon. But this card right here made my christmas one year.

DAMN, that's a sick ass, but CHEAP ass card. Wish I had it. sad
February 21, 2009 @ 12:03 AM
senornigel1256

HAHA.
I used to play this stuff competitively.
Played in a few nationals. Did pretty decent.
February 21, 2009 @ 12:37 AM
easy-e

i used a zombie deckcool

Same. My zombie deck was so dope. I remember it taking down chaos decks back in the day. That's probably not the case anymore...

This card won me so many games...

February 21, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
Liquid

this brings back jhs memories lol...my burn deck would fuck all of u guys' up, no joke

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

February 21, 2009 @ 01:06 AM
stos

i fucking hated burn decks
February 21, 2009 @ 01:23 AM
easy-e

The only effective burn deck on me was the Fire Princess deck...
February 21, 2009 @ 02:14 AM
twothousand1.

catch me in 05?
I was playin' for your cards & shit.
OGGGG NIGGGGA.cool
February 21, 2009 @ 09:22 AM
kitren2

ya i played i got a lot of cards but this is my favorite

February 21, 2009 @ 09:33 AM
Jim Jardashian

My favorites were my 3 gate guardians.
February 21, 2009 @ 12:01 PM
DStyles

Would it be wrong for me to start buying them again? I had that exodia something ,not the seperate limbs, it was another type of exodia.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

February 21, 2009 @ 01:30 PM
riceguyx

my fav card was shadow ghoul. 100 life points for every monster in the graveyard.... i think.
February 21, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
EddieB

Best card in the game. I haven't played for four or so years so I don't know what's good now but this card basically forced them to make a banned list (CED blow-up, Sangan/Witch search Yata, Yata-lock, win) which is ridiculous.

And then I had a Japanese deck built around a bunch of cards that never came out in America (at the time). Reversed Worlds deck could literally win before the opponent even took their first turn, shit was crazy.
February 21, 2009 @ 03:16 PM
The Robe

I sold all my Yugioh cards, but I still got over 1000 pokemon cards and around 400 magic cards,
February 21, 2009 @ 09:27 PM
zyezye

man i used to play this shit, i had a cheap ass deck, because i strategize on just ubsurdly raising my lifepoints up. i remember in this local tournament thing, within 3 turns my lifepoints were up by 5000. and i had a shit load of lifepoint drainers too.
February 23, 2009 @ 11:54 AM
DStyles

^ exodia necross
the dark blackish one right?

Don't really remember all I remember is that it was one of those effect cards and it came in an 03/04 booster pack. I think it had 1,800 attack points. It was my favorite card till some fools at school jacked me for my yugioh cards. They put me against the wall and searched my pockets for them. I challenged them to a duel and one of them slapped me with a pokem

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

February 23, 2009 @ 12:19 PM
Jim Jardashian

I wish there was online Yu-Gi-Oh! for HBers. I'll cream all your asses 4-5 years ago.
February 23, 2009 @ 01:02 PM
hoyitsRalph

Yu-Gi-Oh cool
February 23, 2009 @ 01:31 PM
kimp_hl

Played this when it first came out for quite a while.
Still got all my cards, played two different decks. Had a gravekeeper deck and a Warrior/Spellcaster deck. Had alot of good cards, i wouldnt mind selling them now, im at uni and always need cash!
Would never sell my Magic cards though. Spiritmonger ftw!
February 23, 2009 @ 02:12 PM
go0seMUFC

ME:

www.metagame.com/yugioh.aspx?tabid=33&ArticleId=2922

Favorite card was Pot of Greed obv. The best card in the game. Staple. Next broken card was Sinister Serpent. Any older pro could tell you that. Yata would be next as it could straight up steal games off of the opponents. After Yata it's Witch/Sangan along with Emperor and Soldier.
February 23, 2009 @ 02:36 PM
hatchofchi

Yo grandma collects yu gi oh cards. smile
February 23, 2009 @ 02:58 PM
EddieB

ME:

www.metagame.com/yugioh.aspx?tabid=33&ArticleId=2922

Favorite card was Pot of Greed obv. The best card in the game. Staple. Next broken card was Sinister Serpent. Any older pro could tell you that. Yata would be next as it could straight up steal games off of the opponents. After Yata it's Witch/Sangan along with Emperor and Soldier.

This kid knows what's up.

I can't believe dudes are talking about Dark Magician and Buster Blader and shit, even when it was just the starters and the Base Set hadn't even come out Summoned Skull was 1000000x better. And then with Witch in Metal Raiders it became even better.

