Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 6, 2009 @ 01:51 AM
Yom

ive got the full first 150, with the foil doubles, some 1st eds as well, plus the movie promos and loads of other promos

i used to get the kids that cam into my store to get the cards for me with trades at their school lol

they are locked away and im gonna dig them out in a bout 10/15 years when these kids are in their late 30s and want to buy some nostalgia

i hope lol

www.nagoyayom.com

April 6, 2009 @ 04:42 AM
RyanF.Baby

charizard ex was way more powerful than OG charizard

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

April 6, 2009 @ 09:52 AM
TL

never was able to get that charizard
April 6, 2009 @ 09:59 AM
fuckem

Yeah, I have a funny story about those Mewtwo Promo's. I basically got hooked up by my friend's mom that was a manager at a local theater in my 'hood. So she basically gave me most of the shipments in boxes of all the cards and shit. So I was loaded and ripped the fuck off most of the peeps that I would see in tourneys. And about Sneasel, I was told he was banned after I quit. I was even told to come back and play, but I declined as I found the game boring. I looked through my shit yesterday and found all my decks, including this new Haymaker Deck I was working on that could basically handle any situation. Like a swiss army knife, toolbox, Magical Scientist kinda deck. It included cards both new and old and abused the tutor cards like 4 Oaks, 4 Searches, 4 Item Finders, and tecHed the fuck out of it with 4 Gust of Wind, 4 Switches, and a couple of them special energies that had some great effects. Like for example, I played Dark Energies with no Dark Energy pokemon to simply dump with Comp Search, and then get back with Promo Mewtwo and his attack would be 40-60 depending on the amount of dark energies that fool that on. I also added Double Colorless for Chansey and Metal Energies for the same purpose the Dark Energies served. It was so tecHed out and my plays had infinite potential and up to what my mind thought of certain situations. Too bad Trading Card Games don't pay the bills.

Edit.

This is Starscr3am on a friend's name BTW.

wayyyy to serious about pokemon cards lmao
April 15, 2009 @ 01:37 AM
Zeon

wayyyy to serious about pokemon cards lmao

It is sad that I understood everything he said? cuz if it is, everyone can fuck off.
April 28, 2009 @ 09:58 PM
entangledvyne

haha, yea i have all my pokemon, magic, yugioh, and the newer world of warcraft cards. lol

ohhh man, i still remember the time my little brother had my first gen charizard, blastoise, and venusaur. cards in his pocket cuz he wanted to show his friends, and we were playing on some ice later on that day. and he fell through. He came up and acted really weird and i was like whats the deal? and he pulled my cards out. Whooped his ass... hahaha
May 3, 2009 @ 04:09 AM
twothousand1.

GUILTY.
I used to buy booster packs after booster packs to find my grail cards
never really got into the game(was too complicated for me back then and my friends)
I guess I just really like the detail of the cards and was buying them for the sake of collecting
years later..I don't even have one now........sad,I know.
May 3, 2009 @ 06:36 PM
triumvir.jk

1st edition Machamp ya heard
May 5, 2009 @ 11:40 PM
Bill B.

Back in the day, finding a holo was like sex.
The old days were so fucking sweet.
May 10, 2009 @ 08:09 PM
premium cano

Fuck Yes!!!
got em somwhere...with a crap load of doubles
May 14, 2009 @ 06:50 PM
I Love Nikes

yes i still have some
June 22, 2009 @ 05:47 PM
sbogfiend

yea havent touched them in years
June 30, 2009 @ 10:17 AM
JazzyJustin

Used to have them, dunno where they all went
July 6, 2009 @ 12:33 PM
Hellah Fresh

i still have the gold plated wirlwind dude.
July 6, 2009 @ 04:40 PM
fuckemtwo

hell no.............
July 15, 2009 @ 07:19 PM
Stuntastic14

Yeah, I have a funny story about those Mewtwo Promo's. I basically got hooked up by my friend's mom that was a manager at a local theater in my 'hood. So she basically gave me most of the shipments in boxes of all the cards and shit. So I was loaded and ripped the fuck off most of the peeps that I would see in tourneys. And about Sneasel, I was told he was banned after I quit. I was even told to come back and play, but I declined as I found the game boring. I looked through my shit yesterday and found all my decks, including this new Haymaker Deck I was working on that could basically handle any situation. Like a swiss army knife, toolbox, Magical Scientist kinda deck. It included cards both new and old and abused the tutor cards like 4 Oaks, 4 Searches, 4 Item Finders, and tecHed the fuck out of it with 4 Gust of Wind, 4 Switches, and a couple of them special energies that had some great effects. Like for example, I played Dark Energies with no Dark Energy pokemon to simply dump with Comp Search, and then get back with Promo Mewtwo and his attack would be 40-60 depending on the amount of dark energies that fool that on. I also added Double Colorless for Chansey and Metal Energies for the same purpose the Dark Energies served. It was so tecHed out and my plays had infinite potential and up to what my mind thought of certain situations. Too bad Trading Card Games don't pay the bills.

