Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 15, 2009 @ 08:57 PM
go0seMUFC

^What's your name, I might have played/met/heard of you?
March 15, 2009 @ 08:59 PM
senornigel1256

^What's your name, I might have played/met/heard of you?

Nigel Ambayec

i consistently went X-2 =[
wtfackkk!
March 15, 2009 @ 09:12 PM
go0seMUFC

Nah dude, never heard of you. It's all good, going constantly X-2 wasn't easy either. Depending on what rounds you lost in though...
March 15, 2009 @ 09:45 PM
senornigel1256

id lose one of the middle rounds... and lose in like 8 or 9. so my tb's weren't too bad.
if u ever heard of the random small asian kid playing deckout sided into burn... that would be me.
but mainly i played D.A.D. or the deckout crap..
March 17, 2009 @ 01:03 AM
go0seMUFC

^Nah dude, I never played that format. I quit after Arizona, and that was T-Hero, and Machine Dup and shit.
April 7, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
waytoogojustin

Any of you guys from Cali? Anyone attend any regionals, SJC, nationals?

been to a couple regionals
never toped 8 though
quit a couple months ago

you from c.o?
May 10, 2009 @ 03:17 PM
Evolve

Haha this is some old ass shit. I still have some friends that are hella hyped about this, I stopped 6yrs back i think
May 10, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
fe2feelthy

Pokemon ftw
May 10, 2009 @ 08:08 PM
premium cano

WTFsuprised
May 14, 2009 @ 06:51 PM
I Love Nikes

^ LOL
yu gi oh was wack
May 18, 2009 @ 04:10 AM
KILLING

I'm still a child; but w/e
Used to duel like a boss.

Fav card:

Read the desc.
Nuff said.

wearekilling.com

May 18, 2009 @ 11:21 PM
Bill B.

Yu-Gi-Oh sucks.
I only collected the cards when Pokemon stopped fucking around with the OG shit.
May 19, 2009 @ 04:18 AM
Real_City_Jon

LOL man you have no idea how I used to get busy on some real shit. suprised
May 20, 2009 @ 05:33 AM
mr.orange

you scrubs, its all about .

this was my carrd, i setup the perfect yata lock deck when i was like 10 and i beat EVERYONE. shame there was no tourneys locally.
May 20, 2009 @ 03:06 PM
shine

nuff said, charizard
May 21, 2009 @ 03:23 PM
xfactor22

Played like six years ago and still have the cards but havent opened up the box in a while.
I used to be really good and won a few tournaments.
May 25, 2009 @ 04:49 PM
soulamazing.

cool

One of my favorite cards.
May 25, 2009 @ 08:33 PM
D

Shieeeeet, when I wasn't out collecting the cards and playing the card game, I was playing the videogame trying to improve my skills. The show blew ass but the trading card game was dope. Use to play with kids in my neighborhood.
May 25, 2009 @ 09:47 PM
go0seMUFC

this was my carrd, i setup the perfect yata lock deck when i was like 10 and i beat EVERYONE. shame there was no tourneys locally.

Football and Yugioh, you are my kinda man...

...and for the record. No such thing as the perfect Yata lock. You needed to draw shit like Forceful, Con, Duo or some shit, you know?
May 30, 2009 @ 02:56 PM
soulamazing.

Block of text story.
Good trade. So I was just walking around with my friends yesterday, and we decided to go to the library to duel. As I was about to duel, this black kid interrupted and wanted to watch the duel. Immediately, he whips his deck of about 200 cards out.

"Hey guys," in a shady voice, the kid says, "how about a trade?" I accept. He starts taking all these beastly ass cards out of his deck and slaps them on the table, reminiscent of the Yami slap-cards-on-the-table fashion.

