Lack of originality

April 06, 2014 @ 04:15:15
Im absolutely tired of seeing new brands pop up everyday doing the same nonsense. Its either japanese/samurai traditional, or numbers, and skulls. Where has originality gone? 
April 06, 2014 @ 05:15:05
down the toilet 

1%

April 06, 2014 @ 15:17:13
Being ignored and covered up because they aint hyped 
April 06, 2014 @ 20:08:26
Hardly anybody executes it properly. One thing is knowing what the people like but it's a whole different ballgame when you're still trying to get your message across.
April 06, 2014 @ 22:14:42
nobody gives a shit

www.theheatedenvironment.com

April 07, 2014 @ 00:23:11
eh i think my brand can. I'm currently in the process of getting designs done but i have a couple. i will be posting them.
April 07, 2014 @ 01:38:08
I feel like original designs are made by higher end companies who make pieces that are out of most people's budgets. Lower tier companies then hop on these designs, making shittier copies that people can afford, more specifically teenagers. The problem is ALL companies hop on it, beating it to death and oversaturating the market. Thus, designs get played out and the cycle continues.
April 07, 2014 @ 20:38:39
I feel like original designs are made by higher end companies who make pieces that are out of most people's budgets. Lower tier companies then hop on these designs, making shittier copies that people can afford, more specifically teenagers. The problem is ALL companies hop on it, beating it to death and oversaturating the market. Thus, designs get played out and the cycle continues.
Yeah totally. Although the forum is saturated with the same things, I see hope in some new brands coming out. It's just sad to see companies with decent designs, quality, an structure follow these trends and subdue themselves to dying out from either hype itself, or a trend ending. 

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 14, 2014 @ 07:13:39
OP.

What is a brand? 
April 15, 2014 @ 04:11:55
Anytime a different direction is accepted, there will be responses to it. Either rip offs or parodies. 
Its just the way things work, unfortunately. 

5 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 29, 2014 @ 04:56:15
All about making the quick dollar now a days.
January 11, 2015 @ 19:13:39
All about making the quick dollar now a days.
^^^

It takes money to make money. Besides that, most people are just reciprocating what they like to wear without stamping someone else's name on it.... Like minded people will follow.
January 12, 2015 @ 06:46:15
sadly there are brands that are creating designs solely off of another brands success. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 26, 2015 @ 18:03:31
instagram.com/mansainfinity check me out.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x