Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 5, 2009 @ 08:21 PM
sev24sev

I guess I'm a pack rat of impulse purchases. I like toys and always want to own the new cool electronics, etc. I've had restaurant kegerators, a Maytag Skybox, motorcycles, scooters, over 30 cars, video game systems, a working ATM in my house, etc.

My current obsessions are these...

I collect silkscreen art, mostly Rock Art (limited posters advertising a certain band and show), but also stuff from a local artist here who does local roadside architecture. I'm out of wall space so most of it is in portfolios now and not hung.

To compliment the art, I started buying some Rock figures and anime dolls. I don't watch anime but think they go well with the posters. I also collect Oakley stuff, I have many of their bags, 57 pairs of glasses, shirts, jackets, collectibles, etc.

As most of you, I also have a ton of clothes, more than my closets will handle. Nothing dressy though. Mostly jeans, tees, hoodies & shoes.

Overall, I'm pretty loyal to a few brands... LoveSac, Oakley, Fuct & The Hundreds.

I snapped a few photos to give you an idea. Wanna see?
January 6, 2009 @ 03:56 PM
Joweee

first
January 12, 2009 @ 02:03 PM
Cali Agent

wow that is a huge collection!suprised

btw nice stripper pole
January 13, 2009 @ 05:22 PM
sev24sev

btw nice stripper pole

That's an old photo. I got rid of it a couple years ago to add additional seating. It was fun, there was actually a camera facing the pole that sent the image to an outside bar and big screen TV in the living room so that during parties, everyone could enjoy it even if the basement was full. Unfortunately, my best friend who was a dancer for 18 years, stopped dancing about a year after I got it. After that, it just collected dust and took up space since she stopped bringing co-workers over to party. Eventually she moved to Hawaii and is on this seasons Rock of Love Bus sticking test tube shots in herself on the bar...

On a separate note, did you notice the projector above the chairs or the pull down screen?
January 13, 2009 @ 05:24 PM
Cali Agent

Actually I did but the stripper caught more attention. lol sorry awesome house btw. When I finally purchase a house. I'd like to have the same kind of feel to it.

Please login first to reply.