Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 17, 2006 @ 06:48 PM
amoskk

Any James Jarvis fans here?

I am a James Jarvis fan and I have been to the London signing on Saturday. Has anyone been there?
April 17, 2006 @ 07:44 PM

Inactive

hes cool
hows the signing?
April 17, 2006 @ 08:01 PM
yimmy

Yea love him. Got a bunch of his toys
April 18, 2006 @ 09:24 AM
amoskk

The signing was great! James Jarvis was very nice and gave everyone a while to chat. I took quite a lot figures for him to sign and he said no problem. I am really happy about it!

Signing my Nokia set:

Someone's holding a prototype pink King Ken:

My signed figures:

Here's my signed Nokia set (he said it would be the only signed Nokia set):

Hope you like my signed collection! I have all his figures from from in-crowd to King Ken to Silas figures. What I haven't got is the other four colour of the Martin figures!

That's all I would like to share!
April 18, 2006 @ 10:30 AM
pavid

i went to the signing too, JJ is a really nice guy, very easy to talk too!

i got his new book signed..

April 25, 2006 @ 03:15 AM
rakis

That's a really cool set of JJ toys you've got signed...envious of your NOKIA set....I've got almost everything he's released but I am missing only 2 more colours of Martin (Yellow & Green), 1 Policeman (Blue), 2 Evil Martins (Orange and Yellow), Kubrick King Ken and the Nokia set (of course).....I have always wondered what the story behind the Nokia set is....where did you get yours? Those usually go for about
May 3, 2006 @ 03:49 PM
discolite

Wow. Awesome Jarvis collection. My bf has a cool sketch that he drew for him. Do you have the Jarvis secret collection bearbrick?
May 9, 2006 @ 01:50 PM

Inactive

Awesome sweet collection of James jarvis stuff. I've been looking for the White King Ken forever..
May 9, 2006 @ 05:27 PM
rakis

Just in case anyone has not seen the original 5 Martin colourways, here they are:

Over the years, I slowly hunted down all of these (almost). I am missing only one more colour but seems to pop up on ebay uk, us and japan regularly so I hope to complete this set soon....by the way, this set is being sold on Yahoo Japan for around 350,000 yen. Ouch....
May 9, 2006 @ 05:55 PM
rakis

I've been looking for the White King Ken forever..

I bet you've never seen never will we be able to get this....its an authentic factory prototype of King Ken I saw in a shop way out East....its a legit item but naturally never intended for sale.....as can be seen, its the purest white King Ken you can ever get!!!:

January 12, 2007 @ 03:45 PM
KM+G

I'm selling a bunch of James Jarvis toys if anyone is interested:

PRICES IN USD AND INCLUDE NORTH AMERICAN SHIPPING, PAYPAL ONLY.

Orange King Ken (No clamshell, small mark on stomach from stupid clamshell) - $150

Yellow shirt Evil Martin & Bubba (with blister card, small mark on cheek) - $145

Purple bearded prophet (With Blister card and unstuck sign stickers) - $100

Silly Thing Leon Red (Loose with bag) - $90

Silly Thing Leon Black (loose with bag) - $95
May 10, 2007 @ 02:07 PM
reevo

Hello, I have got a full brand new set of James Jarvis Nokia Figures if you are interested.

Email me on [email]j-k-n-l@hotmail.co.uk[/email]

Cheers
Lisa
May 10, 2007 @ 03:43 PM
Sordidsentinel

It was the bearded prophet figure that got me collecting 'toyz' in the first place - i recently sold all of my Jarvis and now i am deep in Kaws...

Please login first to reply.