Really though, up to when I stopped playing (late 04confused, the only tribute monster really worth playing was Jinzo. And CED/Soldier but they don't really count.
February 23, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
go0seMUFC

^Then you obviously played during the beggining of the game with Beatdown being the deck to beat. All 1800 beaters with triple Fissure, triple Waboku with Summoned Skull the only tribute worth playing and the staple SoRL, Pot and shit. Then when MRD came out you added Mirror Force, Witch, Sangan, and possibly Magician of Faith depending on your style of play. I felt the Magician slowed down the game. The only combo was have Fissure in grave then set MoF + Waboku, setting up Fissure AND tribute fodder for Summoned Skull. Then you'd control the game with a 2500 with Fissure in hand. The game was so simply, then it just evolved. Too bad I hate this game now. I mean, I enjoyed the competative aspect as I trive on winning and shit, but how UDE set up the game plus all the cheating around, I was handicapped every round AND the best player never got rewarded at the end.

BTW EddieB, I see you're from Philly. You know a guy named LaBounty?

Edit.

Fuck, I almost forgot about Delinquent Duo, Forceful Sentry, and Confiscation. Three broken cards that should have never been released IMHO. Starting hand of Duo/Pot was almost an automatic win if going first. Of course it became more crucial to draw such starting hands as the game added cards to its pool. Because games would be ended with a string of plays between 4-7 cards. I remember explaining this concept to people and they would just look at me like a weirdo. I then proceeded to win TP1 packs and pulling Morphing Jars out of my ass. Then setting people up nasty style since I was the only one with Jar/Decree and shit. I also advocated such cards as Cyber Jar and Fiber Jar as I also believed cards that can swing the game to your advantage when losing couldn't be left out of any deck/side deck. I can go on and on how I personally pioneered Goats/Meta even before the Banned List along with a friend of mine. Mention Comic Odyssey to anyone that plays/played and they will either be full of hate, or be extremely respectful to what we accomplished as a team.
February 23, 2009 @ 03:12 PM
EddieB

^Then you obviously played during the beggining of the game with Beatdown being the deck to beat.

BTW EddieB, I see you're from Philly. You know a guy named LaBounty?

Yeah, stopped playing whenever Chaos came out, became so boring playing the same deck over and over.

And no, I don't.
February 23, 2009 @ 03:17 PM
go0seMUFC

^Yeah, Chaos was also pretty fucking broken. I remember owning 2-3 of each when they weren't banned cause they were simply too fucking good to not play. I then changed my playstyle where I controlled the tempo of the game through triple Scapegoat and triple Magician of Faith. No one dared to play Crossout as the metagame was too fast for it and took advantage of other's style of play. With the infinite stalling + Metamorphosis, I was allowed to attack them and make it a 4000-5000 point game as opposed to an 8000, then use either Chaos monster or that plus Ring to win the game in one turn.
February 23, 2009 @ 03:19 PM
EddieB

Fuck, I almost forgot about Delinquent Duo, Forceful Sentry, and Confiscation. Three broken cards that should have never been released IMHO. Starting hand of Duo/Pot was almost an automatic win if going first. Of course it became more crucial to draw such starting hands as the game added cards to its pool. Because games would be ended with a string of plays between 4-7 cards. I remember explaining this concept to people and they would just look at me like a weirdo. I then proceeded to win TP1 packs and pulling Morphing Jars out of my ass. Then setting people up nasty style since I was the only one with Jar/Decree and shit. I also advocated such cards as Cyber Jar and Fiber Jar as I also believed cards that can swing the game to your advantage when losing couldn't be left out of any deck/side deck. I can go on and on how I personally pioneered Goats/Meta even before the Banned List along with a friend of mine. Mention Comic Odyssey to anyone that plays/played and they will either be full of hate, or be extremely respectful to what we accomplished as a team.

God, I feel so gay not having played this game for five years yet knowing exactly what you're talking about.

I fucked with Scientist/Meta for Baltars and shit. And then Megamorph to take advantage of that LP deficit. Never a big fan of the 'goats.

And definitely those three hand control cards should have been banned.

And was Royal Decree originally a TP card?
February 23, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
go0seMUFC

Yeah, Decree was TP2 Ultra-Rare. As for Scientist, how could I forget. For the longest I didn't play it as my friends showed me a deck that took advantage of all the Tomato/Swap decks that were running around after the first Worlds. I knew the card was amazing, but I knew when to take advantage of it. It was a side deck card for sure, but not always Main Deck. Like I said, I played this game for so long that it became part of my life kinda. Sad, but true. Something I'm not ashamed of doing, unlike before though where I was afraid people might catch me playing or some shit.

Please login first to reply.