Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 6, 2014 @ 04:15 AM
DirtyBubble

Im absolutely tired of seeing new brands pop up everyday doing the same nonsense. Its either japanese/samurai traditional, or numbers, and skulls. Where has originality gone? 
April 6, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
hypejpg

down the toilet 

since '01

April 6, 2014 @ 03:17 PM
Ulrich

Being ignored and covered up because they aint hyped 
April 6, 2014 @ 08:08 PM
Blahneri

Hardly anybody executes it properly. One thing is knowing what the people like but it's a whole different ballgame when you're still trying to get your message across.
April 6, 2014 @ 10:14 PM
julioescala

nobody gives a shit

www.theheatedenvironment.com

April 7, 2014 @ 12:23 AM
DirtyBubble

eh i think my brand can. I'm currently in the process of getting designs done but i have a couple. i will be posting them.
April 7, 2014 @ 01:38 AM
Solkaz

I feel like original designs are made by higher end companies who make pieces that are out of most people's budgets. Lower tier companies then hop on these designs, making shittier copies that people can afford, more specifically teenagers. The problem is ALL companies hop on it, beating it to death and oversaturating the market. Thus, designs get played out and the cycle continues.
April 7, 2014 @ 08:38 PM
DirtyBubble

I feel like original designs are made by higher end companies who make pieces that are out of most people's budgets. Lower tier companies then hop on these designs, making shittier copies that people can afford, more specifically teenagers. The problem is ALL companies hop on it, beating it to death and oversaturating the market. Thus, designs get played out and the cycle continues.
Yeah totally. Although the forum is saturated with the same things, I see hope in some new brands coming out. It's just sad to see companies with decent designs, quality, an structure follow these trends and subdue themselves to dying out from either hype itself, or a trend ending. 
April 14, 2014 @ 07:13 AM
ak

OP.

What is a brand? 
April 15, 2014 @ 04:11 AM
bnj

Anytime a different direction is accepted, there will be responses to it. Either rip offs or parodies. 
Its just the way things work, unfortunately. 

http://www.benjaminescobar.com

Please login first to reply.