He takes Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End out of his deck and slaps it onto the table. He also takes out a variety and array of other cards. He looks through my deck and sees one of two Blue Eyes. He offers me ALL of the cards on the table for the Blue Eyes. Immediately, I'm shocked. I mean, who wouldn't be? All those cards for one. It was like 8 cards for one card. So I sit there for about 30 minutes in deliberation and meditation. "15 minutes left until the library closes," says an announcer over the loud-speaker. I then decide to take the deal. Now I have CEDEotE in my deck and other hella good cards. Although, I can't help but feel a little played. He seemed pretty sketch. I have a feeling those cards aren't legit, even though I check them via the internet.
May 30, 2009 @ 03:54 PM
BlackHeart

Good trade. So I was just walking around with my friends yesterday, and we decided to go to the library to duel. As I was about to duel, this black kid interrupted and wanted to watch the duel. Immediately, he whips his deck of about 200 cards out.

"Hey guys," in a shady voice, the kid says, "how about a trade?" I accept. He starts taking all these beastly ass cards out of his deck and slaps them on the table, reminiscent of the Yami slap-cards-on-the-table fashion.

He takes Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End out of his deck and slaps it onto the table. He also takes out a variety and array of other cards. He looks through my deck and sees one of two Blue Eyes. He offers me ALL of the cards on the table for the Blue Eyes. Immediately, I'm shocked. I mean, who wouldn't be? All those cards for one. It was like 8 cards for one card. So I sit there for about 30 minutes in deliberation and meditation. "15 minutes left until the library closes," says an announcer over the loud-speaker. I then decide to take the deal. Now I have CEDEotE in my deck and other hella good cards. Although, I can't help but feel a little played. He seemed pretty sketch. I have a feeling those cards aren't legit, even though I check them via the internet.

sounds real sketchy.
May 31, 2009 @ 02:21 AM
abraham

LOL man you have no idea how I used to get busy on some real shit. suprised

lmao sad
May 31, 2009 @ 11:06 AM
soulamazing.

sounds real sketchy.

Exactly, that's what I thought.
May 31, 2009 @ 01:23 PM
soulamazing.

In your guys' opinion, what'd be more effective; having more tributes or having more Level 5+ monsters?
May 31, 2009 @ 01:32 PM
soulamazing.

In your guys' opinion, what'd be more effective; having more tributes or having more Level 5+ monsters?

And why the heck are Black Luster Soldier and Chaos Emperor Dragon banned? SMH.
May 31, 2009 @ 11:05 PM
mtgguy777

played back in 6th grade until shit got to expensive
June 1, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
hawk1220

still have my deck smile
warrior type
fav:
2 marauding captain >sad

feeling so nerdy now
June 1, 2009 @ 05:37 PM
go0seMUFC

And why the heck are Black Luster Soldier and Chaos Emperor Dragon banned? SMH.

Back in the day you only played 2 tributes, MAX unless you played the Triple Airknight, Triple Decree, anti-meta deck during the Goat Format. I'm not sure about now, the game is different with the syncro shit and all. As for BLS and CED, those shits were broken from the beggining. They kinda ruined the game as a topdecked Soldier/Dragon would swing the tempo back to your opponent in an undeserving fashion.

I've been heavily tipped to begin playing again. But I really don't know. I'm pretty old, have a life, and I have found the competition uninteresting with the lack of (prize) support, cheaters, and vibes from players (them being all cocky and all without recognizition or top 8's to prove their play). I mean, the game was designed before really made me sad at the end, but i've heard that it's differenet now. Of course, I have taken a look for my own and it seems that the more skilled player is getting more wins than they deserve, but still. I mean, I hear my friend complaining significantly less about losses he should have not gone through so that's a good sign. Still, I see myself dedicating too much time into it when I could be working, continuing my school, and socializing and such. If I was graduated with a steady job then I can easily see myself doing so as a hobby, but competative nontheless as I constantly look to win.
June 4, 2009 @ 05:32 PM
adoboFosho

i challenge u to a jewel

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

June 6, 2009 @ 03:59 PM
soulamazing.

WOW, ARE YOU SERIOUS???? I'm missing my HOLOGRAPHIC Blue-Eyes. Agh, I'm so pissed right now. Some punk at school probably stole it. ARGH, I hate this crap.

Please login first to reply.