Edit.

This is Starscr3am on a friend's name BTW.

MY Haymaker decks will sweep the shit out of yours.

No lie.
July 15, 2009 @ 10:22 PM
go0seMUFC

MY Haymaker decks will sweep the shit out of yours.

No lie.

I highly doubt it because Haymaker was an obsolete decktype after Wiggly came out during Jungle. Besides, I'd have a Wiggly ready by turn 2 to deal 60 + depending if I wanted to knock out your starter straight away or depending on what benched Pokemon you had set up. Or when I played Wiggly/Sneasel. I'd have either one ready by said turn with backup waiting. I was a middle schooler that mastered this game. I was one win away from making day two at the first Super Trainer Showdown in Long Beach. That format was stupid anyways.
July 16, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
Stuntastic14

I didnt go to that tournament, because my friends didnt get me a ticket to go...
That really pissed me off, cuz I helped them prepare for that tournament...

My Haymaker only lost once, because I only drew one Pokemon for 2 turns, and lost the 3rd.

POKEMON BATTRRRRE!
July 16, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
go0seMUFC

I didnt go to that tournament, because my friends didnt get me a ticket to go...
That really pissed me off, cuz I helped them prepare for that tournament...

My Haymaker only lost once, because I only drew one Pokemon for 2 turns, and lost the 3rd.

POKEMON BATTRRRRE!

Haha, all good. You know William Hung played? I would always play that fool down here in Van Nuys and beat the shit out of him. He would always bitch about the metagame and such and how it was only the same thing and shit. He would bust out his cookie-cutters, and still lose. I had so many decks it was ridiculous. Packing Slowkings, Sneasels, Murkrows, Tuffs, Computer Searches, mad trade bait with 1st Ed. of all Base set cards and shit. It was funny cause I started out just like any other kid with Starter Deck and booster packs and shit. The internet does wonders though and thought myself what to play and shit. From there on it was easy as pie. Just predicting the metagame and opening your options and shit. The game was too easy. No Slowking/Sneasel, Slowking/Murkorw, Haymaker, Wiggly, Sneasel/Wiggly could beat me. I had the fastest setup and the best tecH to outplay all of my opponents. I did have a lot of hook ups though. Those Gym Trainer shits, well, a friend ran it and he hooked me up with promos and coins and shit. My stamp book was packed. I looked all pro and shit without playing meaningless games.
August 3, 2009 @ 12:49 AM
bonvivant

Never knew how big pokemon really was.

I never knew how to play, I just collected the cards.
August 5, 2009 @ 08:26 PM
xpaperplanes78

ancient mew baby WHO REMEMBRES THAT CARD!
September 14, 2009 @ 04:26 AM
HolyCow

still have, but dono where i threw them.
September 15, 2009 @ 02:41 AM
chynk

All the money I spent on this stuff sad
September 15, 2009 @ 06:13 PM
iggyhaxor

i was older when it came out but i still was into it to accumulate monies.
i still got TONS of my personal collections laying around, complete first edition base sets, shadowless base sets, complete fossil, gym ,jungle, and rocket sets in standard and first ed as well as a shit ton of unopened booster boxes full of the booster packs
September 16, 2009 @ 12:21 PM
tony_stark

The only card I have left is a metallic mewtwo card, haha. Most of them have been sold off, and/or lost by my brother, heh. Gotta catch them all... smile
September 21, 2009 @ 04:32 PM
habgabble

i made the horrible mistake of throwing mine out years ago. i had a damn charizard card too! the kiddies went crazy for that
September 21, 2009 @ 05:05 PM

Inactive

^I remember seeing those for $100+ at pokemon card selling kiosks in the mall when I was younger.
September 22, 2009 @ 09:25 AM
tony_stark

i made the horrible mistake of throwing mine out years ago. i had a damn charizard card too! the kiddies went crazy for that

Damn, you're not the only one. Seen a lot of folks throwing away their pokemon cards in the past when switching to something new, heh. I got my cousin's cards when he didn't need em' anymore and made a few euros with the cards, heh. I had the chadizard as well, heh.
September 22, 2009 @ 04:30 PM
refineYS

I still have my collection. I have Charizard, Venansaur, and Blastoise. I also had my favorite starter Typhlosion, that I got in a booster pack. I got the Charizard in a booster, and traded for the other two. I kept all my rare halographics, I don't care if they are worth money, that's my childhood bro.

Goooooood memories, and I can't part with that smile
September 22, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
erico223

Never knew how big pokemon really was.

I never knew how to play, I just collected the cards.

yeah same goes here lol...I still got mines somewhere in pokemon binder around the house

Please login first to reply.