Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
November 9, 2013 @ 09:37 AM
johnqudoe

Made this a couple days ago. Thought some of you on this thread might enjoy... so, enjoy! I may expand this "collab" and if I do, I'll make sure to update this thread.

"Don't lie, this got you excited for at least a second. This#Supreme x #CocaCola collab is something I would personally love to see happen. Making the packaging for this would be pretty fun too. Maybe ill do it if I have more time[...]"

http://instagram.com/p/gbKfbMxY2L/

http://johnqudoe.tumblr.com/

-Qudoe
November 9, 2013 @ 10:12 AM
LuminaryMinds

If it does happen the can is probably gonna cost $5 each suprised
November 10, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
bokeh

^ lmao as harsh as it may be, it's probably the realist opinion here

>Soda Can template
>Google Box logo
>Create Clipping mask

This doesn't deserve a topic imo
there's work that tops in creativity and originality in the "post your Graphic works" that deserve millions of topics.

Be more original

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

November 10, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
johnqudoe

You didn't adjust the Supreme logo for the curve of the can.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but this is lame dude. You spent more time making the reflections than you spent on the can layouts.

You're just starting out and practicing is how you learn, but no need to publish this. Just keep making things, give yourself more projects to do. In a few years after you've had some serious design internships and more complex projects, then it's time to start to get yourself out there. Fake projects with well known clients don't get you cool points because they're fake, especially if they're not complex rebranding projects.

Go study typography, grids and tell Bobby Hundreds he has no taste and his JAGS pattern sucks.

My job was done as soon as you clicked this link.
Your comment was just a bonus ;). 
Thanks for the support boooooobs, I'll definitely relay that info to Bobby!
November 15, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
bnj

I'm not trying to be harsh, but this is lame dude. You spent more time making the reflections than you spent on the can layouts.

You're just starting out and practicing is how you learn, but no need to publish this. Just keep making things, give yourself more projects to do. In a few years after you've had some serious design internships and more complex projects, then it's time to start to get yourself out there. Fake projects with well known clients don't get you cool points because they're fake, especially if they're not complex rebranding projects.

Go study typography, grids and tell Bobby Hundreds he has no taste and his JAGS pattern sucks.

hi john! <3<3<3 smack everyone for me! 

http://www.benjaminescobar.com

November 24, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
johnqudoe

hi john! <3<3<3 smack everyone for me! 
LOL what's up benji! Hope everything's going great at the gallery 
November 24, 2013 @ 08:28 AM
Sure Faust

Okay let me start by saying this: Good job on the reflections and school project.

Second:
Do you think that this design is feasible?  
Would the design produce a negative outcome in either companies. (Seeing as you're to improve company relations and product demand to each.)
For example would James Jebbia want this product to be released, and more importantly how would his consumers respond?
Sellout, hypocrite, loser etc etc.

BE FUCKING BOLD, quit blending in to the thousands of other designers, and seriously (for fucks-sake) Spend more time on your projects. Devote some fucking research to the products you're combining. Get off Tumblr it's ruining your mind, if the only thing driving you is some website, you're in the wrong field. 

Also I looked at your other work- some of it is great, most relies on the hype. Small money follows hype, big minds are the ones to create it.

Old Bape and Supreme.

14 days ago
pesbukpromosi

Nice desaign .. jepara web

Please login first to reply.